1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you do it?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Genial, Aug 4, 2009.

Hey guys!

I'm feeling a little bit curious to know how do you guys make money online? What is your method? Do you have a blog? Are you into the affiliate market? Forex/Trading??.... ???

Also, what is the best method you recomend? And how much does it take to actually start making profit of your project? (money & time)

Shoot your keyboards! :D

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    Genial, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. sam08

sam08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make forums and sell those. I basically just go around advertising and getting the place active. Once active I sell them. I don't make money from ads, or affiliates. Forum making is a lot more work, but for me it's easier then anything else.

sam08, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. Genial

Genial Peon

Best Answers:
    for how much do you sell a forum? (average)

Genial, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. livetowrite

livetowrite Peon

Best Answers:
    I write content for other people. Doesn't pay a lot because I suck at marketing myself.

livetowrite, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  5. enkass132

enkass132 Active Member

Best Answers:
    u can do alot of things...

content writer
    link submitting service
    sell e-book
    etc...

enkass132, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  6. mpreyesmr

mpreyesmr Banned

Best Answers:
    Your giving him the wrong information for a newbie. Just do things the old fashion way. Find a quality keyword (microniche if you're low on funds), create a Wordpress site, have an affiliate product, and drive traffic to your site.
    To drive traffic, you can write articles, do social bookmarking, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), buy a domain name, get hosting, and post on forums such as these.
    Or, you could try Google Adwords if you have a lot of money. PPC (Pay Per Click) is obviously the fastest way to get traffic on the web.
    For more detailed information, check out this year's Thirty Day Challenge.

mpreyesmr, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  7. MikeMcRae

MikeMcRae Peon

Best Answers:
    We provide great service to our clients, in turn they are grateful and continue to pay us. You just need to find something people want/need and is useful. And give it to them in a reliable and secure fashion.

MikeMcRae, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  8. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This may sound old but really here it is:

There is no quick way to make money, you need to find what works best for you and do that for example:
    If you write 20 articles on the new sports car at 500 words and article and then get no traffic to that site and make no affiliate sales becuase your useless at marketing just sell the articles at $5 each or sell sites instead.

I make money buying/selling Websites/links (infact i do it so well people pay me commision to sell links for them) , i use to do content writing for people on here back in the day made $300 a month but i really hate writting lol)

Legendary11, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  9. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I now work full time online as forex scalper.
    $600k is earned from forex trading since 2007 from my initial $50k capital.
    I highly recommend you trade forex for living.

mentos, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  10. Genial

Genial Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks alot guys for your posts.. They really helped me out!
    It's really nice to see different ways of making money online.. Most of them are easy.. What you have to do is dedication..

Although, I need some more replies!! :D

Genial, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  11. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is my sincere advice for making money online:

* Don't spend money on every new wiz bang money guide or ebook - jumping around
    * Spend alot of time just reading and learning from forums like dp, if u dont know what something means then do a google search and learn it. That topic could become a new emerging trend or niche for a website etc.
    * Be dedicated, open minded and put the time in but dont be disheartend if you fail or things dont go as you had planned - its never as easy as what people claim so keep at it
    * You need to find something that works for you and your skills and own lifestyle
    * The amount of success you have in anything will be timing and a bit of luck
    * Income before outcome- start generating a little bit of income by offering your services or skills just to get money coming it. Then when you have saved a bit start looking to spend some on money making.
    * Trial and use your money making ideas on a small scale before committing too many funds and resources
    * Dont expect to be rich or make money quickly as it rarely happens - it takes time and work and some failure first
    * Be cautious and dont be overly trusting of people - there lots of people around that will say or do anything to get money from you than disapear, slowly let them earn your trust..........
    * Most peole startout making money by starting a blog or two, offering their services or earning money from cpa affiliate commissions which can be harder depending on your country of origin.
    * There is often heaps of free ebooks and guides on topics before you need to spend money on them. Sometimes by taking a little part of an idea from one guide can be combined with others to form an overall idea that can make money. All the answers are NOT going to be served up to you on a gold plater :)

Good luck friend - i have learnt my lessions the hard way in my time at DP

keen4kash, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  12. Dougal888

Dougal888 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I were you I'd stay away from Forex unless you really understand it and are prepared to lose everything.

If you come up with an on-line product or service you have to ask yourself "would I pay money for this [product or service]". If the answer is no then chances are no one else would pay money for it either.

Everything needs a reality check from time to time.

Dougal888, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  13. OMGretards

OMGretards Peon

Best Answers:
    I make money off four different websites a video website and a car forum site. I also make money off treasuretrooper which is a site that pays you to complete surveys read my blog in my signature to find out more. The last way I make money is off neobux which i highley recommend to anyone because i can make $7 a day spending literally 5 minutes a day clicking ads read my blog in my signature to find out more on that site.

OMGretards, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  14. talkmeow

talkmeow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just got started with online money making. I have a blog and forum I am working on, using adsense and CPA offers to try to make some money. So far it has been pretty tough. I just keep reading and try to learn as much as possible, one day it will all click and then the money will start to flow :D

talkmeow, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  15. Genial

Genial Peon

Best Answers:
    Keen4kash : Thanks alot .. This really helped me out brighting up the dark thoughts I had :p

OMGretards : Which blog? And which is the easiest way you recomend a newbie?

talkmeow : Good luck in your internet money making project! :D

Dougal88 : did you ever tried forex trading? if so, Why aren't you sticking to it?

Genial, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  16. OMGretards

OMGretards Peon

Best Answers:
    The http://www.Neobux8.blogspot.com blog and Neobux is the easiest way to make money for newbies just read my blog and if you have any questions message me i'll be glad to help!

OMGretards, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  17. Shagufta

Shagufta Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the blogs and forms are the best way to make money online.
    The Reason is that it gets index fast than any other site the only thing is needed is that u have to promote your blog or forum. After that u can earn money buy simply selling links or by google adds too.

Shagufta, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  18. NoLovee

NoLovee Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I'm not making big money right now, but I'm making $0.20 from twitter each day, basically doing no work.

NoLovee, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  19. Norebbo

Norebbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Offer a product or service that people actually want. Even better: offer something they need. I know it's a generic answer, but you have to find a niche for yourself and run with it. And have some patience. It took me several attempts (and several years) before I found something that worked.

Norebbo, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  20. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got some own sites running making money with ads and affiliate marketing and providing freelance services

Sensei.Design, Aug 11, 2009 IP