1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Australian girl Converted to Islam and Now Living in & loving Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by kashifyy, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    My definition for a girl is quite remote from yours .... ;)

For every woman that converts to Islam thousands more give up Islam when they come to the west.
    And if living in an Islamic country brings muslims closer to heaven why so many of them immigrate to the west?
    So many muslims want to come to the US why is that? If the Christian ways are so sinful why the come here?
    No offense, but almost all the non muslim people I know would never accept Islam is better than any other religion.
    Most muslims I know say they are muslims, but they would never live in an Islamici country, they are US citizen and wouldn't have no problem doing that, but they don't want to leave. Why?

This thread IMO is just another piece of Islamic propaganda.

I know so many muslims and guess what I don't find them any better than the Christians or the Jews. They have not impressed me with nothing better than any other religios group.

BTW you'll never hear a Christian court to order cutting the hands or legs or stone this or that person for a sin. The Christian ways are much more humane than the Islamic. It is a fact.

Hardly a week or month will pass without some barbaric news coming from an Islamic country, gang raped women for punishmen, Islamic jihadist killed twenty innocent in a public market, or a Christian man was killed because he entered a cofee shop designated for muslims only, a Christian teacher killed for touching the Quran and etc. and etc.

The muslims who commit those crimes actually don't know any better. They think they'll go to heaven when they kill a Christian or stone somebody to death...
    That's the big difference between them and the rest of the world. We believe heaven is not a place for barbaric persons.

I want to say again, there are a lot of good muslims. But the teaching of Islam will always be the source for some muslims for violence. Mohammad used violence for 10 years why shouldn't they find a reason not to?
    Mohammad married a 6 year old girl whan he was 51 why shouldn't they?
    And as we see it they find many reasons to fight everybody who disagrees with them.

May she live in peace and love in Pakistan.

Truth777, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    You might wish to consider lightening up on the unfounded assumptions.

Where did I say I blamed Islam for that?

m42, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I dont agree with you. you said Islamic punishments are harder then other.. plz check out the whole process of Islamic punishment.. there is nothing for first timer. only man get punishment of cutting hand etc after 3rd warning. BTW check out the punishment in unislamic countries.. you will shocked to read about it. check out punishment of murder in Islam and other country like USA etc

Vebtools, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  4. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Check out your post again

Wasalam

5. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    ok its mean you agree all this. then why are you blaming Islam for man mistakes. read all of your posts and you are just a confusing personality, talking with you is useless..

May Allah help you to understand Islam
    no more posts by me (I hope so)
    Wasalam

6. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to say again, there are a lot of good muslims. But the teaching of Islam will always be the source for some muslims for violence. Mohammad used violence for 10 years why shouldn't they find a reason not to?
    Mohammad married a 6 year old girl whan he was 51 why shouldn't they?
    Mohammad married the wife of his step son. (Of course he asked his step son first to divorce her.)
    Mohammad ordered the murder of over 600 people.
    And the list goes on and on and on....
    And as we see it they find many reasons to fight everybody who disagrees with them.

WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW SUCH A PERSON??? Many of the things he did are totally against Christianity.

I don't want to marry a 6 year old girl, I don't want to kill people if the speak against God or Mohammad, I don't want to cut the hands of the thieves, because it is not the hand's fault that steals, but the croocked thinking of the thief. There is a commandment in the bible about wishing your neigbor's wife, Mohammad broke that one by getting the wife of his step son ........
    Please don't tell me that God ordered all that stuff.
    In no other true religion prophets did such things

Sorry muslims, this does not fit the picture of a righteous man for me..... and as I see it for many people around the world.
    God bless you.

Truth777, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  7. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Oh really:confused: when? if you are talking about Makkah war.. then let me clear every one know that why did He fight

Who said this? is there any source ( i know you will say No) lot of websites write this statement with out source even Wiki pedia too..
    Excuse me he was not his son. This all event clearly mentioned in Quran Surah Ahzaab..

When?

yeah list every time go one with out any source :D

Dont forget Chiristan was First in this world who accept Muhammad (PBUH).. (protect him from jews) when he live Makkah

i dont know who show you such kind of Picture of Muslims... :eek:

8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    For those who attack Islam and say that Islam doesn't care about women because it allows men to have more than one wife, but doesn't allow women to have more than one husband.

Well, you can share women among yourselves.

Before Islam appeared, women were shared and inherited as well, they were just materials, so go back to the days of ignorance if you don't like Islam.

Now let us see wheather Islam considered women when it allowed men to have more than one wife or not.

The husband in Islam must feed his wife of what he eat, and give her to drink from what he drinks, and he is not allowed to take from her money without her permission while she is allowed to take from his money without his permission for herself and her children reasonably.

She is not allowed to take all his money of course, only what she needs of the basic things.

So, Islamic rule was not for men only.

Also, it is better for a man to leave his wife and then get married of another one, so he will pay only for one person, but this idea of Islam says to him no, keep your wife and be nice with her and you may get married of the other and deal with them all justly.

If you kiss this, kiss the other, if you pay for this, pay the same for the other.

If a man loved a girl, but she is married, he cannot get married of her, but if a woman loved a boy so much, then she may have the chance of getting married of him even if he is married, in our case as muslims.
    So is it for men or for women?

The man who keep his wife with him after getting married of another, he surely love her, but women don't know that.

She has the right to be with him, and she has the right to leave him. She is free.

Polite teen, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  9. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The choice is not just Islam or "days of ignorance". You seem to ignore the rest of the civilized world today does not feel the need to subjugate their women. All of those other religions or atheism are options instead of Islam.

It is sad that to make Islam look decent you have to compare it to historic times of total discrimination against women. If you try to make the comparison with today's world it fails - as does you excuse for those in Islam who abuse women.

browntwn, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you're interested, here is a pdf file that explains the violent life of Muhammad. To clarify, the people that compiled this pdf do not feel Muhammad is a prophet, quite the opposite, but it's based on information from the hadith.

Rebecca, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  11. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Useless stuff... The writer used hadith for his interest to make fun of Islam..

BTW when i write a hadith you guys does not believe but when some one use these words to make fun of Islam you suggest hadith to others :eek: Funny :D

If you believe these Hadith then you should also believe on all other hadiths

12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It appears that you really need to read your own posts. :rolleyes:

Will.Spencer, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  13. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    You can only be in hight "Islam" or down in your options.

One day up is a day of knowledge, one down is a day of ignorance.

So, the choice is either Islam or falling down back to the day of ignorance.

14. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    You can only be in hight "Islam" or down in your options.

One day up is a day of knowledge, one down is a day of ignorance.

So, the choice is either Islam or falling down back to the day of ignorance.

15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Isn't that kinda the same thing?

Mia, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It is this kind of self delusion that is destroying Islam.

browntwn, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  17. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to use the quote option, do not make it look like I've said things I have not. I noticed you left this in the last quote:

You also completely avoided answering the question. I'm not letting you off that easily.

How are men who disobey their wives punished?

If you believe Islam is the word of God, as my family does, then it isn't man's mistake. Once again, in Surat an Nisa, the Koran actually tells men to "marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four...."

I suppose my family members could have adopted orphans, but somehow I think that would have been far less um... gratifying to them. :eek:

Let me essplain.... No. Too long. Let me sum up:

The original intent of that part of the sura was to encourage the adoption of orphans. Polygamy was an alternative for those who could not stomach such adoptions.

I believe the decision to take another wife however, is still on the individual. I am a firm believer that people need to be happy as well as equal. I believe that if a man has the option to take an additional spouse, a woman should also have that option. That would be the true definition of equality, no? A form of equality not allowed by the Koran. (Just answer yes or no for once.)

Yes. Islam allows a woman to leave her husband, but where does she go if her family cannot afford to care for her? Consider that a woman often inherits less money from her parents when she is married because her husband is financially responsible for her. Islamic law does dictate afterall, that in the absence of a will, "the male shall have the equal of the portion of two females."

If she leaves and her male relatives do not wish to care for her, she is left with nothing, not even her children as there is no way the courts will grant custody to a woman who cannot afford to care for them.

This is only one reason that it can be extremely difficult for women to leave.

I am far from confused. My arguments have been consistent. You however, have contradicted yourself several times and completely avoided just answering the questions.

Don't you realize that every single post from you only feeds my argument that men and women are not equal under Islam?

m42, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  18. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time, babe. It's like arguing with a brick wall. ;)

At least my parents were honest about it and admitted males and females weren't equal, and life under Islam just wasn't fair.

m42, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  19. Vebtools

Best Answers:
    Are you nuts!!! Stupid people always use one line from one post and other line from 2nd post to make fun

i said Allah said beat women in some condition (but beat a woman is just slap with low power not on face)

and if a man beat his woman without reason its not a Allah ordered its just mistake of man for this a woman can not blame Allah for this

20. Vebtools

Best Answers:

Surah Nisa Completely mention your questions ans. no need to explane to the person who memorised Quran for 16 years. and i am not going to explane again and again same thing.. it was my duty to tell you about Islam.. now its your wish to follow or not. i can suggest you one book of Dr. Zakir naik "Women's Right in Islam Modernizing or Outdated?" its not a lecture its question ans of Jews to a Muslim about Muslim rights.. i think available on youtube (not conform)

Islam give more respect to a woman than a Man thats why rate of converting Islam in woman is higher than man
    May Allah help us to understand Islam
    Wasalam