1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles - Clickbank Journal - Let's Do It Together!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chri5123, Apr 15, 2009.

1. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chris, sorry for the hijack....

Okay, this is what I have done that has increased conversions, and yes, it is perfectly fine with EZA.

Let me quote my previous post and then put an example under each pointer I previously mentioned....

Now, let's say we're promoting an e-book product about the best ways to detail a car.

1. See what is the primary feature of a product I'm promoting (what seperates it from the pack). This e-book will show you a technique on detailing a car professionally in less time and using less product.

2. Write an article talking about a problem that the product is for. Talk about in the article about how it takes so long to detail a car, how difficult it is, how improperly detail shops may detail your car, etc.

3. Close the article by talking about how this particular product will help fix the particular problem they're having. Now mention "softly" how I came across a product that can show you how to detail a car easily, professionally, and quickly so that you don't have to worry about #2 above.

4. Put a short and sweet resource box encouraging them to click and learn more about the product. In the resource box, simply mention something like "If you want to learn how to quickly and easily detail your car to perfection, then click h t t p// w w w . detailcar . com to learn more!"

Link to a top level redirect or your landing page. I have done this system with around 400 articles since February and none has ever been rejected.

Again, sorry Chris for hijacking your thread. :D

ajbarnes, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No it is cool man :)

This is very good advice above and practially the way I do it too!

Also as a side note I started another niche last week and what I have found is that the niche I wrote 30 articles for prior sales have started to roll in now!

So sometimes it can take a littlw while for your articles to work but they do bring in the cash.

Chris

Chri5123, May 12, 2009 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  3. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Writing content is always profitable. whether it is adsense or affiliate marketing, in the end it is worth it.

The good thing is when after few months you get high rankings on many keywords and everything works remotely on autopilot.

Good luck

Scriptona, May 12, 2009 IP
  4. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a numbers game i have 7,800 views and 500 clicks, had 40 articles sitting there for a while, just waiting for 5 to be approved :)

GrantDraper, May 18, 2009 IP
  5. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to improve your click-through ratio. I have 300 clicks with 966 views ;)

tibor28, May 18, 2009 IP
  6. Phaine

Phaine Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Chris, I may have missed it, and Im fairly new so still learning all the lingo.

You said with Aweber you offer a free report to get folks to sign up for your list, and then include your affiliate link with the report.

What do you mean free report? Googling it didnt help much unless you are talking a free credit report hehe.

Phaine, May 18, 2009 IP
  7. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free PDF report. They sign up, then get sent the report link. You can put articles etc in the PDF file and links with your affiliate link.

longroad, May 18, 2009 IP
  8. Phaine

Phaine Peon

Best Answers:
    Im sorry, I still dont understand... you put your articles in a pdf, that they get if they sign up via aweber?

How is this encouragement to use the email opt in?

Phaine, May 19, 2009 IP
  9. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    With an existing article you have already written, you make a pdf file from it. When people sign up you are offering the report for free. The report should have a benefit so they become interested enough to sign up. When they have signed up, you direct them to the report download link. In the report is your affiliate link for the product you are promoting.

Hope this helps

nealh, May 19, 2009 IP
  10. Gorbizan

Gorbizan Peon

Best Answers:
    What tool could let me write a PDF and make an anchor link work in it as in HTML (currently I use some free: PDF creator - open source - but it does not work). I need to post a link in the PDF file (to follow what you are saying) and include something like: <a href="site.com/clickBankIDforMe"> site.com</a> so as the reader to see only the domain (and not the clickbank rest of link with my affiliate details). Any hint?

Gorbizan, May 19, 2009 IP
  11. run-g

run-g Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually use cute pdf writer to make a pdf document. It's integrate with word processor such as microsoft word. to save your document to pdf choose print - printer name : cutepdf writer and ok :)

run-g, May 19, 2009 IP
  12. run-g

run-g Peon

Best Answers:
    to make a pdf document try cute pdf writer... good luck

run-g, May 19, 2009 IP
  13. Gorbizan

Gorbizan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I am going to do it. :)

Gorbizan, May 19, 2009 IP
  14. GrantDraper

Best Answers:
    Yep i usually get around a 50-60% click through rate for the first 1-3 days untill it gets knocked off the top of ezine then it slowly goes down...

Some have been on there for over a year so slows down quite alot.

IF your getting the same amount of clicks in 6 months i'd be suprised...ezine is short lived, but there for ever.

GrantDraper, May 19, 2009 IP
  15. longroad

Best Answers:
    You have to build links to your articles if you want long term visitors.
    But you're better off building links to your own site, not eza who are making money from adsense on your article pages.

longroad, May 19, 2009 IP
  16. GrantDraper

Best Answers:
  17. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nearly on to my 3rd niche now so is going well but one hell of a lot of writing! :)

Also I have been doing some US Free Ads just under product names to get some extra sales.

I know that their page rank has gone down and they do not work as well as they used to but i thought it was worth a go!

The main thing I think with this process is to just keep on going!

Is hard work but seems to be going well!

Does anyone else still use US Free Ads?

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, May 20, 2009 IP
  18. longroad

Best Answers:
    Why can i never get an article approved that talks about a product that i am linking to in my resource box? Even when its not a promotional article they ALWAYS reject it because Im linking to it in the resource box.
    Yet your wealthy affiliate articles get approved? :mad:

longroad, May 20, 2009 IP
  19. GrantDraper

Best Answers:
    You need to link to a landing page rather than an affiliate link

GrantDraper, May 22, 2009 IP
  20. mikea262

mikea262 Peon

Best Answers:
    Any opinions on these stats?

Article(s) Views:
    Profile Views:
    URL Clicks:

That is for 9 articles what have been live for about a day. I think its good but I am looking for the opinions of people who have been doing this longer.

mikea262, May 22, 2009 IP