1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

!DOOG ma I tub evisnepxe ma I (+++BADASS WRITER INSIDE+++)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shaklebolt, Jun 8, 2009.

I am expensive but I am GOOD!

Are you a Webmaster looking for top-quality content?

Are you tired of people writting gibberish and passing it off as prefect content with excellent grammer?

Do you want content that separates your website from the rest?

Do you want content that is well-written and easy to understand?

Do you want visitors to come back again and again and again and again to your website because you have the best content around?

If you answered "Yes!" to any of the questions above, you need ME!

I offer bespoke copywriting services for webmasters who do not want to edit every piece they buy before uploading it on their websites. This service is only for people who want to make it big in the Internet Marketing Arena; if you have the time and energy to proofread a piece AFTER paying for it, you need not read further.

I'm not cheap but neither is the Rolex you want to buy from your next month's online revenue. If you believe and Indian can earn it for you with his writing skills, ironically, you are on the right thread!

FAQ

Are you a Native English writer?

No, I'm not. I have been born and brought up in New Delhi, India.

Educational qualifications?

I'm an EE/CSE major (Southern Methodist University, Dallas) and scored 1510/1600 in SAT. Also, my English professor was so beautiful (She resembled Kate Winslet!), she coerced me to read English just to spend time with her!

Samples? Recommendations?

I'm glad you asked. Please send me your email address and I'll be happy to send them across.

There was a typo / grammatical mistake / HTML error / silly mistake in this post.

I wrote this in 5 minutes flat and I'm not getting paid for it. You need to order something before you make judgements!

Are you overweight?

Yes, I am. I just need a couple of months and a bag full those Acai or Phentermine pills though!

What can you write?

Articles, Ebooks, Journals, PRs, Sales Pages, Autoresponders, Toilet paper graffiti and more!

What are your rates?

I have a range of $0.05 to $0.10 / word.
    Edit: I now have a team that can write starting from $0.02 all the way to $0.10 / word. Everything is proofread by me before handed over.

Are you really an Indian?

No, I'm from Mars!

shaklebolt, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  2. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could fry you for dinner but that wouldn't help the cause. Those spelling mistakes were intentional. You freaking missed capital I in "indians" and prefect instead of "perfect" dear free proofreader!

Also, judgement is an alternative spelling of judgment but you have a small brain and cannot afford to remember two spellings for the same word. What's the use? You can't even remember the 50 words your mother taught you in kindergarten.

Go get a quick vocab crash course at your nearest public urinal before you try to hijack my thread again.
    (For those who are confused, we have a quirky mix of some excellent graffiti on public urinal walls here in India!)

3. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not done yet.
    Here's proofreading two lines of the shit I was talking about in the first place:

Ahhh... Look at the spellings of WRITING and GRAMMAR. What do you expect from the guy who doesn't know even the spelling of grammar. Can he able to provide you quality content?
    Hey man stop blaming Indians. Even a nursery Indian Student can spell Grammar correctly.

1) Though I'm "the" guy, yet I'm only "a" guy. You getting my point kiddo?
    2) Even you should know that this even is misplaced because you did pass your nursery, or didn't you?
    3) Can he able to eat the verb? Yes he able to!
    4) Punctuate your fluctuating brain or use a voltage stabilizer.
    5) Capital mess!
    6) And again!

You want more dear proofreader? Do let me know!

4. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1)Info is not a cool abbreviation. You tried copying my "vocab" ? Nice try, NOT.
    2) Use couple. I know your girlfriend ran away but the word still exists!
    3) My brother from another mother? Don't ever call me brother again. You can call me daddy or sir. No issues.
    4) Do you time travel? How can you go in the past and ruined my sales?
    5) "use" needs a d. I used it. Take it from Daddy.
    6) blow off your head? I'm glad only my girlfriend... forget it.
    7) What do want to know about India? I am an Indian and mighty proud of it but I'm not stuck up like you are!
    8) You meant "check this out" maybe...
    9) You forgot. The word was daddy.
    10) You need a "the" before 21st.

I'm just tired. Get a life man! Chiilax! go eat your potato curry and leave me in peace.

5. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, it's

I have a saying for you: "Count your balls before you intrude other's threads". (Trick question! You have none!)

Remember it. You won't make a fool of yourself next time and won't have to offer $2 (That won't fetch my shit) to save your face.

Now gerrof' here!

6. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need an abacus to count your only ball ?
    You need an S there dude (balls), take it from your Sir.

I can't wish you luck because I know for sure you'll die writing cent a word.
    I also can't thank you for any type of curries, you only get stale bread on cent a word slave wages.

I'm actually enjoying bashing you here. You've given my thread the X factor and proved yourself to be a git.

7. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need an abacus to count your only ball ?
    You need an S dude (balls), take it from your Sir.

Give an answer of a question? Last time I checked, the answer was given to a question.

I can't wish you luck because I know for sure you'll die writing cent a word.
    I also can't thank you for any type of curries, you only get stale bread on cent a word slave wages.

I'm actually enjoying bashing you here. You've given my thread the X factor and proved yourself to be a git. Keep up the hard work.

8. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate just STFU and GTFO spamming everyone with your bullshit 'badass' writing skills. I couldn't give 2 shits if your dog could do 3 backflips and a double twist, your attitude stinks and no doubt so will your content, if you was a good writer, you wouldn't need so much explination, just to prove yourself to anyone, you should let your work do the talking!!

B.

Oh and for the records writing your titles backwards makes you look shit. It's not cool. It's not funny.

Thank you and Goodnight!

Bradders, Jun 8, 2009 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  9. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have over team of 10 writers and more than 25 regular customers. Before barking anything check out my Itraders and reviews. what else you want? Anyways I am not receiving any money to post here. :p
    I know that you are just satisfying yourself by saying this. Lol

akki313, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  10. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shaklebolt this guy is also asking something. Would you please do me a favor by answering these questions?

akki313, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  11. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't need to explain anything to you, goodnight. It's my thread getting hijacked so I will answer anyone and everyone. My attitude might stink but you are not a buyer so mind your own business. I feel writing titles backward was an idea you're jealous of. Please don't bother to reply.

I'm calling you a gibberish writer. Rather, I'm not even doing that. I'm just using the stereotype that is PRESENT on DP that Indian writers don't have the skill. Don't you guys see that I'm trying to BREAK this stereotype instead of supporting it? You just read a couple of lines and started arguing. Please try to UNDERSTAND what I'm trying to say here. If I wasn't from India or not proud of being an Indian or wanted to insult Indians, I would never have said I'm from New Delhi, India. I AM LETTING THE BUYERS KNOW I'M INDIAN AND I CAN WRITE WELL. That's the whole point.

12. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

An idea i am jelous of.. Oh really? Did you not see the discussion thread about how bad it was to do? Your obviously up the the clouds way over your own head, i'm assuming your one of these internet bullies, you sit at your computer allll day you weigh around 400 pound and you was previously bullied hence why you take it out on everyone else, am i not correct?

Sort your life out, go play with some traffic, if anyone wants to buy your work they will so shut up and get on eating a burger or something.

B.

Bradders, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  13. Kidijs

Kidijs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck. No one here will hire you though. Go to a different market if your skills are good and you want to earn more money for your writing. That's all I can say to you.

Kidijs, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  14. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    An idea i am jelous of.. Oh really? Did you not see the discussion thread about how bad it was to do? Your obviously up the the clouds way over your own head, i'm assuming your one of these internet bullies, you sit at your computer allll day you weigh around 400 pound and you was previously bullied hence why you take it out on everyone else, am i not correct?

Sort your life out, go play with some traffic, if anyone wants to buy your work they will so shut up and get on eating a burger or something.

I can assume you are an oaf who once wanted to sell his writing skills but couldn't get any buyers.
    (I remember you Bradders, don't you think I have forgotten you)

Please make yourself useful somewhere else. It's you who need to shut up. I don't mind akki's anger because there's at least some reason and misunderstanding but who invited you here? GTFO and please, this time, don't bother.

15. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry but where did i fail in trying to sell my writing skills? i aint trying to impress right now so i dont care if i dont spell correctly here.

so no need to proof read this and highlight the words that just about make sense, and this shit your giving about remembering me? you dont even know who i am, i could be your father for all you know, and i also know for a fact if i was i would give you a dirty backhand and disown you as my child, your a nobody, go to a small room and cry in the corner.

B.

Bradders, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  16. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I understand the Indian part was wrong. I've taken it off the opening post.

To people who've made this such a big success:

Akki313 and Aargee: Guys I'm an Indian and a proud one at that. This thread was an answer to the DP community that Indians CAN write. Unfortunately, my fellow Indians only took it in a bad light and thought I was trying to demean my own country. As for the posts and general consensus that Indians are bad writers, do I really need to show you? I can point you to numerous threads, posts and writers who are proof enough here on DP. Aargee you can follow me boy, you want to come home for dinner?
    I've been writing for the past three years so please don't explain the tricks of the trade to me.

Bradders: STFU man! All right, my attitude stinks but I do accept that. I'm not a bully but I cannot take shit. You got my point. You used bad language. I felt insulted and replied back.

Edit: Here's the answer to your question above. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1211715
    Please don't insult me or write shit here. Let's end it peacefully.

Kidijs: I actually got a couple of them right from this thread, so don't worry about my workload. Thanks if this comment was out of concern, really appreciate it.

17. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Go Home, Get some sleep, go out into the real world and meet some humans, make some friends and life your life without argueing on the internet.

Bradders, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  18. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm at home, slept last night and meet humans everyday. I also have a lot of friends and live my life well. I have all the right to argue since this is MY thread and I'm trying to sell my services here. You are the one who intruded without any reason. I suggest the same to you, enjoy yourself!

I could've marked those glaring errors but what's the point, you will never take it in a good way.

19. prachimehta87

prachimehta87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man..I completely support you on this..This was your thread and nobody has the right to bump it unnecessarily....Also I second the point you made about SOME Indians who claim to be great writers but at the end of the day are ruining the image of the deserving Indians who actually write well....thats ok mate....Some people would never understand...!!

prachimehta87, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  20. akki313

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Look at the itraders and reputations difference between you and Aargee.
    Whole world knows who is whom :D
    Checkout previous posts of yours. I was polite with you since starting but you used really very bad language against me. I also felt insulted. :( What about that?? haannhh.....

akki313, Jun 8, 2009 IP