1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Incentive Site: $739 EARNED In Last 30 Days!!! ENDS FRI/31

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yebel89@gmail.com, Jul 30, 2009.

Earnings So Far This July:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am selling my incentive site EarnGiftsFree.com There are 4 sites within the network: Ipods, Gaming, Cash, and Babies.

Revenue is earned from affiliate companies that have incentive offers. I used Revenue Universe, Express Revenue, Aquasis Media, Vintacore, and CPA Underground. If you would like to see the exact breakdown of the statistics, I will allow you into the admin panel of the site where you can see the exact numbers.

The site uses the latest FSR script which is very popular and user friendly. It also happens to be the most powerful freebie script around right now and the script itself is $700.

You can make a bid here:
    http://flippa.com/auctions/70542/SU...Year-Old--July-07--INCENTIVE-Site-Ready-To-Go

Thanks for looking

yebel89@gmail.com, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  2. phprightnow

phprightnow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This a repost? What happened to the previous auction?

phprightnow, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  3. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's the same auction but this one has updated screenshots and a briefer description which is fitting since the auction ends in about 1 day.

yebel89@gmail.com, Jul 30, 2009 IP