1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Michael Jackson Dies

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by HorrorMovies, Jun 25, 2009.

1. movingconcierge

movingconcierge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Poetic. I couldn't better illustrate your ignorance if I tried.

OMG! Two sentences that move in different directions, one right after the other. Classic.

If you want to know how reliable children are as witnesses, read this.
    "The case also influenced how very young children were questioned for evidence in court cases with concerns over their capacity for suggestibility and false memories. The case and others like it also impacted the investigation of allegations that included young children."
    Heresay, your honor!

And if she had said he wasn't what would your reaction had been? Of course... :rolleyes:

Then they are not good judges.

No. You insinuated that if people didn't agree with you that you were better than them. You should have the courage of your convictions. No pun intended.

Your arguments are nothing but cliche and elementary. This is the only response where you even attempt to introduce empirical evidence and you didn't even include references.

You can defer my shredding of your lame arguments all you want, but the fact remains that I am illustrating your inability to form even a middle school level argument.

Say it with me: SLANDER

You'd better be careful. The Jackson estate is reportedly heavily in debt. They may be looking for easy money and boy are you giving it up. It looks like you have a little business going on there. Got professional insurance to guard against libel (not anymore here) and slander?

This is not even intelligible.

movingconcierge, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. javcelebs.com

javcelebs.com Peon

Best Answers:
    RIP Michael Jackson, we all love you

javcelebs.com, Jul 9, 2009 IP
    movingconcierge likes this.
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You're doing a piss poor job of it.

OMG, like LOL ... How old are you?
    For false memories some of these kids were pretty spot on (no pun) when it came to identifying Mr. Jackson's genitalia.

No I did not. You made that assumption all on your own.

Do you even know what a cliche' is? Its generally not necessary to reference something that is "generally accepted" as fact.

Are you copy/pasting this drivel off google searches?

Ah, looks to me like you are the one that does not know the "laws" in the US very well, not I.

He's dead. Let me explain it in legal terms:

There's "no cause for action" for defaming the dead.

Thus, no lawsuit may successfully be brought against me or anyone that says anything good bad or otherwise about Michael Jackson.

Remember this:
    Seems that would be you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-person_narrative

Mia, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  4. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    give him a break guys and let him rest in peace, with or without his brains

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  5. gucci

gucci Peon

Best Answers:
    may his soul rest in peace & accept in GOD... is he really a moslem like Jereamy ?

gucci, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  6. Biztone

Biztone Peon

Best Answers:
    A guy that I work with and I had this same exact conversation.

Biztone, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  7. forum_master

forum_master Peon

Best Answers:
    this is really a sad new i like his music a lot

forum_master, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  8. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, his brother confirmed it. Yet for an Islamic funeral, he should have been buried within 2 days (48 hrs). Still they can do a religious funeral ASAP!

campolar, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  9. sweetlouise

sweetlouise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah he really loved them kids ;)

sweetlouise, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  10. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:

Just as an observation, you're arguments against Jackson are pathetic, Mia. And some are full of fallacies.

I'd still like you to explain the rep you gave me, and to reply my previous post (without it being something like "Face reality... he is a pedo").

Wuss.

thewolf32, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  11. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:

What the hell is your problem?

After reading this, actually, nevermind. I can't argue with someone as immature and narrow minded as yourself.

He never had kids with Lisa Presley, but with Debbie Rowe. I'm guessing you read most of that on some tabloid such as "The Sun", like the rumour that said Debbie Rowe was inseminated and they weren't his kids.

Just look at Paris, she looks very much like him, in my humble opinion.

12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

If you keep bitching about rep, I'm gonna actually give you some. People that bitch about it, GET IT from me... That's about the ONLY time I give it out. Keep it up.

As much as anyone has a right to their opinion that MJ was a GOD. I have a right to my opinion that he fit the clinical definition of a child molester.

Good dancer yeah. Pedo? That too!
    Hitler, good speaker, yeah. Great human being? Doubtful.

I don't know a person alive today that lived through the Jackson years, 70's through the 90's that did not love him and own his albums. Myself included. However, once we began to see what he really was, nothing he did that was "great" could possibly forgive his failings and the things he did to little children.

I bet I would be hard pressed to find the same support if I started praising OJ!!! Hell, he was acquitted too you know. Isn't he a great human being too? Looks to me like bad luck caught up with the poor bastard. Its kinda sad, I mean the killers are still out there you know.

Meanwhile poor innocent OJ sits in jail.

Say it with me. Michael Jackson was a pedofile.

Mia, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  13. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow Mia ! You have confirmed that you believe everything negative that you hear in the media, and if someone is accused, they are automatically guilty.

Do you really think any jury would give him a pass on child molestation if there were even the slightest evidence that any of it was actually true ?
    You know there were parents on the jury too ? Are you saying they are just stupid, or just not as good a parent as you are ?

Do you think that if it were your child, you would be making arrangements and taking advances for a "tell all" book ? Or would the welfare of your children be first and foremost ?
    Do you remember that the mother of the accuser under investigation for welfare fraud ? Only scammers do shit like that ? Welfare fraud ? C'mon.

She was poor. She lived in a one room apartment with 3 kids (or at least that's what she told everyone for sympathy..actually her mother lived in the apartment), one of which had cancer, and she used the sick kid to gain sympathy from other celebrities like Chris Tucker, Adam Sandler, Mike Tyson, and Jim Carrey to help pay for her son's cancer treatment—which was already covered by her ex-husband's health insurance.

Also, prior to Jackson's trial, Arvizo (the mom) won a $152,000 settlement over an altercation with J.C. Penney security guards after her son is caught shoplifting. In court she testifies that she was roughed up by police, but reports note her as having no marks or bruises. She later claims security guards sexually assaulted her by squeezing her nipples 10 to 25 times. Squeezing her nipples ? Who The "F" does that ? Why would anyone want to squeeze her nipples inside a J.C. Penny ?

Directly after that ..she files an emergency welfare application, seeking everything from food stamps
    to disability......even though she had just been awarded $152,000 ! DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THIS ?

She saw an opportunity to sue Jackson after the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson" aired where he said that he frequently had slumber parties with kids.

The kids younger brother, who was supposedly a witness admitted to lying during a deposition for his mother's civil lawsuit against J.C. Penney, in which he swore under oath that his father never hit him. He said he didn't remember why he didn't tell the truth, because it was five years ago.

She was a scam artist. You would think that as a parent, you would have disgust for someone using their sick kid for financial gain.
    i didn't make this up, welfare filings and investigations are public record, as well as, the settlement from J.C. Penny and the police report and trial.
    - Source MTV 2005
    The other celebrities involved with this scam artist have submitted documentation confirming this.
    She couldn't even testify in the trail, she had to plead the 5th because she has so many accusations of fraud against her.

After the Jackson trial, she pleaded GUILTY to the welfare fraud.

Did you also know that Jackson's Insurance company forced him to pay the $20 million to the first accuser, instead of going to court, which is what he wanted ?

With all this proven, documented instances of fraud coming from the mother, are you going to tell me that you are positive beyond any reasonable doubt that you could convict a man on a "he said, she said" trail coming from a kid who has already been used for financial gain by his mother ?

Are you really going to send a man to prison on a hunch ?

Lastly, I thought this kid was terminally ill with cancer 5 years ago ? Why is he still alive ?

What makes you think that you have some kind of supreme insight to the truth in that case ?
    You were not a witness.
    You didn't conduct any interviews or investigation into the allegations.
    You were not an attorney on the case .
    You don't personally know any of the parties involved, nor have you spoken to any of them.
    I'll be willing to bet that you haven't even read the transcripts from the trial, nor were you even in the courtroom.

Yet you are positive that he was guilty just based on the sensationalized excerpts that you heard on Inside Edition and "E"?

You are truly easily effected by your emotions and are prime to be lead around by them over fact and reason. You would make a great Conservative Republican :)

hmansfield, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  14. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nor he is willing to read a book I recommended him. It's futile I guess. He keeps going with his reductio-ad-hitlerium, ad-hominem and ad-populum fallacies. (e.g. the amount that was paid to the Chandlers was not 22 millions, but he takes it as truth because he most likely saw it on E!).

The fact that Arvizo's mother has been proven to have made his children rehearse several times before the trial is of no interest to him, nor when Michael Jackson's young cousin testified that Gavin Arvizo, and Gavin's brother Star, tried to get him to masturbate in their presence. Of course he won't read the transcripts either, I read them once and at some point Gavin's mother testified the very credible story of "he threatened us to use snipers if we left the building" at some point (or something like that). See, Mia, why the court exploded in laughter several times? I guess not. I guess you only care about the bit where Gavin said "he called wine 'Jesus Juice'" and, of course, you took it as the holy truth.

As for the 1993 settlement:

In a legal court document filed in court on March 22, 2005, it was stated that Jackson’s insurance carrier ultimately negotiated and paid the full settlement: READ IT HERE.

I'm guessing you won't read it, though, Mia.

By the way:

Do you remember that, Mia? Or they didn't show it on E!? Draw off your own conclusions.

Oh, and hang on, remember what I said about Miguel Bosé in my previous post?

Well:

[​IMG]

Bigger image here.

That's the cover for his album "Boys don't cry" (Los chicos no lloran). I see no one calling him a paedophile, whereas if it would have been Michael Jackson, I would see all the media (and yourself) using a cover like that one as "proof" for his alleged paedophilia.

But well, I guess I'm done here.

Like MJ said in one of his songs, "Some things in life they just don't want to see".

And no, I don't take MJ as some sort of God, as I've stated before.

15. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Mia's a dude ? :eek:

hmansfield, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  16. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I doubt it. But yeah, he is. Although, maybe the fact that he used "Mia" as his username is an irrefutable proof that he is guilty of being... a girl.

I noticed this later on:

Hitler didn't create the autobahn.

You fail even in premises that have nothing to do with MJ. Sad.

17. fataloffshore

fataloffshore Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea it's so sad :( MJ was an excellent Dancer and Singer

fataloffshore, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, I live in a little place called reality where I do not let emotions or love affairs with pedo's cloud my judgment.

I've seen some dumb posts, but this one takes the cake. Mia is an acronym, not a name. Try and catch up. The rest of us grow tired of useless posts.
    Never said he did.

Mia, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  19. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    But your personal feelings about MJ do not reflect the reality of the actual situation, so you are by definition, kidding yourself.:p

hmansfield, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  20. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Mia: Ever heard of this thing called "innocent until proven guilty" - it's sort of how we do things in America. Go somewhere else if you don't like it.

Zibblu, Jul 14, 2009 IP