1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How in the **** is Clickbank still in Business?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by woahdolla, Jul 25, 2006.

Seriously, Im a member, and just made 120 bucks yesterday, but really, who in the hell actually buys that junk? You have to be mental to spend a dime on anything off of clickbank. There might be 1 or 2 decent products out of the thousands they have...

I cant wait till I get a site up so I can get CJ, Linkshare and Azoogle:D :D :D

woahdolla, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  2. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They carry lots of info products that CJ and Linkshare have policy not to.

And there are actually some decent products in there if you know where to look (secret to promoting the right one).

roadies, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  3. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    Where do I look where do I look:) lol

Maybe Im being a bit too harsh, I did make a lil money yesterday. And besides, you dont need a website like the rest of them...

Maybe I get throwed off by all the "1 page supser long html I have master resell rights to this" sales letters. I would never buy anything from a page that looked like that.

woahdolla, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank works... It the Myspace of ecommerce selling. Ugly but strangely popular

marcel, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  5. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they do have some decent products that i would buy but some products are just pointless.

redz, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  6. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, not all their products are great. Plenty of junk to syphon through.

roadies, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  7. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess they will always have some webasters that are new to webmastering to signing up.

qwestcommunications, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  8. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Geez, for a guy who just made $120 yesterday of some sh*tty products you sure are ungrateful. Who cares how they sell, or why people buy their stuff, as long as they do and you get paid for it? What's there to gripe about?

jackburton2006, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  9. JonathanLyons

JonathanLyons Active Member

Best Answers:
    About 85% of the stuff on ClickBank is straight crap...but there actually is a nice amount of good legit products that sell like hotcakes on there. But yea, I am amazed and some of the garbage that makes it on there and that people ACTUALLY buy. Silly people. :)

JonathanLyons, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  10. muthuis

muthuis Peon

Best Answers:
    More importantly, reply if you receive the payment at the end of the month. Sometimes they miss on payments. I've never received a payment of about $200 which was supposed to come to me long ago and since then I stopped.

Now again my hands are itching & started trying something.

muthuis, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  11. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    my clickbank site, which is a photo editing service is not a crappy clickbank site :)

but i agree, much of their stuff is

ColaDesigns, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  12. DesktopMates

DesktopMates Peon

Best Answers:
    You just don't know where to look in ClickBank's Market Place. We've been using ClickBank's payment service for many years. We have been the leading animated character developers for Microsoft Agent and Artificial Intelligence programs for more than 6 years and virtually have no competition. We've never really promoted the affiliate program very much because we have been relatively successful without having too many affiliates advertisng for us, well over 50% of our sales comes from non-affiliates. Unlike most ClickBank vendors we aren't a single product vendor, we have a rather large site with a extensive gallery of products and most customers purchase multiple products, sometimes in one day and some return to purchase more over the course a few months.

We also have an extremely low number of requests for refunds or chargebacks.

For the last 5 straight years we've been in the top 5 for popularity under the graphics category.
    http://catalog.clickbank.net/marketplace/search.html?s=1&method=Search&c=92&keywords=

What are these products and what do they do? Who's our target market?
    Our products provide end users with an interactive desktop companion and assistant capable of speech and our target market is just about anyone running a Windows PC, sorry doesn't work on Mac because it relies on Microsoft's Agent Technology. Check it out for yourself, we also provide a free new user startup with no strings attached. http://desktopmates.com

Our products are modestly priced so everyone can afford to buy them, if you're looking for high end priced products so you can make more on the sale of a single individual product, then this might not be for you.

If anyone is interested here's the direct link to our affiliate page (this direct link is not posted anywhere on our site) http://DesktopMates.com/Sign-Up.html

DesktopMates, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  13. cjshu

cjshu Peon

Best Answers:
    I gotta agree. There is a lot of stuff that looks like garbage.

I've sold some items in the past but it seems all the newcomers jump on Clickbank. And most of the new products are of the money making variety. And none of them are very unique.

I prefer "real" products on CJ, Shareasale, Azoogle and Adsense.

CJ

cjshu, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  14. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    Im very greatful of them. I just like to "keep it real". I am selling about 3 or 4 products... The rest are absolutely horrible. The cuople products I am sellihg thought actually DO SELL!!

Im just ready to get my site going to I can get CJ, azoogle etc.. And make some real money:eek:

woahdolla, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  15. Christine8

Christine8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently ClickBank has become more critical in the kind of products you can submit.

Christine8, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  16. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    cj and azoogle are expensive to sell products with. Clickbank only charges that one 49.95 fee and takes a percentage. Maybe that's why. People sell their products and get their friends to promote them.

motheninja, Sep 1, 2006 IP