1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Arabs Love Israel

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, May 23, 2009.

1. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Quoting the Talmud now? lmao, what about the bit that says if a goyim (non jew aka cattle) falls in a hole, throw a rock on top of him?

ThraXed, May 24, 2009 IP
  2. david2626

david2626 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i know that some say this but its realy not true.
    they enjoy together. and god ask us to enjow in special in "shabat"

david2626, May 24, 2009 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are orthodox jews allowed to have dirty monkey sex, including spanking, penetration of every orifice, strap ons, sadomasochism, and urination and defecation on your partner? Just curious.

Edit: Could you also tell me if the Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch are allowed activities?

Obamanation, May 24, 2009 IP
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    onation. please stay quiet. we are talking about sex. it is serious you know
    @david. i didn't think so but ialways wanted to ask.
    also
    why do the women shave their head and wear a wig? even the conservatives do that.
    and why the man all dress the same?

pizzaman, May 24, 2009 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    My questions were serious! I don't know much about orthodox jews.

6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    then maybe one of the guys can answer you. i thought you were mocking them like you do the muslems. because of that talmud quote that the man can do what he wants with his wife.

7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    No no. I seriously don't know anything about Orthodox Jews, other than the clothing and hair style I see them in. I've never heard the idea that they might have sex through a hole in a sheet, but many religions try and step on what goes on in the bedroom, so I thought I might delve a bit into what is and is not permitted.

8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They marry there cousins.

Peace,

Barti1987, May 24, 2009 IP
  9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think religion is like a stick. some people need it to walk and that is fine with me. some people use it t hit other people in the head and that is where i object. with this in mind i can always find the right side of the argument. bedroom living room or where they do it is none of my concern

10. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i got a message on my rep about this topic that i am pathetic.
    why is that? because i asked a couple of question about jewish way of life? why is it bad to ask about the religious customs of the jewish people. why would somone find this offensive. why don't you put your comment here and discuss this. i do not feel i am disrespecting the jewish people because i am asking these questions?
    i am going to ask lemon or any other Jewish members to tell me if they feel these questions are disrespectful? and why? why is it bad to ask about what hasidic jewish people do? why is it disrespectful hen i ask why the orthodox women shave their head or men wear the same thing or about something that even accordingto the quote from lemn it is an urbanlegend. asking these questions increases our understanding of each other costumes and way of life. i take great pride at trying my best to be open minded an fair when i ask questions. and i try not to attack anyones belief or religion but their actions. and that only in the extent that it effects other people. I try to show the similarities betwen religions rather than their differences. i hope that this would bring them closer and make them friendlier toeac other.

11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you could only pick one, who do you think is the most attractive, Obama or Putin?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rebecca, May 24, 2009 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Putin looks like a weasel. Clearly Obama, though that photoshop is very disturbing.

13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    very valid questions, I do not complain about the negative reps because they tell that the person who gave it does not have anything to say or add to the discussion.. I got so many of them but got more +ve ones, so I do not really care about them, they have no value for me, I say what I know to correct mistaken info when I see it, and to ask questions when I need to get answers, if this will offend some, it is their problem,

you reminded me, I wanted to ask about something in Jewish tradition, why some rabbis suck a baby's penis after circumcision? wouldn't it be better to use some tool to suck that blood? Is there anything that makes it OK to keep practicing it even if some infants died as a result of it? like in this case:

Rabbi probed for circumcised infants' herpes
    Baby died from disease after undergoing procedure

imad, May 24, 2009 IP
  14. david2626

Best Answers:
    "i did not ask what talmud say. i asked what the hasidim do?"
    they dont do that - its funny joke.
    feel free to ask , i am not "chasid" but i leave near them and have some that are my friend.

david2626, May 25, 2009 IP
  15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is not a joke. tradition sometimes is mistaken for religion or roots in misinterpretation of it.
    so why do the men dress the same. long black overcoat and the hat. i specially like the large fur ones. i tried to buy one but they are very expensive. i think it is mink if i am not mistaken.
    and why do women shave their head and use the wig?
    i hear that the very religious do not use television kind of like amish
    is this true?
    i was also told that men should not try to shake hand with women. why is that?
    ihave seen the big weddings. why men and wmen are separate. also in the synagogue.
    why do women dress in long skirt and do not wear pants?

pizzaman, May 25, 2009 IP
  16. david2626

Best Answers:
    i like your questions very much - but its a lot of questions.
    i also write some answers in my site but its in hebrew
    here why the dress
    http://www.olam-jew.com/shut/levush-haredim.htm
    i also have big forum that we answer people about religion questions.
    http://vitaminim.org/1/index.php
    its also in hebrew - but you can try translate to english - outomatic with google translate
    but its in hebrew
    you can translate it with google translate
    i have there 120 answers that i wrote about common questions about the orthodox and god and tora -talmud.
    if i had to answer - i have to make a site with all answers.
    the wisdom of the tora is very very deep - if you are jew i can send you some links and sites that answer some of your question. after you will see the answer - you will understand of the wisdom of the talmud - and the creator.
    i must to say again i like your questions very much- if you are jew dont stay with your questions - search for answers. your soul must it.

david2626, May 26, 2009 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks david. i will look at your site. i am not a follower of any religion and i am not jewish either. but i have gone to a jewish high school and have had a lot of close contact with jewish people. and i do have a lot of respect for you. unfortunately some people look at everyone with their own glasses of prejudice and hate. they think everyone is like them and see every question or debate as an attack . i talk to people and bring out the similarities in their beliefs in hope of achieving understanding and tolerance for their differences.

pizzaman, May 26, 2009 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    And the Donkey Punch? Yea or Nea?

Obamanation, May 26, 2009 IP
    metros likes this.
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have to read it more. google translation is not the best. i wanted to live a comment but could not find the submit

pizzaman, May 26, 2009 IP
  20. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have no clue.

Now you answer my question, do the people in Jordan shave between their legs?
    If yes - how often? If not - why?

Let me know.

Lemon116, May 31, 2009 IP
    metros likes this.