1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone writing for constant-content?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by The Villa, Jun 1, 2009.

Has anyone made any money out of constant-content? How easy or hard is it to earn from the site? What kinds of articles do publishers usually look for? Do you have any tips that you can offer for authors who wish to sell content on this site?

The Villa, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  2. domainhawkers

domainhawkers Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you try dailyarticle.com. I tried constant-content and I find it too fussy for nothing. It isn't just about me, you will find a lot of problems with the site. Moreover, management just changed hands.

If you do insist on trying, however, ensure that your articles are totally owned by you, free from plagiarism, error proof, proof-read and edited and of course engaging and informative. The headlines are important too -- make sure they are catchy. You should make some good sales on both the sites if you just pay attention to these few points.

domainhawkers, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  3. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    I just made 3 sales last week on the site after never really taking it too seriously. I only signed up for it a few weeks back. I think the fact that they won't just take any old article is great for buyers and writers alike. Keeps the plagiarising article rewriters out.
    If your writing, grammar and spelling is good, you'll have no problem getting your articles accepted - just follow the guidelines they give you.

They also pay by Paypal every month with only a $5 minimum payout. Even a usage license for most articles is higher than that, so you can make sales and receive money every month if you're active enough. Oh, and Paypal take no fee.

peejaydee, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  4. The Villa

The Villa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks domainhawkers and peejaydee. I'll drop by dailyarticle.com too to check it out. :)

The Villa, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  5. WritingConsultation

WritingConsultation Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use constant content to generate passive income. Never rely on that.

WritingConsultation, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  6. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have just signed up, as the rates are fairly standard (unlike with sites like TextBroker). However, the review process seems to take quite a lot of time, and one article I submitted (which did follow by their guidelines, btw) has been in limbo for four days with no change.

It isn't that I mind the fact that they have high standards, in fact I prefer it. I just think that in order to hold those standards you have to the manpower to keep things moving along. I am not sure they have that.

oo87, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  7. xtreme_ism

xtreme_ism Banned

Best Answers:
    i would recommend you articles.com

xtreme_ism, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  8. The Villa

The Villa Peon

Best Answers:
    Ouch. If it takes that long for approval, that could be a pain.

The Villa, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  9. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    In my experience approval can take up to a week in extreme cases.

peejaydee, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  10. ContentConcepts

ContentConcepts Guest

Best Answers:
    Constant-Content is great for "bonus" income. In fact, some of our writers make some extra money through CC, and I've heard that they have made some good coin from time to time! The problem, however, is that the income is too cyclical, and I can imagine that it would be VERY difficult to try to make a living just from selling articles to them and their clients.

Good luck if you try it, however!

C.A.
    ContentConcepts

ContentConcepts, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  11. TMG Enterprises

TMG Enterprises Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To make more with Constant-Content, you need to be a good writer and focus on hot topics. If you're not great at picking the topics, subscribe to the public requests and you'll know exactly what the buyers are looking for. Write to those requests and you'll make a lot more with CC.

TMG Enterprises, Jun 11, 2009 IP
    freelancewebaz likes this.
  12. outspan

outspan Active Member

Best Answers:
    dailyarticle.com is a lot better, asks for a smaller commission and in my experience articles are sold faster there. Plus, you get paid immediately as opposed as having to reach the $50 threshold before you receive your payment.

outspan, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  13. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I submitted an article. Got it rejected for spelling errors! I swear there was no spelling errors!

Couldn't be bothered after that! From what I can tell, the average article doesn't sell for much more than $10 anyway.

I think you could make some money there by answering the requests for content, but you'd be up against lots of competition with no guarantee for compensation.

gocali2009, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  14. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    They operate a $5 threshold now.

peejaydee, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  15. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Review of your article can take a few days and is very stringent. In my opinion this is a good thing as it forces me to be very critical in my editing and proofreading. It also keeps the standard of the articles high for buyers which is a must if the site is to be successful in the long term.

peejaydee, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  16. evilman11

evilman11 Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliated content is a good one to. ive gotten 5 dollars for a halfway descent article with them. alot of people have been using it lately so it may be watered down and you may need to put a better article on there but if ur skills at writing are good then give it go.

cheers, evil

evilman11, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  17. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    I've worked with Constant Content for nearly two years with mixed results. I finf their reviewers to be highly hypocritical at times and in general it's a difficult source for high earning potential. I've been making a consistant income since December of last year as a content writer for AC though. I've got a special method of taking advantage of Associated Content as a non US citizen that's become extremely popular on another Internet Marketing forum. Take a look at my sig and you'll be directed to the forum and dozens of rave reviews for how well the method works.

If you know exactly what you're doing with AC there's really consistant income to be made with it.

But you have to know how to give them exactly what they want...consistantly

AC-Coach, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  18. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    The link's not to a forum, it's to an affiliate sales page... thanks!:mad:

peejaydee, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  19. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm excuse me? It's no affiliate sales page. It's my personal landing page and it directly links to the forum I'm speaking of. But, if you had spent more than 2 seconds on it you would have seen that.. correct? Sometimes I find that when we don't know what we're speaking about, it's best keep our opinions to ourselves ;)

AC-Coach, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  20. totaltalli

totaltalli Peon

Best Answers:
    Three articles of mine got rejected at CC for "grammatical errors"!

I wanted to keep trying just as a challenge, but then, even an accepted article there does not guarantee a sale.

I have signed up with AC yesterday. Lesse how it goes.

Fingers crossed :)

totaltalli, Aug 21, 2009 IP