1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$0.95 in one click for today! Little impressed.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by bogartkick, May 28, 2009.

This is a little development for me in my Adsense. I just ask link exchanges from various members here and on that point, I received $0.95 in one click and I can't believe it. Sure that my blog has improved a little traffic here.

But not good enough. Although my average clicks were from $0.10 to $0.60, since my PR is zero and I don't know how can I set my blog to dofollow. $0.95 is just a little improvement in one click, but still I want more than that, but I don't know what other ways.

I just keep posting and updating my blog about 3-5 times weekly for now, let's see if this will gonna work. I'm just a little impressed on the result of my Adsense earnings for today.

My total earnings now is $13.52, still not getting enough impressions and clicks and still my payment is on hold because the letter still not yet arrived. I hope my earnings will improve soon as fast as possible.

bogartkick, May 28, 2009 IP
  2. llcoolrobb

llcoolrobb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good luck and keep updating your blog and building links!

llcoolrobb, May 28, 2009 IP
  3. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that pal. I'll update you guys if my traffic has improved and my PR increased.

4. karmin

karmin Guest

Best Answers:
    congratulation....
    keep updating your blog...
    and earn more $$ :D

karmin, May 28, 2009 IP
  5. kelvinblogger

kelvinblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    u must work hard to get more earning and traffic.. for my working on this it not enough .. i need to struggle .. :(

kelvinblogger, May 28, 2009 IP
  6. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    Your payouts vary depending upon the ad clicked and the targeted keyword. Sometimes people get more than 30$ a click. Those are however very rare cases. It is natural to get clicks in the range of 4-5$. I do not get many clicks but the clicks I get are well over 1.5$ each time.

I am not sure about your PR and your click payouts being related. It does not matter much. but I guess trust rank do play an important role in your pricing. Also applying smart pricing Google might give you only a very small fraction of the actual payouts

coolamazer, May 28, 2009 IP
  7. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    My PR is still zero but already indexed in Google and have some inlinks in Yahoo. The revenue click is base on the budget of the ad they click randomly. I don't have backlinks in Alexa and Altavista, and that's what I'm lacking. I also tried manually submit my blog in the list of directories, but i don't know what could be the result.

I tried to get enough backlinks from other sites, but seems I only do that using link exchange with other members and also putting signatures in every forum and classified ads I joined, but not most of them I'm active.

I could be thrilled if my PR increased to 1 at least. Hehehe.:)

8. paintballer32

paintballer32 Peon

Best Answers:
    yea today i got PR 1 i think 10 is the highest? or is 1 not sure. Anyway 95 cents is nice i just started a new website so i hope that picks up sooner or later haha

paintballer32, May 28, 2009 IP
  9. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give it time and continue building backlinks and adding fresh content and you will see a nice increase in revenue.Good luck

Mega B, May 28, 2009 IP
  10. tong1991

tong1991 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations

tong1991, May 28, 2009 IP
  11. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    10 is the highest man. Lots and lots of advertisers are really interested on high PR sites and publishers get more revenue and clicks on untargeted visitors. I hope I could be one of them, that's my goal for my own blog.:)

12. paintballer32

paintballer32 Peon

Best Answers:
    yea thought 10 was the highest heh

13. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    Let's hope for the best guys. All of us have one goal, to increase PR to 10, and I think that's our main goal and our objective is to work hard on this using any methods that could increase our popularity. I'll update here again with the latest of mine.

14. kaustavk666

kaustavk666 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what letter are you taking about, is it the payment check? congrats on the clicks ,

kaustavk666, May 28, 2009 IP
  15. paintballer32

paintballer32 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think everyone wants page rank 10 . Not alot can even get there since it means top 10 on the web.

16. dfourss

dfourss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice going

just keep at it....imagine how excited you'll be when you get that first $1.00 click

I know I was

dfourss, May 28, 2009 IP
  17. linkheart

linkheart Member

Best Answers:
    I hope I can get that revenue like you because my site can't even get any... please help me on what to do... my site is on my sig... for anyone can you review it and give some comment on how to gain like yours

linkheart, May 28, 2009 IP
  18. paintballer32

paintballer32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try getting a domain name not a blog ;d i mean blogs do well if it gets traffic if you have your own domain name though itll link better in my opinion after awhile. Things dont happen over night give it time and keep adding content every day

19. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    As a beginner, I think you found one way, and that is to put your site on the signature, that's one way of building your link every thread you replied so that visitors could check your blog but they only click seldom on your Adsense ads.

As for me, I do not get enough impressions and clicks. Right now, in 24 impressions, only one click worth $0.95. You clould ask someone to comment your topics on your blog and always update it 3-5 times weekly. You can also do link exchange requests with your blog to their blogs in the Link Exchange section of DP. Also, keep on building backlinks by joining other related forums and put your blog on the signature for promoting.

I think that's a little help.:)

20. bernadus

bernadus Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations ...
    BTW i am newbie and find some nice trick to use. Can you help me?

bernadus, May 29, 2009 IP