1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much to Pay for Blog Posters, and Where to Find them?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ascendancy, May 19, 2009.

I am thinking of getting a few blogs going to the point where they can be set on autopilot, and then outsourcing and paying for someone else to post articles to my blog. How much money is this usually, how is it payed (per post, per word count, etc) and where would you look? Thanks in advance for any advice

Ascendancy, May 19, 2009 IP
  2. thong

thong Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depend on what kind of contents, and how experience the blogger is, and make sure he/she doesn't duplicate the contents to his/her own blog website. I've seen people getting paid $15 to $20 per post average, and average post with 300 words, this was from a consultant, so it's kind of high, so maybe $7 to $10 to get started and review the posts quality then negociate the price after a while. Not sure if it help much, but just to get started, maybe others know more. Good luck!

thong, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can actually find the blog poster at BST - Content Creation. The cost is depend on the quality of the writer

lifeplayer, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. ArticleCircle

ArticleCircle Peon

Best Answers:

You can probably get someone for $10/post. Try getafreelancer

ArticleCircle, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. xpsave

xpsave Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to head over to freelancer websites like elance, getafreelancer, limeexchange etc and find someone to do this. Depending on how good and how reliable they are you'll be paying anything between $3 and $10 per 400-500 words.

I suggest checking them out first before committing long term.

I've also seen an outsourcing service(I think it was on sitepoint) : a company takes up your blog for $99 a month or so and post 3 times a week

xpsave, May 20, 2009 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Normally its pay by post such as $5 for a post with 300 word.
    You can look for the writer at many place such as asiaparttime.com

mentos, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you hire a good writer instead of just a blogger. You should hire professional instead of freelance site such as getafreelancer, guru and such. I do not assume that all of them are bad, but most kind of cheap will lead you and your site into troubles. I had a bad experienced with writers from freelance sites, some indian that pretends himself as UK and US writer. If you have a luck you can find $15-$25 per 500 words blog post from US writer with consistency.

Sxperm, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is how I charge to do it. But I add that I'll then go and post on 5 to 10 blogs a week that are based on the industry to help build backlinks. That way, it's more of a service.

the writer, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. technista

technista Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, myself being a blogger/writer, I can say most go by pay per post. Some also do pay per word. It really is up to the site owner and the blogger to talk about which they'd both perfer.

technista, May 21, 2009 IP