1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Australian girl Converted to Islam and Now Living in & loving Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by kashifyy, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    What I want to know is what Islamic women get when they go to Heaven? I've read where it basically states men will get the virgins blah blah blah, but I haven't found where it states what women will get?

Kinda seems like Islamic women really get the sh*t end of the stick to me....

Firegirl, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  2. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you've read the entire thread, you will recall that the debate between Vebtools and I focused primarily on the equality of men and women.

Polite teen's response to my previous post indicates that he might not have read those parts of the thread, lest he realize that he's already preaching to the choir.

But I will clarify this statement for Polite teen in the event that he opts not to go back and read/re-read the entire thread.

I have stated repeatedly that in Islam, men and women are not equal. So PTs attempt to tell me that men and women are not equal under Islam is at the very least, moot.

You appear to be grasping at any straw just to pick a fight with me. This is probably the last time I will indulge your childish behaviour.

In the other thread, the burden of proof was on MP to back his statement with evidence and he failed to do so. "Go read history" is a great suggestion, but it does nothing to satisfy his burden to prove his statement. Which of course, was wrong.

In this thread, the burden of proof was on me to back my statement with evidence. It is more than obvious Polite teen responded without reading the entire thread first. If he had, he might have noticed these:

To further his argument, Vebtools then posted (post #82):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9FQSg_2WM

Which states:

"Alhamdulillah, Islam believes in equality between women and men, but equality doesn't mean identicality"

-=-=-=-
    In post #89 Vebtools offers:

http://www.ilovezakirnaik.com/misconceptions/index.htm

One of the first items I saw in the FAQ states:

2. The Qur’an is the only religious scripture in the world that says, "marry only one".

Although this statement is true, the FAQ title is actually quite misleading. In truth, the Koran doesn't stop at "marry only one." Surat an Nisa says "two, and three and four."

The Koran condones polygamy as well as monogamy.

Hence my comment about contradictions.

m42, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  3. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Excuse me m42 you have no right to quote my word to point out other... every one has its own opinion like you have different, i have different and other members different

Thats why Allah said I show you the path. Follow it or not its your wish

So, please dont quote my words any more with any other coz it is a mature discussion not a game to win or lose

Wasalam

Vebtools, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  4. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Read the threads to which I was responding before you elect to rip into me again, Vebtools.

I was chastised for suggesting Polite teen read the entire thread before responding. new attacked me because I'd originally chosen not to quote you.

I will quote whatever is necessary to clarify and back my statements.

m42, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQ1bYl-RKE
    search at youtube and see how many people are converting to Islam
    just because you close your eyes does not mean that something is not happening

new, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  6. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Rebecca, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  7. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    The converts are educated and privileged people
    There must be a reason that all these celebrities convert to Islam, they were not forced by anyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j-u-JhaowE

@m42
    I seriously suggest that you rethink and revisit you thoughts, may God show you the right path

new, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There must be a reason that all these celebrities convert to Scientology, they were not forced by anyone. Scientology is known as the new celebrity religion. As we are all aware, celebrities are known for being highly intelligent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgS4tUcolM

Rebecca, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  9. dragunov1

dragunov1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi
    i see that my fellow muslims have been answering several questions extremely incorrectly..
    Please do not answer unless you are a scholar ...
    Yes life is like living in a Prison in Islam , this has been stated by all scholars but it is also guaranteed that you will be perfectly content and happy not only with your life.but also in the next life ...only if we follow Allah's (SWT) teachings and live according to His injunctions then only we can succeed for true Muslims whatever happens in this world does not matter...cause it will be followed by a life of infinite duration after death and if some one God Forbid has not lived according to Allah's wishes he or she will forever regret.after death..because Allah(SWT) has put peace at heart only by remembering Him more and more...honestly how many of you are happy and content and have peace of mind ? The great Holy prophet (PBUH) and his followers were so poor in terms of worldly objects but since they were true believers, Allah ( SWT) provided them whatever they needed without them doing anything for it and they were kept happy and at peace..
    according to Islam human beings have not been given choice on how to live and what to do..that has been given to animals ...yes you can do anything as long as you are not disobeying Allah ....Would you allow your children to do whatever he/she wants ? of course not ....And what if your child says he /she is not accepting you as a parent and he is changing parents. ? will you take it easily ? That was just a very minor example cause it cannot be explained How much Allah loves his creations

Also The holy Quran is word of God and the logic of Allahs rules are beyond any ones comprehension as to why they are like that...Humans beings are not smart enough ...if human beings could understand everything then they could have known everything about the vast universe..can they change weather ? prevent earth quakes or tsunamis or hurricanes or even more bring a dead man back to life? NO and still continue to try and seek logic behind Allah's rules when there mind is not able enough to...Wont it sounds humorous if a three year old kid defies what his parent says and tries to bring about justifications based on his understanding..that was just a very very minor example, when in fact there is no question that Allah knows what is best for humans

centuries before Science deduced a lot of things were already told by Quran such as how a child is formed inside a mothers womb and why are the mountains made, cause they hold the earth in place when it shakes ( earthquakes)

dragunov1, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Laughing at this line of thinking and total lack of any critical thinking. Much of your post makes it sound like to be a Muslim you have to be like a mental eunuch.

browntwn, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  11. dragunov1

dragunov1 Banned

Best Answers:
    mate , you sorta missed my point
    What I mean to say is
    Only people who have knowledge that rivals another's can question....for example if a doctor says your toe is infected, it needs to be cut,will you question him ? it appears as if it is so wrong when in fact the doctor knows it is the best option but can a non doctor question a doctor's statement ? He cant because he does not have enough knowledge as the doctor ...
    now human beings try to question Allahs' commandments, do they have knowledge and Power as much as HE does ? Do they know how they can bring dead back to life, do they know how to prevent the sun from rising or to prevent hurricanes ? I guess no so they should oblige without question to some one Who created them and who is The ALL MIGHTY and ALL KNOWING

dragunov1, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  12. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I really need an answer to the above question. Can anyone answer it? All those who are swearing about Islam being the best religion, please answer the question above. If not, I will go read that your Holy book and find out the truth by myself.

waxman1000, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The answer is death of course...

Mia, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  14. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I understood you perfectly the first time. I am sorry you don't see the absurdity of it all.

So long as you don't use Islam to hurt others I have no problem if you want to live your life believing you are too stupid to think for yourself.

Death. Plain and simple.

I am surprised at how many Muslims are embarrassed to admit what is plainly commanded by Allah.

browntwn, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  15. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep they're all a bunch of cowards to defend this so called "allah" even when it means killing themselves for leaving their faith cause they don't believe in what they were taught.

In other words, Islam is a suicide religion. Death do us part.

Stroh, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  16. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Only if you're male.

Females should be imprisoned first. Societal pressures and pride cause families to kill the women for apostasy.

m42, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  17. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi waxman1000,

It is good that you read the Quran and it is good that you search for the Truth yourself.

May Allah guide you to Himself.

Peace.

Polite teen, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  18. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    We have answered such question many times.

All people know the result of falling down from High places.

If you don't know, then it is your problem.

Hint: Don't be a muslim if you think you are not going to follow the Truth.

You can be a disbeliever and die peacefully and go to Hell.

Or you can challenge the Truth (accept Islam, then reject it) and be destroyed and go to Hell.

The results is Hell in both cases, but the way you approach it is your choice.

If you want to be in Heaven, go up (i,e. become a muslim).

Peace.

Polite teen, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

Best Answers:
    No shame in saying you kill people for not wanting to be Muslims.

You sure make Allah sound like one insecure sadistic man. I pity that you live in fear of death for thinking.

Enjoy your death cult.

p.s. the "peace" part of your post is just too pathetically ironic, while telling us how your God commands you to kill others. LOL

browntwn, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  20. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's like marriage. Till death do you part.

Only marriage you can get out of, being a sadistic freak, you can't!

Stroh, Jul 2, 2009 IP