1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lets All Pick A Day And Leave Adsense All At Once !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by locals, Jul 23, 2009.

I say strength in numbers . . . i think googles adsense customer service sucks and many people are complaining about low paying clicks clicks . . . i say we all come up with a fair date, and leave all at once !

I have been thinking about this for awhile but this thread made me make this post .. .

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1427417

SO LETS PICK A DATE SOME HOW ! what do you say at the end of next month or even SEPTEMBER 11th ! and we all sign up here and email this to all our webbie friends and get everyone to backout of adsense ? ? ?

LOL CHECK OUT MY NEW SIG !

locals, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. miles2go

miles2go Peon

Best Answers:
    Not going to help . Those who earning even less money won't quit it in hope of better future earning.

miles2go, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but if you are only making a penny a click or maybe a WHOPPING .07 you can find better some where some how . . .

i think if we could get 10,000 people to quit they might start trying to figure out where a LARGE chunk of their money just went .. . and if more people keep coming across the thread after a set date and keep quiting or refusing to sign up then we will win !

we dont have to QUIT just take ALL our ads off of our pages until they decide to pay more money !

locals, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To make a difference you would need google's top 100 publishers to leave with you and that's not going to happen

soniqhost.com, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  5. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    those publishers may make alot of money for them but trust me .. . it ALL adds up . . . . and you never know who is fed up with google if this gets around and we can organize something then we might be able to see some earnings increase . . . I am getting paid 7-19 dollars a click for sites I am not using adsense on . . . but I i cant display those ads on the sites I am displaying my google ads on for niche and quality reasons, google does have a good setup with targeting the ads to your page BUT THEIR PAY SUCKS and there is NO WAY TO CONTACT ADSENSE

Imagine if we got DP to take their ads down for a month just to let google know that they need people like us !

I TOOK MY ADS OFF . . .

Honestly I hope more people join me . . . but I have erased all the ads on my sites except for one site . . . that makes about 5 or so dollars a day so that when it gets to 100 I am going to take those last ads off and be done with google until I hear something about clicks going up . . .

HOPE TO SEE MORE PEOPLE JOIN THE GOOGLE BAN !

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    locals, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  6. shobi

shobi Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is really becoming funny day by day,
    i have seen $0.01 for 5 clicks week ago.lol

shobi, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  7. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm gonna cross my arms and watch you quit. Let's see what you can actually achieve

Project Mobius, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  8. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it makes me get off my @$$ and find a different company that will actually pay me for my services . . . or possibly even start my own . . . i do own US space Website space Advertising dot COM

but I was planning on building all my other 115 sites . . . then start getting US traffic and then sell advertising on my own sites . . . but since there needs to be a DRASTIC change maybe I will throw openX on that site and then see if I cant start something that will benefit others . . .

locals, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  9. cdl285

cdl285 Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't really see the point in this...sure if you want to stop using Adsense then by all means do so.

cdl285, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  10. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i cant leave adsense :(
    it pays me well thou..i think those who earns less should find another alternative..

config_error, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  11. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    And give up a couple of thousand dollars a month in income?

Quit smoking weed, it messes with your mind.

Romanorc, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  12. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well i have QUIT I caught them skimming my measley cents .. . you cant contact them when you have problems unless you are an adwords user . . .

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    locals, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  13. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can gather as many people to do this as possible, and it won't make a bit of difference to Google. If you feel so strongly about it, remove your own Adsense ads.

SearchBliss, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  14. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your protest won't even make a slight pinprick to google. You are son inconsequential to them it's unbeleivable. Also, those who actual make 1k plus a month with adsense won't pay you any attention. At all.

TopNotchServices, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  15. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PS I "HIGH"ly doubt you make a couple thousand dollars with adsense, so please put your crack pipe down and step aside . . . and send me a paint image of your earnings ITS EASY TO DO . . . . but I doubt you can . . . and even if you do . .. THERE IS ALOT MORE YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR 10 MILLION HITS YOU ARE DELIVERING THEM !

Oh and YES I will smoke weed til the day I die . . . and still make more money then you LOL please I AM DYING TO SEE YOUR PAYOUT IMAGE

it wont happen immediately but if people start to gradually leave IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE over a period of time . . .

They will change programs for the money of a new program . . . problem is there is not an equivalent program that can display relevant ads to date

locals, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  16. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea! I encourage every one else to leave AdSense. I will stick around and let y'all know how "bad" it is without hordes of other publishers...

Phynder, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  17. sylv3rblade

sylv3rblade Peon

Best Answers:
    you won't be missed :D

sylv3rblade, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  18. ironmaiden

ironmaiden Peon

Best Answers:
    We all know that adsense becoming funny day by day... but this is because there is no other alternative programs to earn for the small publishers. I would rather wait if any company starts a program better that adsense.

ironmaiden, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  19. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    I will wait and see how this thing will unfold. Google adsense is till the best in term of pay outs per click to me. It may hold for everyone but I will stick for now and see how I can find a similar PPC program that pays the same adsense. Great idea as I for one feel the pinch by Google and how the pay outs are, but I am just a Noob and hardly made a dime on the other programs.

Thanks
    JulieV

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
    JulieV, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  20. Mollaie

Mollaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    the economy is down, advertisers have less money and have to put smaller bids.

Mollaie, Jul 25, 2009 IP