1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Would You Like To Be Taught The Secretes Of Web-Mastering?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Devils-Reject, Jul 15, 2009.

How Would You Like To Be Taught The Secretes Of Web-Mastering? We Will Provide You With Hundreds Of Webmaster Tutorials On Hundreds Of Subjects With Bi-Daily Updates.

How Would You Like To Be Taught The Secretes Of Web-Mastering? For Free
    TurboMarketing

Join Free Now!!! - - Members Login

We Will Provide You With Hundreds Of Webmaster Tutorials On Hundreds Of Subjects With Bi-Daily Updates. These Tutorials Will Be In HD Video Format .

I will teach you everything i know. This will be done with videos i will make and upload to my members area for my members to watch. They will be in blog format so you may ask questions, request subject matters, request custom tutorials.
    You will even be able to request live online help one on one via webcam or messenger chats.
    I have been a webmaster for 11 years now and i have run and sold some highly popular sites in my day and selling most for $xx,xxx and $xxx,xxx
    TurboMarketing

I am offering exclusive memberships and i have a strict limit of members i am taking on.
    Tutorials
    Cookies

Learn how to use Cookies to store information about a user and to recognize them when they revisit your site. Includes information on using PHP, Java Script, Perl (CGI) and ASP.
    ASP
    Learn how to program an interactive website using Active Server Pages, a server-side scripting language designed to run on Windows-based hosting packages. ASP is also a central part of Microsoft's .NET platform.
    Advanced HTML
    Learn some of the more complex tags and code in HTML, including more text presentation options, lists, forms and image maps.
    Frames & TablesTurboMarketing

Not only can you find out how to create frames pages and tables but you can read the full argument of which is better: Frames or Tables.

.htaccess

Learn how to use the .htaccess file to password protect parts of your website, deny or allow IP addresses and redirect users.

Rounded Table Corners
    TurboMarketing

Find out how to create rounded corners for tables on your website and how to create some design effects using them.

Flash 5

Learn how you can create Flash animations using Macromedia's Flash 5 software.

FTP
    TurboMarketing

Learn how to use FTP to upload files to your site so that everyone in the world can see them.

Beginners

Everything you will need to know to create your first ever website including information on how to use a WYSIWYG editor and how to get your site on the internet.

Javascript

Learn how to make your web pages interactive and how to create rollover images, popup windows and more.

PHP/MySQL

Learn how to use PHP to interact with the free MySQL to make fully dynamic and database-driven sites.

Site Promotion
    TurboMarketing

Find out about the many different ways to promote your site for free and how to get the most out of each one.

Mobile Internet: WML/WAP

Learn how to create a site for the latest technology - WAP Phones - so that people can view your site from anywhere.

Server Side Includes (SSI)

Learn how to include scripts and information into you pages automatically using Server Side Includes.

HTML - The Basics
    TurboMarketing

Learn how to create a site by coding your own HTML or how to change pre-made HTML to fit into your site.

XHTML

Learn the new language which is set to replace HTML, making sites compatible across a whole range of systems.

Stylesheets

Find out how this technology allows you to have links changing color, precise settings of fonts and how you can redefine HTML tags.

XML

Learn about XML, which is a completely new style of language, which instead of showing how data is represented, helps computers to understand data.

PHP
    TurboMarketing

Learn how to create sites and scripts using PHP, one of the easiest to learn and use scripting languages. ​

Devils-Reject, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  2. electrogoods

electrogoods Peon

Best Answers:
    So whats your secret? Put 20+ links in 1 post?

electrogoods, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  3. Devils-Reject

Devils-Reject Guest

Best Answers:
    Yea you got me you dumb ass.
    nice red rep maybe cause your dumb as shit

4. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's dumbass, not dumb ass.

And it is you're, not your.

You dumbass.

copper12, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  5. Devils-Reject

Devils-Reject Guest

Best Answers:
    this isnt english class i dont care i hate people like you who think everyone has to use proper grammer on forums...
    screw off
    i dont give a shit about that

6. electrogoods

electrogoods Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe why you getting mad? I was just playing, seriously why so many links pointing to the same place? I'm red because some people didn't like me posting an app to send bulk email. I made 1 joke and you're saying I'm dumb as shit. I didnt actually read anything you originally posted I just saw the shitload of links.

Have a nice day sir! :)

(Cheapy with the .info domain hahahaha, Im making $500 a day I dont think im the dumbass)

electrogoods, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  7. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't English class. I don't care. I hate people like you who think everyone has to use proper grammar on forums.

Screw off.

I don't give a shit about that.

There you go dumbass, I fixed it for you.

8. Devils-Reject

Devils-Reject Guest

Best Answers:
    not cheapo with the info domain.
    i know what im doing................... and until you make as much as i do then don't correct me.
    i get mad because im sick of people on forums that do just that. critic the grammar.

9. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Somebody hand this idiot a tissue to dry his tears.

Oh, and you are not making dick.

10. Devils-Reject

Devils-Reject Guest

Best Answers:
    You Dont Know Shit Asshole Why Did you even post in my thread with your bullshit? you trying to get banned?
    i make more than you even wish you could.

11. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    You shovel out more bullshit than anything, assclown.