1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

1. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, usually send replies to most PM's, strange and will check over. Where in the UK are you?

inet, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  2. sidious1990

sidious1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    South East, Kent :)

sidious1990, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  3. Nconn

Nconn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good you are now 11th.

I am interested could you PM me with details,

Thanks,Pat

Nconn, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you right.

I should be staying on top to get to page #1 since others are using the service, however I am prioritising client work over mine amongst other things.

Hopefully I will have others to display on behalf of the clients once the work is complete to show some real results

inet, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  5. Nconn

Nconn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you PM regarding your services I am very interested.

Thank you!

Nconn, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  6. Destinyx3

Destinyx3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am now implementing this to my sites and I hope for the best. Keep us updated :)

I decided to go with Squidoo, it is dofollow right? Any other quality dofollow social sites?

Destinyx3, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  7. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So a report in that a client keyword with 552,000,000 competes has hit the frontpage of Google :)

Just keep at it, make sure you not comment spamming, thats what is needed to make it work.

inet, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  8. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    johnnie, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the list Johnnie.

Here is an interested PM that I received:

I have been using your technique and one site stands out for me.

I linked to my profile on a .gov forum from DP and that forum profile now has a PR 5 which is pointing to my domain. So I got a PR5 Backlink!

http://community2.business.gov/xxxxxxxx*

*Full link removed to protect user real estate, so just remove the xxxxxxxx

inet, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  10. Ameena

Ameena Active Member

Best Answers:
    that sounds like a plan but you cannot keep spamming external links on the site you mentioned.. that may lead to risk.. I have my own way to find PR do follow blogs so I am quite happy with it.. and some high PR directory submissions combined should do the trick. well anyone can try it... its as easy as it sounds but need patience and some time to spend for your site.

regards

Ameena, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  11. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed on the principal points you make, however I am concerned about the choice of word 'spam' is spam a concept or an actual act? Does the motivational affect the reasoning?

If these PR sites allow me to create a profile page and unless their terms and condition specifically states do I not not have the ownership to post whatever I want on these pages without the concern that I am doing something wrong, immoral, unjust, unethical, blah blah blah? Sure I totally agree with the leaving comments on a site that is meaningless to the article post in order to fluctuate and inflate your ranking for a key term, this has been coined the term 'comment spamming'; however this is not was is being asked here. Find a win/win and contribute to the comments with meaning and these links can go back to your PR profile page.

It is easier then it sounds, since I got a site on Google #1 page in 6 days. however this was dependent on the onsite factors and other key issues. For a completely new site and an unknown unoptimised site this can be relatively harder especially if the webmaster is unfamiliar with the techniques. but I totally agree that this is not new, it is an existing concept that has taken a different approach in the application.

Anyways, good luck with your method; since there is more then one way to skin a chicken or should we say place a skin on Google.

inet, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  12. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think Ameena understands the concept - there is no "spamming external links on the site you mentioned" in this scenario. YOU DO NOT CREATE OUTBOUND LINKS FROM YOUR COMMENT POSTS. YOU JUST WRITE NORMAL COMMENTS THAT RELATE TO THE TOPIC. These comments LINK to your profile page, where you create the outbound link(s) to your site. You can write 10 comments on high PR pages, and they ALL point to your profile page giving it link juice. That profile page then links to whatever site you want with whatever anchor text you want.

I have one word of caution if ANYONE HERE uses this concept. DO NOT SPAM AND RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. What took me 6 months of work earlier this year to get certain serp's, I was able to do in 3 weeks. Yes it works beautifully. BUT YOU MUST NOT SPAM for it to work.

When I say do not spam, I mean do not post messages like "Great article", "I agree", etc. Take the 2-3 mn's to write a meaningful post that will not attract attention. Why you ask? Because you are building "real estate" that could be there for years to come, and could possibly be a pr5+ link. That is VERY VALUABLE and should not be wasted by spam comments. Many of these sites are getting hit hard with spammers, so they are periodically deleting accounts/profiles (I have had 2 deleted over the last few weeks, and I tweaked my method after).

Here are some steps to take to not be found spamming.

1) Like I mentioned already, DO NOT post short comments that are only a few words or vaguely generic. This sends up a red flag and an administrator will probably look at your profile page.

2) Always use an avatar when possible. It doesn't have to be yourself. Find a picture of someone online, and create an "alias". This makes you seem like a "real person" and will help keep suspicion away.

3) Make sure the "about me" section is filled out in the profile. Don't just put the outgoing links in there, bury them in a paragraph so they do not stand out if your profile is looked over. Furthermore, fill out any bio fields that may exist such as "favorite movie, bands, etc." The more your profile is filled out the better.

Yes it may take 15-20 mn's filling out a profile like this and making meaningful comments, but it is well worth the high PR link on your profile page (THE ONLY OUTGOING LINK ON THAT PAGE I MIGHT ADD). It's too valuable to waste time cutting corners, only to have it deleted a few days later.

Besides, DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!

tyler_durden, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  13. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I totally agree with everything you said, Tyler.

I guess it's easy to assume that everyone isn't cutting corners just because I'm not, but you are right and I'm glad you put it in this thread.

supersi, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  14. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    The link of PR10 is from google profiles, so Google.com is PR10 site

nikomaster, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  15. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!! "Joomla Template" keyword top 10 google!! congratulations!

16. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:

try searching this keyword on Yahoo "naomiwelsh" or welshnaomi this is the profile name of this guy that will show its valuable resources, or try searching on yahoo "linkdomain:www.wowjoomla/templates.com"

REgards.

17. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Your Strategy seems to be working, I checked the search volume for your keywords and it seems to be a competitive keywords, just one question.

Is relevance should be something we should keep in mind in this strategy?
    About those 10 blog comments, What kind of blogs should they be? Should they be related to our website niche?
    Same for those profile sites.

18. alicehana

alicehana Peon

Best Answers:
    i check his site's profile in yahoo, there are not 200 profile actually right now, just 30-40s i think. and for the comment, and the dofollow blog will be ok, no matter the niches.

alicehana, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  19. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Google gives more results.

20. alicehana

alicehana Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i'm checking it via google right now, but google ban me somtimes.

alicehana, Jun 17, 2009 IP