1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't lecture us: Arabs tell Obama!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by n3o_the_on3, Jun 4, 2009.

Recently i was crowling to google news and found this.

Source
    Any comment?

n3o_the_on3, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama's speech was very good, well balanced. For the first time in decades, a US President has taken an even-handed approach towards the region. It will go a long way in bringing people together.

Obama is very smart. He did a great job in reaching out to Muslims. I hope he has enough political capital to make real changes to US policies in the region.

There is so much hate in the middle east. People still see destructive US policies on the ground inspite of what Obama says. People are wary and fearful. They may consider it to be a bait-and-switch.

We'll see what it leads to. Hopefully, it will lead to peace.

gauharjk, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  3. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    actions speak louder then words
    enough said!

new, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That is how I feel about Islam, the Koran, and Islamic Terrorists.

browntwn, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right, in fact that's how it is always with every thing, but I can understand why you are trying to change the topic again to be about Islam and Muslims,

I gave you the way earlier, remember? here it is again,

here are the benefits of using the above quoted method:

1- It will save us from repeating the same always in every thread where a Muslim post something.
    2- It will give a space for people who are interested in discussing other topics, else than your wishful and hateful thinking, or phobia.
    3- It will make you look less foolish.
    ..and much more..

Plus if you keep the thread active your thread might be illegible to stick somewhere* ..

* somewhere on the forums ;)

imad, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  6. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think Obama is really doing a good thing by reaching out to people that we've been pushing away for the past 8 years. Bush/Cheney did their best to turn the entire Muslim world against the United States. There's a lot of damage to be undone. What Obama needs to do is absolutely ignore the lunatic right wingers in America. They are the the failed history. Their ideas have already been tried and they have failed. Hopefully the Bush admin. can go down in history as a footnote of what not to do rather than the beginning of the end ( of course Bush wasn't the beginning of insanity in the White House: http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/060309.html )

Zibblu, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  7. browntwn

Best Answers:
    It is scum like you who give Muslims a bad name. Have a great date mate!

browntwn, Jun 4, 2009 IP
    Mia likes this.
  8. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    You seem real disturbed .:(
    I feel sorry for you, better see a doc

new, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    hehehe.. I know now who sends all these -rep with almost the same always as above.

and many others that do not show in log, try to be little more creative, it gets boring reading the same always.

imad, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep standing up to people like you who tell lies, i don't care if i get a "bad name" among your type of people, as you are only good for sitting on your ass and slagging people off on the internet.

ThraXed, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You kids have fun now. If you are proud of your behavior then keep it up. If I want to point out that I think ThraXed is an embarrassment to both the UK and to Muslims, so be it.

You take Internet comments way too seriously, who cares what anyone thinks of you? I know I don't care what any of you think of me.

Is this better?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

browntwn, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it is a bit better, it shows some signs of being able to learn, especially that part that shows you left a signature in your messages to people, but still I think you can do better than this,

"Go Lakers" shows that you are either dumb or playing dumb, so you may need to work on this part a little more,

also that quote you had:

it shows "Originally Posted by new" when it should be "Originally Posted by imad"

try to repeat it again after you take a break, I hope it will be even better then ;)

oh and will be better if you can practice on some other forum that allow spam and spam bots, so you do not keep interrupting people here when they are trying to have a serious discussion,

good luck!

edit: changed specially to especially, and the credit goes to................. hostlonerstar!!!

imad, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  13. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol I think you mean especially....

hostlonestar, Jun 4, 2009 IP
    Mia likes this.
  14. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The number is irrelevant if they are allowed to do as they please, or worse, if their efforts are supported by government. If the terrorists "Represent" the Muslims as they do with the Taliban and Hamas, the generalization will be used over and over again whether applicable to the other 99% or not. Maybe if the other 99% of peaceful Muslims did something about the assholes in their midst, they wouldn't have this problem

Obamanation, Jun 6, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you throw Hamas and the Taliban together as if they are the same? Muslims are fighting the Taliban, if you haven't noticed.

ThraXed, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  16. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nevertheless, Hamas is a terrorist organization promoted to "Representative" status by a large group of Muslims. They therefore "Represent" all those Muslims, and all those Muslims deserve all the derogatory slanderous commentary normally only reserved for terrorists. When they choose some new representation, perhaps that can be eliminated.

Obamanation, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Cos they kill joos?

ThraXed, Jun 7, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  18. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    You've getting much more reasonable lately. If you continue on this path I will have to memorize the spelling of your name. :)

LogicFlux, Jun 8, 2009 IP