1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[journal] Zero to $3K in 30 days with internet marketing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SirKhan, Apr 5, 2009.

1. webmasterzone

webmasterzone Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! great information on this thread. thanks for sharing.

webmasterzone, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  2. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tibor. NOC is bringing in some, but not too much. Affiliates didn't really know how to promote it so I had to rely on organic + my own traffic sales, and obviously that's not the same if there were 5,000 affiliates promoting it :)

I think in the next two months I will be able to get back in business with this IM thing, my two main blogs that I started recently for IM (niche blogs, and not directly IM related) are taking much longer than expected to get serious traffic. I will have to rely more on instant traffic from ezinearticles and other directories and build up my own sites slowly! As always, I have a plan for this :)

Yes I have some. Are you referring to the niches I'm promoting or my IM-related work though?

SirKhan, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  3. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Good news finally: I submitted 20 articles to ezine and they already brought in ~$70 in the last 20 hours. I hope this will continue ;) I will have to keep on submitting more and more though :(

SirKhan, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  4. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Uhm...for the products you're performing. Sorry man, haven't read the entire thread so not sure what strategies you're using.

ParthS, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  5. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep going man. I had the same problem with 2 niche blogs. They weren't getting much traffic despite good content. So I kept submitting articles to EZA. Then about 4 months later I checked again and they were getting 200 hits per day, I assumed from articles. Actually most traffic was SE. And each blog making maybe $150 per month.

rolf, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  6. akeblogger

akeblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work. Best of luck man.

akeblogger, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  7. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Ah thanks! Exactly the 'sample' I was looking for! I've been told the same by others, that SEO from zero takes a LOT of time! :( Did you do any serious backlink building during that time? Did you stop adding content completely to these two sites?

akeblogger: thanks! :)

SirKhan, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  8. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    This is of one of my blogs that I started in April for promoting products. I hadn't put up too much content there only about 15 articles, but I built quite a few backlinks to this particular blog. It was Pr3 when the first PR update came, now it is Pr1 I guess I should have kept building those backlinks :) Anyways, check this, Google ALWAYS sends traffic in waves to this site. Smaller waves, then larger waves. During those 200 visitors / day I was ranking 3-6 out of 5.5mio and so for very competitive keywords. I wonder why did Google stop sending that much traffic (again)... Any ideas?

[​IMG]

SirKhan, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is called as google dance, when ever google feel that your site have enough authority then and then only you will get consistent traffic.
    Site age do matter for this, as you told your site is few moths old so its getting these sort of traffic. If you build links regularly you will get lot of traffic from google.

Robert25, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  10. nzjo

nzjo Banned

Best Answers:
    Good luck SirKhan :D

nzjo, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  11. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, well one of my sites is getting more and more traffic now, but I can't really monetize it with Clickbank (not a popular niche with CB) so I will have to rely on other methods (maybe Adwords or CPA offers).

SirKhan, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    I'm done with Clickbank. Just when I thought they can't get any worse, they did. First my account's sales dried up for three weeks then I registered a new account with them and tadaam suddenly I receive a sale again and more: the sales doubled within a week... (This is true, I didn't believe myself a new account creation will help but heck it couldn't get worse for me so I tried!)
    Then the new refund policy came and now everyone is refunding. Before I sold 50 copies and NO REFUNDS. The software I'm selling is legit, I have it on my harddrive too, it delivers what it promises, the vendor is customer orientated so he resolved all the conflicts etc. But now? I sold 15 copies in the last week 10 of them were refunded WHAT THE HECK. CB is the dumbest company I have seen in my life. They're against their money, their affiliates, etc.
    I'm done with Clickbank for good. Good luck everyone else.
    (Oh btw I made net $120 just yesterday promoting CPA offers with less work than selling software and crappy ebooks and then receiving the refunds...) You can follow me on my blog, I'm doing good with other sources of online revenue but I just stroke-through CB. Thanks for all the support, etc. guys!

SirKhan, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  13. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey O. to 3k! Nice work on the blog posting goals! I think I may have to take you up on your advice! I would like to reach a goal of $50 a day for starters! Is that possible with Clickbank?

Convert RSS to PHP, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  14. JFS

JFS Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm sorry to hear that SirKhan :(

JFS, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  15. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, sucks man. I still refuse to believe that such a large company can be so bad, but hey, you have more experience than I do.

ParthS, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  16. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Just an update to my journal here: I figured out a way that will get me to $3k per month, I made $460 in July (CPA + CB); and I hope to triple in August then double in September and there I am (at $3k per month).
    It's NOTHING new: research keywords properly buy a kwrich domain, optimize it, get backlinks (as many as you can) then rinse and repeat. My biggest mistake was to build "mall" type sites and to try to sell different products on one domain. One keyword, one domain, a few very well optimized articles on it and that's it. Then rinse and repeat!

I also figured that I can easily diversify my online income so in the future I'll do CPA, AdSense, Amazon and Plimus or something else to substitute Clickbank.

I wish everyone luck and this is the "real final" post to this journal: making money online IS DOABLE. I really wouldn't say it's easy but it can be done and you can make a fine income online working a few hours a day. Just TAKE ACTION TODAY!

SirKhan, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  17. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Mark man, you need to come on Skype :), we ain't talked in ages. And $460 :O, Dayumm!

edrectory, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  18. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, i'm online most of the time we just always miss each other. ;) And thanks for the tips with Google Trends + CPA, I might look into that in the future :)

SirKhan, Aug 3, 2009 IP