1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do I believe Muhammad is not a true prophet.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

Some of what you are saying is true.
    But to apply Christianity takes a strong person. What you are saying above for fighting it applies BUT FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE, not for those who seek the Kingdom of God.
    Here is more on your subject regarding the bad neigborhoods and the bad guys....

"The Commandments of JesusHe that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me. ... M.5:40 And if someone sues you for your coat, give him also your shirt. ... L.6:27-28 Always do good to others, even if they do evil toward you. ... And if you want forgiveness, you yourself must be forgiving. L.6:37 ...

http://www.isaiah58.com/broadcasters/command.htm

How does that sound? Weak? Or Lofty?

Truth777, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but that doesn't make sense, do you honestly believe that or do you think it sounds a little weird?

ThraXed, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  3. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

What do you think Paradise is a place for ordinary people who use white lies, cheat, envy, fight others for personal selfish benefits, serve only their own interest, kill others will enter it?

Only highly pure by heart and soul people will enter Paradise, nothing unclean and selfish will enter it.

Truth777, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I know you are having hard times trying to understand why so many people are Muslims? why there are so many entering Islam everyday? why it is soooooooooooo hard to convert a Muslim?! how can Mohammad be an example for them? when he married 6 years child, when he made his son divorce bluh bluh whatever you copied and pasted here??

you are stressing yourself much over it, by the way Muslims know Christianity very well, don't think they are ignorant about it, and do not think they can be deceived by empty words of love, they are not ignorant about it or about Jesus (pbuh) as you are ignorant about Islam and Mohammad (pbuh)

I know, and most Muslims know all this BS about love, they have seen it many times since crusaders wars till these days,

look at yourself, your words, the are screaming loud that you hate Mohammad (pbuh) and Muslims so much, for you, they are the enemy, or anti-Christ, so let me add more to your stress and confusion, all those quotes below are for non-Muslims, of course Muslims do not need non-Muslims opinion about Mohammad, whether it was good or bad, cos they know he is a true prophet, but I m listing them because they can't be biased, and to ask the question of: "what makes your opinion more valid than these opinions below?"

and many more here

and when you speak about love, do not be embarrassed to show examples for it from Christianity, or there are no examples? no wait, there are .. here they are:

I AM YOUR ENEMY LOVE ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!! MWAHAHAHA!!

CRUSADES
    WITCH BURNINGS
    PERSECUTIONS OF THE JEWS
    GENOCIDE IN RWANDA

source and more Christian love

Now lets speak about the $700,000,000 that been paid to cover the pedophilia priests butts, can we? how much love these $700,000,000 would have spread in those who are hungry, ill, or afraid, and who can't afford to change their color like Michael Jackson did, so they can get some of that love they always hear you and people like you talking about!

imad, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Why don't you pay attention for what prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him and his family said?

"You will not enter Paradise untill you believe, and you will not believe untill you love one another, shall I inform you about something if you did it, you will love one another? Spread peace among yourselves."

And from the Quran God said what means:
    The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (34)

But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness. (35)

If prophet Mohammad, prayer and peace be upon him, is not loving, then why did Ziyd (his slave) chose to be with him rather than being free with his parent?

Indeed, this is a strong evidence that he is a very loving, respected and noble person that people prefered him more than their parents.

Jesus' worldy life is not yet finished, he will come back and he will use the sword to overcome the evil as did prophet Mohammad prayer and peace be upon them both.

There is no contradictions in the rules of God.
    The contradiction is in your understanding.

Also, the fact that each period of time needs special treatment cannot be ignored.
    For each situation, there is a particular judgment.
    You need to look at the context of the stories of the prophets to understand that you are the one who did not understand.

The Truth doesn't love the lies nor accept them.
    Wherever the Truth comes, lies will be destroyed.
    The Truth is Jealous, humbleness is not.
    The Truth is Praised, lies are disgraced.

Polite teen, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

a Church in USA practicing what Christianity been practicing since old history: hatred for all others ;)

imad, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    does stones and glass houses mean anything to you? Pot/kettle maybe? :rolleyes:

stOx, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    of course I do, I always see atheists throw and live in them, show me a picture of a mosque, raising a sign that says Christianity is devil, now of course Christianity is devil, but Muslims do not bother with it if it did not bother them.

imad, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  9. davejug1

davejug1 Banned

Best Answers:
    You are confusing Christ (Jesus) and Christianity. Christ led a life of peace (cut short by the beliefs of people who didn't believe) while Christianity has been perverted in the following years. Christ didn't condone the way his teachings were twisted in the coming years.

Just as now there are so many ways that you can interpret the Quran, this is the reason you get extreme sections of the Muslim religion.

Both sides agree that both Jesus and Muhammad existed and in reality, the religions are not much different in their foundations, but the words have been twisted in the following years which has turned the believers against each other.

Personally I believe in God and I believe that both Jesus and Muhammad existed, but I don't follow the religion that has been passed down on either side simply because they were written by man and as such, their words can be called into question.

I once dated a Muslim girl for 6 months so I do have quite a handle on the values and beliefs that are passed down.

Yes I believe in Jesus, yes I believe in Muhammad, and yes I believe in God but I don't consider myself to be Christian, Muslim or any other religion

davejug1, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At this point id like to thank you for exposing yourself as a hypocrite in a far more profound way that i ever could.

stOx, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  11. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Quran forbids friendship with non-muslims.

Why blame the Taliban for being unfriendly.....?

Quran 5:51

I am just quoting what is written there.

I am not interpreting or concluding anything.

If Quran is the word of God, why should anyone try to find a different meaning from what is obvious?

sachin410, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, you are most welcome but care to explain how you found hypocrisy in this?

imad, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    because some do not see the obvious and tend to go for the non-obvious, like in your case here.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11523276&highlight=awliya#post11523276

imad, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  14. sachin410

Best Answers:
    I am stating what is obvious.

"Word of God" cannot have a double meaning.

Taliban doesn't get its instructions from some extra-terrestrial flying object.

Taliban respects the Quran and follows it...each and every word of it.

It is the moderate Muslims who try to give a different meaning to what is written there and make it sound humane.

I have this friend from my college days. He was born in a Muslim family. Neither of us are religious and are very candid in our discussions on such matters.

Many years back, I had asked him about where Taliban was getting all these crazy ideas about beheading people, flogging women etc.

In a very cold manner he said....."of course, from the Quran".

Later, when I actually got a chance, I checked many sites on the web....including pro-Islamic and those promoting Islam.

To my surprise, I actually found that what my friend said was true.

All these things are actually mentioned in the Quran.

Every time I have put this question to those who defend the Quran, they always try to justify it with interpretations.

"Yes, this is written in Quran, but actually it means that".

wtf.....if every time "this" means "that".....then burn "this" and write a new book of "that".

Taliban follow "this" and don't believe in "that" theory of yours.

I don't believe in any religion, but I do read about them.

I don't believe Jesus or Buddha had anything divine about them.

However, when I read about them, I feel they were nice guys - better than most persons around them.

When I read about Mohammed, I don't get any such feeling for him.

For a few days, forget that you are a Muslim.

Reread the Quran.

Will you still consider a book which promotes beheadings, flogging, wife-beating, chopping of hands etc....a true word of God?

I don't believe in God, but if a God exists and represents good, love and compassion, he wouldn't be telling his followers all such things.

If I am forced to accept teachings of a prophet....

I would rather be forced to believe that the teachings of a mortal like Gandhi are the teachings of God..... rather than be forced to believe something so brutal.

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you first need to ask yourself a very basic question yet so many fail to know its answer, and if they knew they do not put what they knew in use, why do you have your own eyes? your own hands? and most importantly, your own mind? so you later come to tell people "somebody told me it is in Qur'an"? and that met a need inside yourself? so you adopted it, without bothering to check?

it will do you better if you checked the so many threads about them here, and the so many sites online, both anti-Islamic, and pro-Islamic, read both, then see what makes sense for you, and remember, you are free to believe whatever you want, nobody can force you, and you can't force your beliefs on others ;)

Mahatma Gandhi did so, he was a good man whom people can learn a lot from him even Muslims, but he is not the example to be followed by Muslims, because a person will always seek the best in everything, he was not even the example for his eldest son Harila who reverted to Islam in 1936 and changed his name to Abdullah Gandhi.

Mahatma Gandhi though knows who is the example that should be followed, when he said:

this puts us in front of two things:

- Gandhi the man you admired in your post, got a wrong idea about Islam.

- or you got a wrong idea about Islam.

which one?

you do not have to answer.

imad, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  16. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF? Are you insane? Where do you get your information?

He married Aisha when he was 40 years old (41 i think) and she was NOT 6 years old. She WAS and adult and eligible for marriage. I am half asleep so dont wanna explain more...

campolar, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  17. sachin410

Best Answers:
    The thing is I was so much bothered about what I heard and read, I actually checked the Quran and found many of the disturbing things to be true.

The prime question that I have is if it wasn't meant so, why is it in the Quran in the first place?

I said it earlier too, I don't accept...."this is written, but it means that" as a logical answer to my questions.

=======================================

Many of the religions are based on fear..... a threat for the unbelievers.

"If you are an unbeliever, you will be treated differently and punished".

All over the Quran, the reader is reminded that God discriminates between believers and unbelievers.

True love never punishes beliefs....."burning in hell for disbelieving" sounds more like psycho's imagination than God's word.

A loving parent will never hate a child for his beliefs.....

Is God's love for his children so inferior to that of a parent?

=======================================

I am talking about Gandhi and his teachings and beliefs.....not that of his son.

and Harilal reverted back to Hinduism...

18. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I think Abbas took the jews and christians as friends, they used him to achieve their aim not Palistinian aim.

Yaser Arafat was a victim of that friendship, too.

Did you read in the Noble Quran what means:

Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth the just dealers. (8)

Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them - (All) such are wrong-doers. (9)

Polite teen, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that Muhammed is the real prophet because I don't believe that a god exists.
    Actually, I'm pretty convinced that it doesn't.

If he would exist, why always he needs "prophets" and "messengers" to deliver his messages? can't he just manipulate some electromagnetic waves and appear on TV? people can do that, he can't? God's words are always told on the basis of "trust me, I talked with him yesterday"

To believe in messengers who deliver words of god is childish and irrational

ChaosTrivia, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  20. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    My brother,

God doesn't love lies and their generators, they are not from Him.

God is The Truth and The Truth destroys falsehood and it generators.

God will not change His Noble Qualities because of some slaves' opinions.

Or shall We treat those who believe and do good works as those who spread corruption in the earth; or shall We treat the pious as the wicked? (28)

If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created. Be He glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute. (4)

He hath created the heavens and the earth with truth. He maketh night to succeed day, and He maketh day to succeed night, and He constraineth the sun and the moon to give service, each running on for an appointed term. Is not He the Mighty, the Forgiver? (5)

He created you from one being, then from that (being) He made its mate; and He hath provided for you of cattle eight kinds. He created you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in a threefold gloom. Such is Allah, your Lord. His is the Sovereignty. There is no God save Him. How then are ye turned away? (6)

If ye are thankless, yet Allah is Independent of you, though He is not pleased with thanklessness for His bondmen; and if ye are thankful He is pleased therewith for you. No laden soul will bear another's load. Then unto your Lord is your return; and He will tell you what ye used to do. Lo! He knoweth what is in the breasts (of men). (7)

Polite teen, Jul 12, 2009 IP