1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sonia Sotomayor Overturned By US Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bogart, May 27, 2009.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'd think the answer to that would be pretty clear. If you were just a kind hearted but solemn citizen doing his duty to point out the ills of our government with no party affiliation your name wouldn't be Obamanation and you'd be giving all parties the same treatment ;)

So now that we've dissolved any illusion of you intentions here. Why don't you come out from behind the shadow I described above and proudly state what party you affiliate yourself with? Any reason not to?

Even if it's just the "anti-democratic" party ;)

GeorgeB., May 31, 2009 IP
  2. Unknown03

Unknown03 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a proud political-atheist Constitutionalist :D....oh ....oh your not talking to me?

Unknown03, May 31, 2009 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My name "Obamanation" is a statement that says we are a nation that is 100% behind Obama. If you are not, you need to get out.

Fair enough. To be fair, I am more of an Obamacrat than a Democrat. While Democrats seem to oppose the ramping up of the war in Afghanistan, refusal to release Guantanamo interrogation photos, "unconstitutional" wire taps, and a variety of other initiatives supported by Barack, I am of the opinion that we should be getting in line behind our president, regardless of our idiotic beliefs. He obviously knows more about it than we do.

Obamanation, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like you for the one of the same reasons I don't like terrorists; because you refuse to wear a clearly marked uniform. Troll.

LogicFlux, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    incapable?

Hey on the bright side maybe someone new to this section may stumble upon this post and "not get it" then fall for it hook line and sinker. Hah hah they would believe you were serious. That would be hilarious wouldn't it? At least the first time it happened. Come on, am I right?

GeorgeB., Jun 1, 2009 IP
  6. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely done Zibblu, completely ignored my post.

Of course you're not going to see the idea behind defending from your government when you have the wrong facts in mind to begin with. America is far from having a "few bubbas". There are 80 million gun owners in America and no government in their right mind would try doing anything too stupid. The military may have more might, but remember they are constitution loving people too, who even took an oath to defend it. So you think that every soldier would willingly take arms against their own people? No wonder Democrats/Republicans have stupid ideas if they're this delusional.

Do you think China, Cuba, Vietnam or North Korea would be where they are today, if before they established dictatorships, the majority had weapons? Don't be silly.

The only thing that is out of date is the array of weapons the American People are allowed to own. If they were allowed all the military grade weapons then there'd be no real need for a full army, only a reserve.

Like I said before, what are you going to do when someone with an illegal firearm breaks into your home? Ring the police and ask him to leave?

BRUm, Jun 2, 2009 IP
    pingpong123 likes this.
  7. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Odd phenomenon, he only replies to stuff he can dance around the issue with.

ncz_nate, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I apologize if my tirade is wearing a bit thin for you and you no longer find it humorous. Perhaps you can find solace in the idea that it was never suppose to be humorous in the first place. If I take the time to put words to print, my real goal is usually purification of the Democratic party of those who refuse to tow the party line. In regard to most fiscal and social issues (outside of religion and foreign policy), you will find my postings matching something you might find coming from Zibblu, the Huffington Post, or the Daily KOS(I'm assuming you don't find these sites any more humorous than I do). I don't butter it up, or try and sugar coat things like our President often does. I like to present things in clear cut black and white terms, so people can figure out which side of the issue they want to get behind.

Obamanation, Jun 2, 2009 IP