1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Michael Jackson Dies

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by HorrorMovies, Jun 25, 2009.

1. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, but I mean he is alive, and really he is alive I think

BLuka, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oddly how everyone was condemning a child predator before his death and didn't care anything about him. Now he's dead and everyone somehow loves him?

His songs were good yeah, but jeeze, he did some crazy shit.

Stroh, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  3. -webtor-

-webtor- Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously people...we should just respect that he's now resting peacefully. He's a legend in music industry, idolizes by fellow musicians, but condemn by people. He has a multi million debts and cases against him but does anyone remember the good things he done, the charities he made, kids he helped? Not a fan of MJ but the guy's dead and I think he deserve to rest. He's not coming back from the grave...lol

-webtor-, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  4. Leadgames

Leadgames Banned

Best Answers:
    MJ rocks... He is an hearthrob of many guys and gals from all over the world.

Leadgames, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  5. igtl

igtl Peon

Best Answers:
    do you think so.as we dont have much idea about these things as we are little far away from these area....

igtl, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  6. real_skinner

real_skinner Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys lets just give him a BIG break, for sure he is so tired now even if he is DEAD :p...

real_skinner, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  7. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    one thing which came to my mind after i saw the live "MJ- The Funeral", why so much importance was being given to him and to other celebrities and other know and famous people like him? hundred and thousands of people die daily in US and other countries around the world, are they not humans? according to figures released on media and site, almost US$4 mil was spend on the occassion by a county which is in debt of US$530 mil debt? from where that money came from and what about others who die daily, dont they have families, parents, kids, brothers, sisters? no one is there to mourn their death, natural or accidental? why this discrimination?

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  8. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Isn't it obvious? MJ did so many things that changed the word, music, donating money etc...

And those non famous people, no one knows about them... since they are not famous in what they do, so you can't expect them to get such treat either...

Ichigo91, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  9. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    im not talking about the treatment my friend, im talking about human values.

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  10. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    you are very right that he was a great singer, who changed the world of music, introduced many new things, moves etc, did a lot of charity, may be helped many, but very did he ended up? a funeral without brains, that's what the media and reports say. do you think he deserved that? do u think any human being deserves that?

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  11. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    he was in the ground before the big concert i do not think they allow a body with all these people and besides the head is not yet with the body they still checking into that

TheSyndicate, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Let's all do the headless moonwalk :D

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  13. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    and im not the only one who has this kind of feelings my friend Ichigo, i dont mean to hurt anyone's feelings MJ's music makes me feel good also, check out thesun.co.uk and numerous other links, which says,

"Memorial Like Macabre Circus" "This wasn't a memorial for a pop icon or the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen.
    It was a reminder of why MICHAEL JACKSON became a deeply unhappy, lonely man living an utterly bizarre existence"

i still pray that may God help his kids,they are the wors hit.

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  14. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    what if, may God Forbid, some of your close relative dies and they dont allow you the funeral for so many days?
    is it not the pain for the rest of the family?
    whatever they may do, MJ is gone, for whatever the reason may be, nothing in the world could bring him back,
    countless famous people died in the past in such mysterious circumstances, anyone charged, sentenced?

Tufail, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  15. dpaccount4me

dpaccount4me Banned

Best Answers:
    He is dead and it's true, but he will lives on like Elvis.

dpaccount4me, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  16. PressGuy

PressGuy Banned

Best Answers:
    lol..........................................

PressGuy, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  17. bmint

bmint Peon

Best Answers:
    lol Corvetteking1101 that is so true! :)

bmint, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sexual exploitation, misconduct, touching, any of that is still a form of RAPE if it is against their will, especially if it is a child. You do not have to have intercourse to rape someone.

Things like sleeping with young children, that are not your own. Giving them "Jesus Juice". Publicly admitting to and condoning such behavior.

Its really pretty sad that we live in a society where the accomplishments a person now excuse his past behavior.

That it was, which probably explains why he was the way he was.

So we should love Hitler for the autobahn? Nah, no thanks.

Are you confused? I don't call myself a parent. I am one. When you become one you to may actually begin to recognize the signs and disturbing nature of individuals like Mr. Jackson.

Why on earth is everyone defending this guys behavior?

And that's pretty much what was done of the course of his life.

Mia, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  19. movingconcierge

movingconcierge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) You have a total disregard for the system of LAWS that we have in the States.

2) You are waiving your ignorance flag high and proud by making such broad accusations without a single piece of proof. You're naïveté has cost you the ability to reason. You're owned by other equally ignorant people.

3) You again assume this EGOCENTRIC position that you are the only parent on the board. Further, you again assume that you are the only one with morals and ethics. Allow me to introduce you to the failure of that reasoning. Hi. :p

4) You make the most cliche argument on Earth; comparing someone you wish to condemn to Hitler. What a tired and often misused piece of elementary reasoning. It's a fallacy called appeal to emotion and this argument swims in it - like that aforementioned SHALLOW POOL!

5) I am not defending Michael Jackson per se, but rather the idea of a legally innocent man with uber fame being criticized by bottom feeders without the slightest clue how to form a proper argument. If you want to attack the now dead man, have the courtesy to do it with intelligence, add value instead of suck out the air in the room, and make it a teachable moment.

In conclusion, you suck at talking about stuff. And thanks for the neg rep. Good to know you are just as vile on the inside as on the outside.

movingconcierge, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm observing the law and embracing it by practicing my right to stating my opinion.

Its not an accusation.

He paid off a family 22 mill, If he was innocent why not just go to trial? Jordan Chandler told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, and gave a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

He said it's okay to share your bed with kids.

La Toya Jackson, his own sister called him a pedophile.

2 of the judges of the 2nd case said that they should have said guilty instead of not guilty.

No, I said if you were a parent you'd understand where I am coming from. I don't know anyone on this board that would let their children live with Michael Jackson. Are you saying you would if you had kids?

Nothing cliche' here. If we are going to praise someone who molested children because their "accomplishments" were so great, then is that not the same as praising someone who also had some great "accomplishments"?

No, you really are defending him. If you are not, why get so defensive and uptight when a counter opinion shows up?

The fact remains, MJ, while a great performer, was a pedofile. Come on, say it with me. "ped[​IMG]o·phile" again PED O FILE!!!!

Are you speaking the first person here? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mia, Jul 9, 2009 IP