1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles - Clickbank Journal - Let's Do It Together!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chri5123, Apr 15, 2009.

1. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Think this a very interesting thread and explains the very reason for forums.

I had not considered that the exact time your articles are published could make such an impact. That is a good tip!

waxman1000, May 22, 2009 IP
  2. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not bad for a start but try to focus on putting up 30 - 40 more articles and ensure they receive constant traffic. It doesn't matter how much clicks you get initially, all that matters is how much this work can help you in the long run.

gskesavan, May 22, 2009 IP
  3. mikea262

mikea262 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well like I said I am just starting so Ezine has limited my submissions so far but I have kept writing so I will be able to submit them as soon as I am able to. I was pretty impressed, they approved my articles the day after I submitted them. None have been rejected so far so I hope I can upgrade next week and really get rolling.

Sorry for going off the topic of this thread but i can't start my own yet and this subject matter seemed a little related to the actual thread.

mikea262, May 22, 2009 IP
  4. Gorbizan

Gorbizan Peon

Best Answers:
    First: True. I am afraid that the landing page should not be any landing page, but the home page (ezinearticles.com):mad:
    Second: Because I put an affiliate link in the article, this a reason why no longer than two days ago they rejected one of my articles. I wonder what about a subtle redirection?:;) Any advice? On the other hand, this should be tested from technical point of view (a click is to be occurred however, isn't it?).

Gorbizan, May 23, 2009 IP
  5. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    First: You are absolutely wrong. The landing page can be ANY landing page that promotes your or your affiliates' product.

Second: Subtle redirection? Put it this way - EZA knows when you redirect to your or your affiliates' product sales page and it is allowed through a TLD.

gskesavan, May 23, 2009 IP
  6. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i use www.money-making-reviews.info as my landing page for all my Ezine stuff and have never had any problems.

GrantDraper, May 25, 2009 IP
  7. houck

houck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you show me some examples of your articles?
    Maybe, the one you use for your product :D

houck, May 25, 2009 IP
  8. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Another update I am still going!

Although I have been doing about 5 articles a day instead of 10 and not just using Ezine articles but been doing press releases and stuff too.

I think the main thing is when you are promoting anything to just get it out there as many ways as possible.

So although this thread is solely about Ezine articles and I am going to continue that, make sure that you also try other article directories, press releases, blog posting, forums, PPC etc...

In my opinion you should also have a "hub" site which is your main pitch/landing page that all the work you do links back to for best results.

Also another thing that works well is to use a tool like TubeMogul and make a youtube video and get it out there.

Houck,

Send me a PM and i will help you out.

I read somewhere i think it was Travis's Bum Marketing Method that was good when you are writing articles and that is:

1. Tell them what you are going to tell them,

2. Tell them

3. Tell them what you told them

4. Offer the solution

5. Get a sale and be happy!

If you need any more help let me know.

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, May 28, 2009 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Redirecting your bio-links to the vendor's website is nothing against EZA's rules ...

Definitely don't use aff. links in your bio ;)

Everyone should understand that not all articles will work. They need to be informational, readable copy for humans not for the search engines. Quality is always over quantity.. just the basic rules of the game/IM world :D

evelinawilliams007, May 28, 2009 IP
  10. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a good point, also as Travis said from the Bum Marketing method in an email I recieved from him.

Make sure that you use the resource box well.

You have room for 250 words so really push the product in the resource box to get more clicks.

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  11. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thought I would update as I am still going with the experiment.

The only thing is I must confess I have lost count of the articles that I have written! :)

It must be a lot now!

I saw someone do this and thought it would be a good idea to post a screensoht of some of my articles so you can get an idea of the sort of titles to use.

I mean mine are by no means perfect but you can see that the ones that get more views are the ones that have more interesting titles.

I would even go so far as to say that when you are writing them don't worry so much about keywords as if you make them informative they will get picked up by people building websites around your topics and then used on their sites.

If they follow the rules thay should keep your links intact and that can really mount up sales.

Anyway here is the screenshot:

[​IMG]

I will be continuing with my article marketing journey and there is more articles then this as well.

With these I have made about 15 sales of this product maybe even a few more.

I am going to be promoting my own products using this method for a bit and I will keep you posted.

One thing for sure is if you keep it up every day in a few months you will see articles that you wrote ages ago appearing on the search engine lisitings.

Add your screenshots to this post and let us share and learn from each other!

Good Luck guys,

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  12. stirls

stirls Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris - this is great - I am positive you will start to see fantastic results from all your hard work. For me EZA is responsible for about 60% of my traffic to my site, which I love because it is free and targeted.

stirls, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  13. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    how may sales did you get?

EMO_Ralez, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  14. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi EMO_Ralez,

Well this is just a small selection of the articles that I have done.

I would say promoting affiliate products like that i get about 5 - 8 sales for every 40 - 50 articles sometimes alot more.

I am going to continue with this and keep you all posted!

Let me know if you have any questions?

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  15. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    k, thanx I have writte 21 articles and have a batch of 9 allready submited with a new resoure box, how many clicks(hops) do you get on average per sale,

do you think that 21 or 30 articles are enough to see a sale or 2?

EMO_Ralez, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  16. houck

houck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on alot of things, the content of the articles, the product your promoting, keywords you used etc...

however, I would be surprised if none of those articles got you a sale.

btw, congrats on actually putting the hard work in and trying this method. I'm sure you'll do well =)

houck, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  17. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with Houck, it can depend on your articles, where they rank and what niche you are promoting but out of the ones you have written you should see some sales.

A little tip that can improve clickthrough rates is this:

I am writing articles for my new "how to grow taller" product and when I do I think really hard about a title that will grab the readers attention.

Like instead of "how to grow taller" I will do a title like "How To Grow Taller - How To Grow Taller Even After Puberty! - Not Possible? Think Again!"

You see the difference.

I am positive that more people will read the second article.

Also when you are writing them give them a reason to keep on reading your articles.

So you can put in the first paragraph "Today i am going to tell you about xyz and give you some tips that can get you started with xyz and at the end of the article you will find a viable solution"

Of course you will get people rushing down to the bottom of your article to click on the "solution" link but that is good :)

Lastly use the whole resource box:

Dont just put:

Click Here to grow taller

Put something like:

Do You Want To Grow Taller Naturally Fast?

Take Action Today And See REAL Results In Under 1 Month

Click The Link Below For A PROVEN Guaranteed Step By Step Action Plan To Increase Your Height By 4 Inches Regardless Of How Old You Are:

Also Learn How You Can Add An Inch To Your Height Today:

(then your url)

Obviously I have written this with what I have been doing today on my own product but you can change it for whatever niche you are in, the rules remain the same.

Let me know if you need anymore help!

Let's go for it together! :)

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  18. kkang

kkang Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice idea, and keep doing.

I can't keep writing, especially 10 articles every day...

kkang, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  19. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris

First off, great going man.

Coming to the article title part, the second title is definitely the best. But since you're bum marketing, which means search engine traffic is the prime aspect .. the title of the second part will not be visible completely.

Maybe we can also think this way - since the article has the keyword twice in the title, it will definitely rank really well if the content is good.

But, the title is a bit too big for Search engines to display them in full.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks

gskesavan, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  20. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand, however i have found that longet titles get better results, also it works well because if the prospect sees your article and can not read the whole title they will click to read your article.

Also Google WILL spider the whole title so I tend it do it like this.

Update for today:

I am waitng for 5 articles to be reviewed will let you know how i get on, if you have any questions let me know?

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 10, 2009 IP