1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ArticleRanks Review - Awesome 1-Way Linking System!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by allthegoodnamesweretaken, Jul 19, 2009.

1. elsjaakie

elsjaakie Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used this system and i like it. I have to wait for some results to show :)

elsjaakie, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. ExtremistOak

ExtremistOak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks elsjaakie

ExtremistOak, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. divinediva

divinediva Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is surely worth a try

divinediva, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  4. Splinterbiz

Splinterbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a little bit confused. The system posted 1 article in my blog, then submitted this e-mail:

I have no idea what it means and how I am supposed to find and fix the problem. I e-mailed the support guys, but unfortunately, their answer was not of much help and nothing has been posted to my blog since. It's been several days now, with no activity. I checked the mapping screen yesterday to make sure something at least should come through, and I set the required uniqueness % to 60 for auto-accepting content in my blog.

I like the interface and how it works, even though it needs polishing (it is a Beta, after all). I hope to see something posted to my blog again soon. Have not added any articles to the network yet, and I am busy preparing a new project (just spent the whole night finding a suitable domain name, yawn!).

Looking forward to see this system out of Beta and rolling at full steam, and I will keep an eye on it.

Splinterbiz, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. Shirley1874

Shirley1874 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have registered on articlebanks, try to submit an article, it asked me to pay for
    2 credits! Isn't it should be free?
    My article's status is still in draft, and I cannot change its status.

Shirley1874, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  6. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Hi Splinter

I have just checked your site and its fine the errors have been cleared. The reason for no more posts is purely down to one reason.

The site is still very new and we have so many sites in the system, but not as many people taking advantage of publishing articles and some people that are publishing articles are trying to spam the system, which the system will not allow.

We do not want publishers to receive bad content and vice versa

I want to say it here too, if people do NOT put there efforts into writing their article and spinning it, you are NOT going to get it distributed. Put the effort in and literally watch yur rankings shoot up. Most webmasters only accept articles that are unique, if you want to submit spam then go back to using article directories because this powerful user generated network will not allow it.

So because you have entered tags you are looking for really specific content, you will get highly targetted content and not any old garbage like any other systems.

Since the launch just over a week ago the system has published about 3k unique articles, showing just how much the system has grown.

7. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    If you want it free you have to earn your credits by adding site(s).

If 2 credits is too much to get your article constantly distributed into the network, then I do not think the system is for you.

The system has very powerful spam control in place unlike any other system

For 2 credits that article gets distributed constantly in the network unlike other services which stop it after 30 blogs etc.

8. yellow1912

yellow1912 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just tried it and I like it so far, now lets wait and see the result.

yellow1912, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  9. MervinKoops

MervinKoops Member

Best Answers:
    Signed up and posted a few articles.

Not bad at all, on one of the articles I published 2 days ago, it's been published 4 times and I can already see 3 of them have been indexed by Google. That's a lot better than Free Traffic System :p

MervinKoops, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  10. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    I was weary of these types of systems until I have been using one for the last few month. All I can say is that they do work and you can target you keywords like crazy.

Question for OP, do the sites on your system have to be on different I.P address for each site?

I just looked through your site, signed up.. I cannot tell how to format the spin articles.. The layout is somewhat confusing, you need to have the information of how to spin the article right on the article submit page, with more instructions.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
    zingo, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  11. Ed7up

Ed7up Peon

Best Answers:
    digiboyz,

I was going to share this with a few other forums, until my eyes came to rest on the word "spinning" - isn't that when a computer substitutes words with synonyms which can or cannot bare relation to the article at hand? For example:

"Finest pork sausage recipe"

could become

"Best pig burger formula"

Doesn't this stand to severely compromize the status of the content your "dripping" out?

Other than that, I'm pretty much sold - although I wouldn't mind a 'write articles for cash' option if people are buying credits to use my content!

Ed7up, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  12. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Hi Ed7up

Well basically its not that type of spinning.

ArticleRanks basically allow the article submitter to spin each sentence, they have to rewrite it manually but there is also an Assist feature to help.

So a sentence such as "Finest pork sausage recipe" could be changed to whatever the user wants to change it too, its not a fully automated spinner, as they do not work well.

So to sum up you basically submit your article, it then breaks up each sentence, link and title and gives you the option to rewrite it and also has an Assist to help you :)

ExtremistOak, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  13. Ed7up

Ed7up Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm...

back to consult with another forum! Sounds really interesting!

** Can't seem to access your server atm?

Ed7up, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  14. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Odd, seems to be all working for me, try deleting cache

Kind Regards

ExtremistOak, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  15. yellow1912

yellow1912 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okie, it does work, but here comes several concerns:
    1. Most sites posting my articles are really new, they have been set up just several days/weeks max
    2. Most of them have absolutely no page rank, no link in
    3. Most of them publish the same content

Suggestion: I think sites posting the articles should have somewhat acceptable quality (links in and such), and well they should not post the same bunches of articles. This is a seriously problem.

Other than that, all is good. If you can fix the above problems then you have a great service to provide.

yellow1912, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  16. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Hi

Well this is not a private network its a user generated network, people submit their own sites to the system to receive content.

I don't see how they would publish the same content as it has to be spun (or do you mean same kind of story?) If so millions of places do that online everyday the BBC, Telegraph all publish the same story.

If people want to accept non spun content on their sites then its up to them nothing we can do, in the end its their site and its not spammy or causing problems. But it will only benefit you as your still getting a link.

So in answer to your questions

1. Most sites posting my articles are really new, they have been set up just several days/weeks max - No this is not the case, there are tons of sites in the network, some are new some are old
    2. Most of them have absolutely no page rank, no link in - Again same as above, some do and some do not.
    3. Most of them publish the same content - Hardly any sites do, most accept content at least 30% unique

Hope this helps :)

P.S the more unique you make your article the better quality sites it will go on as some of the better sites have a 90% unique accept rate. So better articles = better distribution and publishing

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    ExtremistOak, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  17. Splinterbiz

Splinterbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry about the late answer, but thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it. My first article submitted to the system is published, and there will be more. I noticed the spin tools and recognized it was for manual spinning, which is a good thing.

I look forward to use Article Ranks on a regular basis, you are doing a great job with it so far.

Splinterbiz, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  18. Alfons Kennedy

Alfons Kennedy Peon

Best Answers:
    This type of person is usually able to survive in the pressure in the first place. However, as iron, when the situation is more complex and large, he started crooked and unstable. Similarly human type like this, they were able to face pressure, but not in drag or continuity. Just a little extra pressure, to make them surrender and despair.

Alfons Kennedy, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  19. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Hi guys

Thanks for all of your kind comments, and I know a lot of you wanted some tutorials so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yutxoMMew

Here is a video that in quick explains it all, more tutorials will be put on the site in the next fewdays

ExtremistOak, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  20. xwishmasterx

xwishmasterx Peon

Best Answers:
    My thought was it is just like FTS. The problem here is the value of those sites...mostly non-indexed sites or best PR0 site (non indexed pages).

Is it possible to see the url of the sites you articles has been submitted too?

xwishmasterx, Aug 5, 2009 IP