1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Killer Strategy For Blazing The SERPs For Google Domination!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by inet, May 13, 2009.

I have a list of 200 High PR sites, including PR 10.

I create a page on one of these sites and place the 'Anchor Text' I want to rank for, then I find 10 dofollow blog posts that have a PR of at least 1. Using random 'anchor texts' either in the 'name' section or the within the actual content I will build 10 backlinks to this page.

For every 10 backlinks to this page I build 4 backlinks to various pages on my actual site.

Total:

For the 200 pages I am building 2800 backlinks. Out of that 1000 link back to the webpages of my main site.

Conclusion:

Since these are high PR sites the page although has a PR of 0 to start with they still benefit from 'good neighbourhood' and the addition of the backlinks from at least PR 1 site will give some credit, but the objective is not and never will be PR the objective is THE SERPs. Essentially the backlink building from PR sites mean these high PR sites will get indexed and spidered quicker.
    Since I am using names as anchor texts in all of the comments I make, they are a surety of approval, and of course good comments are wrote and not useless junk.

Here is a diagram of the results for 5 of these sites and have it works:

[​IMG]

This target keyword:

joomla template

receives 450,000 searches a month and has 18,600,000 competing pages.

I should be on the 1st page of Google in approx' 3 months, currently residing at #120

The keyword:

Joomla 1.5 template

receives 35,000 searches a month and has 17,000,000 competing pages.
    I should be on the 1st page of Google in approx' 1 month, currently residing at #18

inet, May 13, 2009 IP
    OsiriX, tanay46, jasonsc and 2 others like this.
  2. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    'joomla template' has shot off to #91 in google :)

inet, May 13, 2009 IP
  3. keyz

keyz Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by create a page on this high PR websites? How do you go about doing that?

keyz, May 13, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this PR sites have the option to create pages within them, similar to a social network profile as the best example also a blogger profile is a good example

inet, May 13, 2009 IP
  5. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting post. I had to read it three times to see what you mean by that 4 links (you build 10 links to profile page that links to main site + 4 links that go directly to main page) - is that correct?

jasonsc, May 13, 2009 IP
  6. pokerface12345

pokerface12345 Banned

Best Answers:
    interested... but wouldnt it be better to anchor those mini sites with your keywords, because basically aren't those sites not getting any juice, so it is like your main site is getting links for 0 pr sites?

pokerface12345, May 13, 2009 IP
  7. virgin

virgin Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting experiment.
    Can you post 2-3 links to that high PR sites as an example, so we can get the idea what you're doing?

virgin, May 13, 2009 IP
  8. JohnChan80

JohnChan80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i believe sample would be great. So at least we got the "picture" of what were you doing exactly. Thanks btw.

JohnChan80, May 13, 2009 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to let you know that for the keyword 'joomla template' at #57 now.

@pokerface12345 - As I have bolded in the OP, PR has no relevance in my strategy except to get the profile pages indexed faster but from different sources. The spider and ultimately Google will see different links from different sources to the URL of a profile page which is part of a 'reputable' high domain site. 4 links do still go to the main page, but I want to build the reputation and standing of the profile pages from the high profile pages, these can not be taken away from me or be contaminated by other links. It is an effective strategy that has short-term and long-term results. Also there is a high approval rate and turn around in production of the comments I leave. The comments I leave have a 'name' as the anchor text and therefore the approval rate is high, consequently I have to do less to achieve more. This is a better working model then 'doing more to achieve less', would you not agree. Consequently it fuels the effective delivery of increasing the rank in the SERPs.

It is a total Win/Win for me. People are looking for results, well the above results are a consequence of 10 days work. And in 3 months top I foresee the front page of Google for the term 'joomla template', if I tweak it well it is possible to achieve that quicker. Can anyone else claim as affective results?

Always bear in mind that if the formula works then do not question the working practice of it unless you want to understand it better, certainly to not do it challenge; as there is not logic in that!

@virgin and @johnchan80: not sure what you mean guys

inet, May 14, 2009 IP
  10. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Very valuable post. Appreciate the effort you put on and share with us. Thanks for sharing. It is very helpful.

johnkhoo, May 14, 2009 IP
  11. keyz

keyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to make sure I have this right... you are not using the term 'joomla template' for your anchor text, but rather, a name of a person? Do you ever use your keyword in the anchor text in this strategy?

keyz, May 14, 2009 IP
  12. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Latest update is that I have started ranking for the keyword term:

joomla templates #58 competitive web pages at a staggering 31,600,000 with searches of 450,000.

The only difference is that it has a 's' on the end to the previous term, but the competition is the interesting factor. I will now only update on these when I hit at least the top 20, then the top 10.

But feel free to ask any questions

inet, May 14, 2009 IP
  13. pokerface12345

pokerface12345 Banned

Best Answers:
    ok I see good luck, keep us update with the results.

pokerface12345, May 14, 2009 IP
  14. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Without the anchor text it would be impossible for me to rank for me keyword. One of the fundamental of any link building strategy has to be 'Anchor text'. The anchor text in this strategy is place in the profile page that is created in one of the PR sites, the only link that is include on this page is my 'anchor text' [excluding any links that are part of the host site].

The 10 links that build to this particular profile from blogs after comments are left are the 'name' and these names are rotated, the 4 backlinks go to the main site and its pages are also just 'names' as the anchor text, these must be rotated since you do not want all the actual anchor texts that link back to your site to be 'joomla template' they have to be natural and have a natural flow, therefore the end result is 200 'joomla template' anchor text links back to the main site and 800 random back links to the main site and its pages from random 'names' anchor text backlinks

inet, May 14, 2009 IP
  15. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is an image that should help in making things clearer:

[​IMG]

1) main Website
    2) The Site that has the PR on its domain i.e. zorpia.com
    3) The profile page I created over at zorpia.com
    4) The 10 backlinks to the zorpia profile page that I control.
    5) four pages from my main website
    6) 4 backlinks to these four pages on the main site.

inet, May 14, 2009 IP
    keyz and tyler_durden like this.
  16. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    ........... You do realize that you are claiming to have received links from PR 10 websites. This means you have a link to your site from Google's homepage, Whitehouse.gov, or Wikipedia's homepage basically.

Have fun with it all, but in reality you will most likely hit a road block when you try to get through the top 10 as they will probably have high quality backlinks for that anchor text.

Gallito, May 14, 2009 IP
    ErnestHemingway likes this.
  17. joliber

joliber Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like this post about link building.. Please keep us updated.. "joomla template", I think it will be a tough competetion for sure.. Go man.. I support you..

joliber, May 14, 2009 IP
  18. dhitt

dhitt Peon

Best Answers:
    1) main Website
    2) The Site that has the PR on its domain i.e. zorpia.com
    3) The profile page I created over at zorpia.com
    4) The 10 backlinks to the zorpia profile page that I control.
    5) four pages from my main website
    6) 4 backlinks to these four pages on the main site.

Number 4? backlinks that i control... what does that mean - can someone (no offense) explain more clearly?

so 1 needs to be a social website? Can you give multiple examples of the main website?

I would like names for each of these steps, if someone understands this, because I'm not quite following...

help?

dhitt, May 15, 2009 IP
  19. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Number 4? backlinks that i control... what does that mean - can someone (no offense) explain more clearly?

What this means is that you will control the links that are put on the site. So other sites will not be able to link from there, especially spam style sites.

so 1 needs to be a social website? Can you give multiple examples of the main website?

Did not understand the question

inet, May 15, 2009 IP
  20. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely claim that I am getting links from a PR 10 website, however I did not claim that the 'webpage' from that PR 10 website that I would be using would be a PR 10! I do not want to get into the semantics of using language, but it was deliberate to publicise the power of 'good neighbourhood' and the impact of hosting a backlink on one of these sites will have.

I have no doubt that there will be a challenge to get on the front page, that is why the affect of that the 10 backlinks to the 'profile page' will have is a crucial one. Since the backlinks themselves come from PR pages they will snowball to this page. With the push of 200 pages that will receives PR that should boost the site over to the frontpage.

inet, May 15, 2009 IP