1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

1. virgin

virgin Peon

Best Answers:

This from your first post: "I have a list of 200 High PR sites, including PR 10."

I was asking for examples of high PR pages where you can create profiles. But I get it now - found your previous post about this. Also you gave example in your later post, zorpia.com. All clear now.

Keep us posted. Will follow you progress.

virgin, May 15, 2009 IP
  2. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm running into the problem of finding DOFOLLOW blog posts that have PR? Out of the last 30 i've looked at, only 1 had PR. Any suggestions on that?

tyler_durden, May 15, 2009 IP
  3. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately Tyler I have a 'secret sauce' that I just can not afford to share that has today alone got me 300 dofollow blog pages {not sites} that are between PR 4 - 6, included within these are .edu links.

I hate to rub that in.

Anyway,

Make sure you have the dofollow addon for firefox installed:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5687

This will highlight a link dofollow/nofollow

Paste this into Google:

"Enter YourName@YourKeywords in the Name field to take advantage."

Add any keyword to the beginning or end of this string if you have to be specific. But for my method I do not need to and just go through them with this string and find the dofollow blog posts.

The SEOQuake addon will help you to rank in order PR sites in Google quicker so you can sieve through all the crap

Hope this is of some help

inet, May 15, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to provide the answer to a question that was given me by PM. {some editing applied}:

Hey Mate,

I'm interested on your post I want to try it... I build a Zorpia profile...

http://www.zorpia.com/xxx .. I write a journal an put all my anchor text or keywords in there...
    i.e.

keyword 1
    keyword 2
    keyword 3

then I should post to blogs putting using random names and putting http://www.zorpia.com/xxx as the URL/URI? is that correct?

thanks in advance...

Exactly.

What you want to be conscious of is that any 'anchor texts' on the page pointing to one URL are counted as a singular. Therefore Google will only take the one that appears first and the others are in effect relatively obsolete. So if you intend to include multiple anchor text you want them to point to different pages.

If you have database of dofollow links you can complete this form of backlinking in a short time for 200 profile pages, however it should compliment other standard backlinking strategies.

So if you were linking directly from a related site which is a pr4 to your own site directly, the results are going to come faster then this 3 step approach; however as a long term strategy this a powerful real estate that you build for your site. Once the PR updates not only will you get ranking but you can add additional content to the sites i.e journal/posts/comments, etc. that will influence your core site

Azzam

inet, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting post. Keep us updated on how you do. I'm pretty interested...not sure if it will work though, but time will time.

bigcat1967, May 19, 2009 IP
  6. petes1980

petes1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think i got it, and i will try and explain it as i understand it.

These aren't YOUR sites, these are social networking sites like zorpia.com.

You create a profile page on these social networking sites containing the keywords you want to rank for and links to the website you are trying to promote (e.g. your joomla template site). You then get 10 backlinks to this page with the anchor text as random names, not the keyword. This is done to increase the quality of the profile page and improve the quality of the links within the profile page to your website that you are promoting.

These backlinks go straight to the site you are promoting (e.g. your joomla templates site) and DO contain the keyword as the anchor text.

1 profile page for each of the 200 high PR sites on your list = 200 pages. 10 backlinks to each page = 2000 backlinks. Then for every 10 backlinks to the profile page, you build 4 backlinks to the main site which make 800 direct to your site. Therefore 2800 pages. Plus in each profile page you have a link to the main site so that is 800 + 200 = 1000 links to the main site.

This is an interesting stragtegy. I would like to know 2 things, how long it takes you to add create 200 profile pages and 2800 links? and is doing it this way better than just creating 2800 direct links to the main site?

Oh, and if i have explained it totally wrong above, please let me know :D

petes1980, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything you quoted was correct except for this bit. Again these Anchor text DO not contain the backlink, they are natural linking for the strategy so only the main keywords are not hitting the website.

The 2800 backlinks direct to the site is an interesting question, open to debate.

1) You have 'ownership' {to some degree} over these profile pages, therefore the links on these sites will only be yours and can not be contaminated.

2) These links will be highly targeted, therefore you are getting 200 specific targeted backlinks from what are high PR sites.

3) The links are approved quickly.

So building these links and getting the backlinks can take me 20 - 30 hours. You just got to be quick at time and thinking fast, once you done a few you firing ahead. I showed another SEO guy and he has still been at it and it has been a week. You just have to have a focused determination with a touch of discipline and consistency.

It is worth it, however I am keen to see how I compete against high PR sites no the front page. It will be a challenge and may need me to just produce fresh content to the 'profile pages' and my site.

inet, May 24, 2009 IP
  8. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to follow this thread. This is a great.. I have a domain that I am in the middle of building that has 3 backlinks from Nasa.gov so im going to use this formula and have fun with that domain.

indyguidedotinfo, May 24, 2009 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that.

I am also strengthening the strategy by looking at other aspects that can effect the ranking.

As an example I could check when was the last time the PR pages that I intend to leave the comment on were last indexed. You do that by copying the url and pasting it into the browser and if it appears on the top then you visit the cached page, if the cached page is a recent date within the last week or so; then means it will potentially be spidered again very soon.

The reason for this type manually tedious additional work is to speed up the process of spidering the profile pages and identifying redundant pages not to leave comment on. With this one tactic alone you could also look at PR0 pages, as long as they have been cached recently means that they will spidered again soon; so why lose the link juice? Frankly there are more PR0 links then PR1+ links; therefore the numbers game can apply hear and just build mass.

On a side note I did state I would would mention if I got in the top 20 of Google:

'joomla templates' #19 out of 30,200,000 competing pages.

'joomla template' #19 out of 17,000,000 competing pages.

'joomla 1.5 templates' #19 out of 14,200,000 competing pages.

The first post was made on the 13th of May and the work started about approximately the 1st of May, today is the 25th May; consequently I have hit top #20 for my three targeted keywords in 20 days. Not bad if I say so myself, what you think?

inet, May 25, 2009 IP
  10. Marlet

Marlet Peon

Best Answers:
    Just out of intrest, how many of these sites have you used...asing the High PR sites.

Thanks

Marlet, May 25, 2009 IP
  11. adamjthompson

adamjthompson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting system you have setup. I'll be interested to see how it works out. I'd want to be sure that your profile pages are included in the link structure of the high PR site, though. :)

adamjthompson, May 25, 2009 IP
  12. BigMastiq

BigMastiq Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I've checked your website and you have over 43000 backlinks according to yahoo. I've looked over the top 100 links and I didn't saw any profile page or similar on some authority site. Most of the links there are from comment spam, and from Joomla Lightbox Login module. What I'm trying to say is that you probably rank not because of this system but simply because you have a looot of links :)

BigMastiq, May 25, 2009 IP
  13. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    that too but his system is great. ITs actually entertaining. Link building was getting boring for me, this put a new spin on it.

indyguidedotinfo, May 25, 2009 IP
  14. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have taken that definitely into consideration but this is not the first site for me to apply the backlink solution to. You maybe checking www.wowjoomla.com and not www.wowjoomla.com/templates which is the subdirectory that I have been applying this strategy.

However in all the other sites i.e. flip video, skincare, etc I still can not identify the high PR sites but did not do that much additional backlink although I do not deny doing some. The bizarre thing is that when I do backlinks I see the difference in the SERPs but using SEO elite can not find the backlinks that were specific done that could have been the only cause of the increase ???

It could be the case that Google does not display all the links that you use for backlinking

inet, May 25, 2009 IP
  15. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

I must admit that the variety in this strategy does but fun back into the business.

Currently I have been working hard at building up a database of dofollow pages that I can leave comments on. I am confident to have 10,000 between PR1 - PR6 in approx' 20 days. These will become a powerful assest for me to own and will definitely give me a strong edge in any future campaign, especially regards to the time.

I have already been approached by a company in London to do some work off the back of this thread, I was able to disable the sites I ranking on #1 page for Google, one of them surprised me when I checked, since I worked on it over 12 months ago and has one the most competitive keywords that I have come across.

inet, May 25, 2009 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    How would you get links from PR 10? That sounds impossible..

Good luck though you can rank your site for that term however the anchor text links aren't everything you'll need to outrank all your competition. Big G is getting smarter and manually ordering the front pages ;)

evelinawilliams007, May 25, 2009 IP
  17. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The link is from a PR10 domain, which is not impossible. However last I looked that domain has started to make all anchor texts nofollow (looks like the gig is up)

I hear that time and time again that the anchor text is not sufficient, but how is it that I am able to rank for many sites over and over with just the anchor text. Also I would like to see the evidence of Google manually ordering the front page, can you show this?

In fact the reason for the viewer ordering the displays on Google is so that this tedious mammoth task is given ownership to the consumer.

I follow all the information relevant to Google strategies, to the extent to the information that they present to their share holders; the point here is you can get a sense of the direction of Google is heading in terms of strategy and search.

Recent updates has been about ads in search suggestions, string verifications, ratings to search engine listings, et. I have not heard of anywhere about manual ranking.

inet, May 25, 2009 IP
  18. tanay46

tanay46 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I understood most of it, except one thing.
    The 4 backlinks to your main site for every 10 to the profile pages, are they from blog commenting?
    Also, aren't the links in these profile pages nofollow ?
    Great Approach btw. Rep added

tanay46, May 25, 2009 IP
  19. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they will come from comments, it is just to maintain a natural flow of different links to your site with different anchor text.

The link on the profile page is not nofollow, however I am starting to identify a few that have been going in that direction. But their is plenty out there that will be dofollow.

Cool! thanks for the rep. I like it :) Hey! is everyone else liking this post repping me up :p

inet, May 25, 2009 IP
    Giamatti likes this.
  20. tanay46

tanay46 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't mind, can you share a couple of the profile sites whose links are dofollow? It would be really helpful

tanay46, May 25, 2009 IP