1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed Converting eBay Traffic for Sale!!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by abcd, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orly

Orly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the response + refund.

You seem responsible & reliable.
    I guess e-mails between us just did not go through since I recieved yours but all my replies were returned with an error.

Anyhow, thanks again, and good day!
    Orly.

Orly, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  2. lukather

lukather Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to buy. but i have few questions. can you PM me?

lukather, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  3. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi abc
    do you have a method of tracking your traffic/sales to my site as opposed to my own traffic/sales to my site. ie how do you know what you have provided to my site?

hope that makes sense.

M

Fivestar, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  4. hadeedg

hadeedg Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone gotten paid from this? What is the referral url from the traffic anyone?

hadeedg, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  5. lukather

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

i have try to order via buy-traffic.biz

but my order got rejected. please tell me why...

lukather, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  6. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just tested the site and it's working fine.

abcd, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  7. lukather

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My mistaken. Sorry. I have retry and i can order now. :D

Waiting for the traffic :)

lukather, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  8. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I have been burnt by someone offering this service here at DP so I will be doing due diligence to say the least.

Hope you do not mind a few questions.

1. What is your name?

2. Where are you located?

3. Who is Quantum SEO Labs?

4. Mind if I write Ebay EPN and ask about your service?

5. Why is your website made up of duplicate pages, (index / about) that mention a website that nobody uses (AltaVista) as a traffic source?

6. Why is your Alexa ranking a dismal 3,400,000 (*Alexa Trend/Rank: #3,435,395: for the last three months.)

This is especially disturbing considering your domain appears to be several years old and how can you send gobs of traffic when your own site barely sees 1 visitor per day????

I hate to say it but this seems like just another scam that will come back to haunt those who paid once EPN does a review of the sales....

Been here.... done this....

amazingly your answers about why you are selling the traffic is the exact same, as that used by the last scammer (Derek Sayler) to try this....

Hate to be a doubter ...but I don't want to see others suffer.

Sem-Advance, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  9. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow.

You're about a month late with those questions. We have been providing customer satisfaction since the day we made our service available here.

Did you bother to ready any of the replies in this thread by satisfied customers? Do you think all these people are making this up? What about our positive free reviews? What about satisfied reviews by customers?

Why don't you concentrate more on your own business instead of trying to tear down others? Especially ones that are taking care of their customers and delivering what they promise.

You don't need to be concerned with anything besides the fact that customers are getting what they pay for and if there is any issue, we will refund them promptly.

abcd, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  10. jumpstart123

jumpstart123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, all I can say to this is I am one of his first customer on dp and this guy has been very helpful to me and you will get everything you pay for and more, I have been scammed before on dp but this guy is the real deal. He has always answers my email and if you have a problem he is willing to help you out, this guy goes that extra mile so if you don't want to try his service it will be your lost not his!!!!BTW keep up the great work abcd. From A Very Satisfied Customer

jumpstart123, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  11. harizd

harizd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested. PM'd you some questions.

harizd, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  12. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many people are blind by short term $$$$ You apparently are one.

Write EPN and see what they have to say. I would be willing to bet they are goling to ban your account once they go through your account prior to payment being sent.

As I wrote his reason for doing this "to earn payment now, instead of waiting for payment from EPN" is the exact same as was given by the scammer I mentioned in my previous post.

Might be a coincidence ....but more than likely its not.

Did you also notice he did not answer any of my valid questions, but chose instead to deflect attention to my being a big meanie???

Just because he claims he will refund your money... does not mean it will happen.

In fact I can almost guarantee it won't...

He is in such a hurry to get the money by his own posting, I am sure the funds he has received from you and the others here, have been withdrawn.
    ;)

Sem-Advance, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  13. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sir,

I don't like you calling me a scammer in my thread or talking about my customers in that way. I work very hard. I know there are a lot of scammers online and I have been scammed before and I'm sure I'll get scammed again.

You're not taking into consideration the satisfied customers we have. If you brought up your negative behavior early in the thread when I first made my service available, it would be completely understandable. Although, you are completely ignoring that.

If you are not interested in my service, then you don't need to post in this thread.

If you are seriously interested, I would be happy to explain myself to you and answer your questions. That is clearly not your intention. You're just trying to bait me in and make a fool of myself. Quite frankly, it sounds like jealousy. At this point with all our satisfied customers and reviews, I don't feel the need to have to 'defend' myself to you. I don't need your business or your approval. If you you have the right intentions and interest then I would be happy to discuss with you. This is not the feeling I'm getting from you.

I don't appreciate how you're talking to me or my customers. I don't know how old you are but, they are completely capable of making their own financial decisions.

I am the complete opposite of a scammer. I know, shocking. A real business person that works very hard day and night, and actually likes his work. You are completely insulting me. You have no idea who I am, my worth ethics or my experience in internet marketing.

abcd, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  14. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review
    One order for 100, return was about 280, within 2 days. Happy with speed and quality of service.
    Just ordered 200 block last night, got rang for phone verified at 3.30 am!!!! LOL - I am in Australia, no worries, at least the verified process works. I noticed they just changed thier checkout provider over the last 3 days. Obviously will have to wait to see if there are reversals - in my experience there is 10-15% reversals every month (I do quite a bit of EPN) to see if the sales stick.
    I will keep testing these guys, as they seem to be the real deal.

Fivestar, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  15. hadeedg

hadeedg Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone? Also has anyone from May been paid?

hadeedg, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  16. Skintastic

Skintastic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I received my payment for May with no problem the other day from EPN, and I used this service last month so there were definitely earnings and traffic from this service in there :)

Skintastic, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  17. taraconway

taraconway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got paid from EPN June 26th.

taraconway, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  18. blueT

blueT Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this traffic works for individual auction as well? I tried to PM abcd but still no reply

blueT, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  19. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I don't see your PM. No, this will most likely not work on individual auctions. That's too specific, if you have a site in a niche like laptops if a visitor goes from your site to ebay, they can purchase any item on ebay and you get credit for it from EPN. So, you a more probable chance to earn rather than if you target just one very specific auction out of the entire ebay.

abcd, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  20. PhilD

PhilD Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, which epn business model would this fall under.. and what would be a clear and to the point way of describing it on the epn application in case it falls in the 'other' category?

PhilD, Jul 24, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.