1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do I believe Muhammad is not a true prophet.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Jul 9, 2009.

1. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Quran also says this:

sachin410, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you not Israeli people?

Who is The One who saved you from Pharaoh and send Moses to you?

Unless we purify ourselves, we will not be allowed to meet God The Holy.

And those who look not for a meeting with Us say: Why are angels not sent down unto us and (Why) do we not see our Lord? Assuredly they think too highly of themselves and are scornful with great pride. (21)

On the day when they behold the angels, on that day there will be no good tidings for the guilty; and they will cry: A forbidding ban! (22)

And We shall turn unto the work they did and make it scattered motes. (23)

Those who have earned the Garden on that day will be better in their home and happier in their place of noonday rest; (24)

A day when the heaven with the clouds will be rent asunder and the angels will be sent down, a grand descent. (25)

The Sovereignty on that day will be the True (Sovereignty) belonging to the Beneficent One (Allah), and it will be a hard day for disbelievers. (26)

On the day when the wrong-doer gnaweth his hands, he will say: Ah, would that I had chosen a way together with the messenger (of Allah)! (27)

Alas for me! Ah, would that I had never taken such an one for friend! (28)

He verily led me astray from the Reminder after it had reached me. Satan was ever man's deserter in the hour of need. (29)

And the messenger saith: O my Lord! Lo! mine own folk make this Qur'an of no account. (30)

Polite teen, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hypocrisy in the fact that you criticised christians for saying islam is the devil moments before saying christianity is the devil? Really? You need assistance in finding the hypocrisy there?

This is one of islams main problems, it's followers seem to be oblivious to how they behave and the fact that they demand others adhere to standards they regularly flaunt themselves.

Good points. To you and I this is basic stuff, but the religious have been taught to not only not look at the man behind the curtain, but deny that he even exists at all. this stuff is the elephant in the room for them. They can;t even acknowledge that you have made a point because it's so irrefutable that any attempt to defend their dogma in the face of such logic would require intellectual suicide.

stOx, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. hiteshb

hiteshb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe god is their. But who it is, neither I know nor Prophet or messengers know. He should himself come rather then sending their guards. I don't believe, that people need to be killed or force to adopt religion. If their is god, their will be always will.

hiteshb, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  5. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    There were no TVs or electronic waves 1500 years ago. And Muhammad (peace be upon him) was said to be the last messenger. And Quran was said to be the last revealed words of God. Allah is an arabic word which means God. 1 god. Even an arab christian, jew and muslim will use the word Allah.

Moses talked to God.

campolar, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is not even a single tiny bit of evidence that the story of the sons of Israel in Egypt did happen.

And those who look not for a meeting with us say: Why are angels not sent down unto us and why do we not see our Lord? Assuredly they think too low of us and are scientists, philosophers, and people who think logically and know that angels appear only in fairy tales. ;)

And yes, i'm Israeli indeed. The fact that we in Israel believe less in angels and prophets while our neighbors who wish to destroy us do, stands as one of the main reasons that we manage to survive.

ChaosTrivia, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  7. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Or the USA supplies you with all the latest weapons and fighter jets, with a $4 billion welfare cheque. One of the two.

ThraXed, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  8. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    You're saying that phorah never existed? You are from Israel so i'm guessing you a jew. Being a jew you believe in Moses. Moses was the prophet who removed you from the slavery of egypt. And you are saying its wrong?

Its another story if you are not a jew :)

9. kacangijo

kacangijo Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't you know that Quran verses is flexible?

When they want people believe that they are soft, they use the soft words from Quran. And gain sympathy from everyone that willing to convert to Islam

But when they want to kill, harm, rape or any other bad things, they also took the verses from Quran, as it also listed and available on it :)

Try read some parts of Quran, in English, you'll know!

*sorry my bad english

kacangijo, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  10. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    The Quran no where says to harm, rape, etc. Quran teaches peace. If you are talking about the people who claim to be Muslims and do "Jihad", then they are stupid people. They are not muslims. Yes, we have something called "Jihad" but in simple words, its meaning is to serve your nation, serve your country. it in NO WAY means to take a plane and crash it to a building. It no ways means to sucide bomb yourself.

Sucide is in no way allowed. Not even in extreme cases, killing yourself is not allowed.

11. kacangijo

kacangijo Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? Then how can they do such bad things and bring some Quran verses with them? And it's really written in on it!

Also, Mohammed give some good sample of doing war and killing people, even I ever heard about some weapons that used by Mohammed on his war. Go read some of hadits, or I can find the literature, if you want

12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? criticizing the use of what is supposed to be a worship place to spread hate is not hypocrisy, Christianity doing lots of acts that can't be said about it except of devil, since old history, and I m not speaking on individuals level here, but the Churches, the pope..etc as been shown in the example,

even Christians know very well that Christianity is from devil, that's why they gave it up, and that's why the almost empty Churches are so desperate and can't find a way to enhance their image except by bad reputing others, and Islam in particular cos most who abandon Christianity and it's evils go to Islam.

History shows that Muslims no matter what they believe about others, are able to live in peace with them, while history shows that no matter what BS said by Christianity about tolerance and love, they are unable to live with others.

imad, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  13. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    I have more religious literature than you can find. Mohammed (peace be upon him) did war. He did war on his enemies. He became a prophet at the age of 40 in Makkah. The people of Makkah started making threats to Him and His followers. They even tried to kill Him. That forced him to move to Madinah which was a place now filled with Muslims. He lived there, tried to make peaceful treaties with the Makkans. They always broke the rules. Tried to attack. This all forced him into wars. He held several wars and won each of them. He even won a battle in which His army was only consisting 313 soldies where the emenies were over a 1000.

Well said. But this can get you banned for harrasing other members :eek:

14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's your double standards which i find particularly repulsive, and typical of islam. You said yourself, in your very own words, that christianity is the devil, moments after criticising cristians for saying the same thing about islam.

Can you not see the hypocrisy in this? Or is it not a case of having the inability to see it and more a case of having the unwillingness to.

I understand how eager you must be to try and fudge the issue and get out of acknowledging it, what with you spectacularly exposing yourself as a hypocrite, but it's important that others see it, even if you yourself can't.

stOx, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

I am sure if there was hypocrisy then it won't need you to highlight it cos others will be able to see it clearly, unless if you think you are the only one who can read here?

imad, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  16. kacangijo

kacangijo Peon

Best Answers:
    It's weird, I never any find a prophet that willing to kill, even when they are in war. Are those prophet stupid? No, it's because they believe God will help them, without have to kill others.

Peace be upon you, me and all of us. Not only Mohammed, lol

17. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well i personally didn't think it did need highlighting, but it was you who asked me to highlight it, remember? Or is that another thing that you wrote to which you are now oblivious to?

stOx, Jul 13, 2009 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  18. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here comes one of the greatest dogmaS in Islam, Mohammad is the last and Quran the last.
    This just stops muslims from reasoning and turns them into fanatically believing that it is either the Islam way or the HighWay.

Jesus Christ preached non violence no matter the cause, Mohammad preached violence for a just cause. After God manifested Himself through Jesus as Love, it makes no sence to bring brutality and barbarity in people's lives by sending another messanger.

FIRST OF ALL THE WORD OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST IS STILL NOT APPLIED IN THE WORLD YET!
    Humanity needs to pass that class and then to take a higher one. And the higher class surely won't need violence and brutality on its students to keep them in line.
    Jesus Christ gave exactly the example of how people should live - WITHOUT VIOLENCE! And about Christianity being from the devil how can LOVE BE EQUAL TO EVIL??? It is just rediculous thinking. lol
    I don't want Imad banned, let him speek freely. CRHISTIANITY IS ABOUT FREEDOM.!

Truth777, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not forget, you quoted something, bolded it, and cried hypocrisy, remember?

imad, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    why then Christianity history sine bible times till now is full of bloodshed, wars, killing, burning people alive..etc it is either Jesus pbuh preached these stuff, or Christianity is not really following Jesus pbuh, which one?

you too do not have to answer ;)

imad, Jul 13, 2009 IP