1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your first cj sale in your first month (how to guide)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

1. frankwyatt77

frankwyatt77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from this service. I signed up twice 2 different times. The support is not all that well. I wonder if people are really making money with this

frankwyatt77, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  2. Traffiliate

Traffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I’m new to IM and web development but, have I have some IT background. Is it real to get into profit in reasonable timeframe? I’m very motivated and willing to invest some money and time, but don’t want to waste my time or my money. I’m planning to start with 100+ domains. I see a lot of complains about support. Anybody here who is SUCCESEFUL using this software?
    1EghtT, what is the best set to start with? I consider using ladning page builder and link exchange. Anything else?
    You may PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Traffiliate, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We have dozens of testimonials from real users of the software on our forums. I invite you to ask any of our members how they are doing. The majority of our customers have been with us 2+ years which speaks for itself. As for support, there is a staff of 4 members online 12 hours a day in two timezones. http://www.simplifiedsec.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20

1EightT, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  4. catrsd

catrsd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you have to have sec in order to use lpb? or does lpb also generate traffic. or do you have to have sec (generates traffic) then you send the traffic to lpb.

i remember before sec would build content sites with teplates we had to adjust to a more of a real site. do we still have to do that or in this case is sec just used for traffic. if used with lpb

catrsd, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  5. msiddique

msiddique Peon

Best Answers:
    What happened after you signed-up ? I request you to please pen-down details as how things went for you after you signed-up ? Did you use the SSEC service for a considerable amount of time to see any significant results (good or bad) ? What went wrong with their support ? Did you get your queries resolved with them ? Did you try contact 1EightT for your problems ? I have seen him being helpful here in DP. Are you still using SSEC or not ?

Did you get your problems resolved ultimately ? Please post here so that we can also know. Your reply could help us decide & make an informed decision.

Thanks

msiddique, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  6. lynks

lynks Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot for the information. i got a good idea regarding this. I will definately try this:)

lynks, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  7. zandrarogers

zandrarogers Guest

Best Answers:
    what niche would be best for this... and what software do you use for seo...

zandrarogers, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  8. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    THere is no specific niche, just diversify as much as possible. That's really the key to any type of internet marketing.

1EightT, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  9. bejostobbo

bejostobbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please review my site.
    http://www.anugerah-r.com
    It's had a bad earning. $50 for 3 months.
    How to join program in this threat?
    Can it boost my earning?
    Mail me to mailblogku@gmail.com
    Thanks

bejostobbo, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Traffic, well, targeted traffic is likely your main issue. You have no real niche for the site either. On the home page you have random offers for everything from golf clubs to web hosting. Pick a niche, build several sites that are each niche related, then drive traffic to them with SSEC or Blog Cloaker.

1EightT, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  11. catrsd

catrsd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you have to have sec in order to use lpb? or does lpb also generate traffic. or do you have to have sec (generates traffic) then you send the traffic to lpb.

i remember before sec would build content sites with teplates we had to adjust to a more of a real site. do we still have to do that or in this case is sec just used for traffic. if used with lpb

catrsd, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  12. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    SSEC is used to generate traffic which is then sent to Landing Page Builder if the merchant doesn't allow direct linking. Most of our members use Landing Page Builder these days, and are reporting great success with it. The dynamic nature of the system has shown to have far higher conversions than affilistore for example.

1EightT, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  13. catrsd

catrsd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so do we still need to use templates for sec if were using lpb?

catrsd, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  14. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, on page SEO is still very important. Just because humans aren't viewing the pages doesn't make that less important. We talk about that quite a bit in the member forums.

1EightT, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  15. FreeOnlinePokerSoftware

FreeOnlinePokerSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow 1EightT, you have some major STAYING POWER. I've been lurking these forums for a few months and stumbled upon this thread and read most of it. I'm impressed with the level of support you've provided on this forum alone. (haven't checked out your forum yet)
    I'm interested in your program and will contact you when I have time for it.
    I'm still in white hat land. Been experimenting with different things. I haven't put much time into promoting my poker software site. I spend most of my time on the coding side of things, trying out different concepts/ideas. I've always been looking for someone else to do my content for me. Looks like that someone else might be your software *G*.
    I'm sending you a PM.

FreeOnlinePokerSoftware, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  16. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    THanks for the pm, i'll get in there and answer your questions. I'm also putting out a free e-book for those interested in learning more about black hat. I've spent the past 10 years doing online marketing, and black hat has been a HUGE part of that. Anyone ignoring the other techniques is really missing out.

1EightT, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  17. DigitalSales

DigitalSales Peon

Best Answers:

This is a problem that is seen quite a lot ...

Multiple targets on the same page ...

If nothing else ... make multiple pages per product or service category ...

You'll be fine ...

Good Luck ! ! !

DigitalSales, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  18. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Our Mass installer for our new software has been released. The customers have been raving about the results thus far. We are including it in our software at no extra charge :)

1EightT, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  19. yelloriversouth

yelloriversouth Peon

Best Answers:
    The software seems great.

yelloriversouth, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  20. Yasinta

Yasinta Member

Best Answers:
    Good thread. I'm really interested to learn about cj. Will be reading a lot about this.

Yasinta, Jun 28, 2009 IP