1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lets All Pick A Day And Leave Adsense All At Once !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by locals, Jul 23, 2009.

1. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to pass, but thanks. I'm making about $5000 a month right now...so I'm not willing to give that cash up for this cause. Cheers.

christian231, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Just like this joke :

Ill extend you the same offer . . . except this time I WILL MAKE A 20 DOLLAR BET WITH YOU . . .
    that you do not make even 4800 dollars a month on GOOGLE ADSENSE PPC ALONE !

would you like to participate ? ! ?

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I will bite - I see nothing there - how do I make money?

Phynder, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    read the bold area .. . I HAVE MY OWN SOLUTION . . . I will tell you what i am doing so you can do it yourself !

I own over 100 websites the website in that post is another of the many I own . . . all my traffic is US traffic. So I downloaded openx the new version . . . IT SUCKS BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO HAVE OTHER PUBLISHERS on there and make money . . . BUT since you are making me feel guilty now . . . I WILL OPEN THIS WEBSITE UP TO

10 DP USERS WITH MULTIPLE WEBSITES THAT WISH TO LEAVE ADSENSE

If you have websites that are ONLY US targeted I will let you be publishers on that website and clam 100% of your advertising revenue which I am getting ready to do.

I do not make ANY MONEY OFF OF YOUR ADS . . . look into openX you can start your own on your own domain. But what I am doing here is building a wordpress front end and openX backend. I will treat your sites as if they were mine you get listed in the wordpress front end and can always ad your sites to both the front end and the backend openx.

You will be able to set your own CPM CPC and CPA rates . . . WHY AM I DOING THIS FOR 10 PEOPLE ? ? ?

Besides feeling guilty / selfish about saying I HAVE MY OWN SOLUTION in a situation where TONS OF PEOPLE ARE EFFECTED it will look better if it is more than 100 websites on there displaying ads.

SO FOR THIS TO WORK . . . you will need at LEAST 20 websites / domains that you will be building websites on IN A TIMELY MANNER at LEAST 10 WEBSITES FINISHED ALREADY and NO .INFO / SCAM

if ANY OF YOUR WEBSITES ARE BORDERLINE SCAM or NOT BUSINESS / PROFESSIONAL LOOKING . . . I am sorry but you will not be able to participate in this. BUT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I WILL HELP YOU FIND A GOOD LOOKING THEME if you are using wordpress so you can still participate in this !

YOU MUST HAVE US ONLY TRAFFIC and be able to PROVE IT THROUGH A STAT PROGRAM !

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME !

and if this post changes the area this post should be in can a moderator please move it ;)

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  5. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    Just take your ads off for a while I had mine off from january till june except the link unit when they smart priced me. Since adding back the ads the earnings for clicks jumped from 3 cents to 27 cents and had clicks that was at $1.79 since adding them back.

jkadin, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  6. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that i am going to try that . . . i do THINK GOOGLE ADSENSE IS THE MOST REPUTABLE but I HATE GETTING SCAMMED ON THE FEW PENNIES THEY DO PAY ME and NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM - for adsense anyways !

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  7. HomeComputerGames

HomeComputerGames Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I don't believe the big payouts people are claiming either. Not if the sites they are claiming are the ones in their footers.

You are right, Google is paying out very little compared to what they charge. But it is your choice to use them.
    There are alternatives to Google. The only reason I have adsense on my sites is because I believe Google favors people that use their services over others. They also seem to crawl a site a lot faster with adsense. I never once hoped to earn any real money from them.

HomeComputerGames, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  8. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

About the footer thing That is also what I was thinking LOL

and about google favors I ALWAYS considered this and to me it makes sense I just never had anything to back up my thoughts. I always felt they would wanna display a site showing their ads :p

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  9. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I only have one website, so I am out. Gee - AdSense isn't looking too bad for the small publisher - the same guys you said that Google was screwing....

Phynder, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  10. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ha ha!! I think google banned you or something. Other wise ppl are trying to earn from revenue sharing sites. And thats nothing but few cents every weeks. But other than complaining you could start earning 115X1$=115$ each day from ur 115 sites. Or you cant even make a dollar from ur site??!?? And google is launching their OS to earn from the ads and that's profitable for us(publishers) too. Well good luck on ur ads taking offff.... (hurrayyyy one of our competitor out from the field)

Jeehan, Jul 26, 2009 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  11. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just because you are a knucklehead is no reason to call others a liar.

Learn how to work with adsense and you can make a little money from it.

Romanorc, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  12. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can paypal the $20 to . Thanks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
    christian231, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  13. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should pm it, if you are going to participate so i can at least calculate your ratio statistics . . . but if that is your true earnings those are SPECTACULAR EARNINGS . . . BUT YOU GAVE THEM 1,000,000 VIEWS LOL THEY RIPPED YOU OFF IN MY EYES !

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I COULD MAKE WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS LOL ! ! !

of course not from adsense . . .

EVEN though that is an awesome amount and you are right I WOULDNT LEAVE IF I FINALLY GOT THERE TOO ! but you have to admit they are paying you WELL UNDER what you could be making with a different "affiliate"/ program !

BUT WOW GREAT EARNINGS REGARDLESS !

and if you send me the real image . . . you can add 20 dollars to that CHUNK OF AN AMOUNT !

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  14. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know about that other joke . . .

BUT christian231 IS THE REAL DEAL ! this guy is doin it big on adsense !

locals, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  15. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:

what a joke, how old are you?

DP has become a pile of shit these days.

Solid_Nuts, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  16. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this guy posted the same answer . . .

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=12058501#post12058501

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=12066927&postcount=20
    what part of my post doesnt make sense to you ? ? ?

or was that a poor excuse to get your affiliate link from your sig in a post talking about leaving google ?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    locals, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  17. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First off, christian231's - can I have one days earnings? :D

Right.

1. If you want to achieve such a massive task as getting people to quit adsense with you, I would advise you not to use a date which is unrealistic.

2. You will need a reputation. A good reputation. From what you have been saying just in this post, you are not really getting me on side.

3. Building on from point 2: Produce a report. If you have, say, (and this is purely a figure plucked out of my head for the sake of an example) 500 pages detailing why adsense is not a viable option, what the alternatives are, etc. then maybe you will get people on your side.

4. As mentioned in previous posts: To even make a dent in google's profits, you will need a lot of support.

A boycott was carried out with ebay for a week by many of the top e-bayers, equating to several hundred thousand dollars, and ebay didn't even notice. It did not show up as a great loss on any of their financial statistics and google has a much wider audience than ebay.

5. One thing that could also help is also getting the other end of the spectrum, the searchers, to boycott clicking advertisements.

Of course, this is purely just my view and I will certainly not be joining any boycott personally. It doesn't take a genius to work out that I am at the lower end of the earnings scale but I don't care. I don't use adsense for an income. Yet... ;)

FoxIX, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  18. unlisted80

unlisted80 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is million website are starting up everyday and most of them are JUNKS...Learn how to avoid smart pricing...how? simply remove some of your small sites :)

There are many Adsense Alternative out there.

unlisted80, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  19. Janck

Janck Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can always go to adbrite or something if you dont like google and if you dont know why are click low paying.

Janck, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  20. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont facing any low CPC problem and adsense wors great on my website

lifeplayer, Jul 27, 2009 IP