1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taking the Qassams to court

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by uploas, May 12, 2009.

Ministerial committee charged with handling war crimes lawsuits against Israeli officials adopts proposal that would see state respond to every Hamas rocket or mortar attack with litigation of its own

The committee was formed following the pending trial in Spain against several Israeli defense and military .
    Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz however, suggested that the committee not only focus on defending citizens but also go on the offensive. The cabinet recently adopted Katz's proposal that Israel respond to every Qassam rocket or mortar shell attack from the Gaza Strip with formal complaints to various international organizations.

"Israel is the one being attacked now, they're firing at a civilian population in violation of international law and we're the ones on trial," said Katz. "The committee has to ensure that Israel's legal, diplomatic and PA systems act in response to every rocket or shell fired from Gaza."

uploas, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Qassam launchers

[​IMG]
    Israeli houses damaged

[​IMG]
    fire because of Qassam, 1 month ago

uploas, May 12, 2009 IP
  3. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

uploas, May 12, 2009 IP
  4. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

uploas, May 12, 2009 IP
  5. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If start posting pictures of Palestinians hit by tons of israeli bombings and civilian deaths and destroyed infrastructure, you'll be really ashamed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Qassam Fireworks

[​IMG]
    US-supplied weapons

Brigadier General Rabbi Avichai Rontzki, War Criminal

That explains why 1400 civilians were massacred in Gaza, and 1.5 million Gazans have ben under siege since 2005, with virtually destroyed economy. There is no food, no bread, no medicines, no healthcare, no fuel, no raw material, no finished goods... absolutely nothing. The people are famished.

Here is an article by the Guardian posted way back in 2006

Gaza on brink of implosion as aid cut-off starts to bite

The hungry people will fight back.

Take a look at the speech in the House of Representatives by Rep. Ron Paul -- Israel created Hamas

gauharjk, May 12, 2009 IP
  6. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and what isreal did with Palestinians was ?:confused::confused::confused:

new, May 12, 2009 IP
  7. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    what some people say in idf isn't Israel's policy.
    but terror is well known in Gaza.

Gaza's neighborhoods are very crowded. just because we know how to build good cities with normal Urban planning doesn't say that the Qassams are less hurtful than our missiles.

uploas, May 12, 2009 IP
  8. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ThraXed, May 12, 2009 IP
  9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is very sad that after so many years there still is no peace in that part of the world. the real bshame is children getting hurt and dying for a freaking piece of land. shame on both side. sorrow for all children. i would say why don't both side stop this shit once and for all.

pizzaman, May 12, 2009 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks, yeah, it will stop tomorrow...

sorry pizzaman, to whom are you talking? and will it stop when someone say stop?

it won't stop you know why? it is in your sentence,

"shame on both sides"

you made the victim and the criminal same thing.. shame on you

if we to analysis it, no matter whom you think is the victim, and whom you think is the criminal, then:

you are telling the victim: stop being victim
    you are telling the criminal: stop being criminal

can the victim stop being victim? no
    will the criminal stop being criminal? no

if you see somebody about to kill somebody else, will you tell them stop it now?

will you convince yourself later that you did what you can? "I told them stop they did not listen!!"

I know, I know somebody will say some poetry and say I feel sad for the innocents, from both sides, well your sadness did nothing to save the ones before these, or this kid in the picture, be careful, they are using this to kill more Palestinians, want to see some Palestinian kids pics? without legs, without hands, without even heads?

can show you many, since 1948 till 2009.. no month passed without a kid lose one of his parents, or both, or a leg, or a hand, or an eye, or both, have you seen them? will this make you move, or will make you say stop? or will make you feel ok when kids from the other side fall... up to you, but it won't stop like that..

when the world is able to see the things on their real, with their correct names, only then it will stop, when the world see the victim as victim, and criminal as criminal, then there is a hope.

Peace.

imad, May 12, 2009 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Islam sure seems to make some stubborn people.

browntwn, May 12, 2009 IP
  12. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed, I wish we all could be perfect like you.

ThraXed, May 12, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    umm, not sure what this has to do with Islam now, if you want to bash Islam, here is what you need to do:

start a thread about a man beating his wife in a Muslim country ( Saudi Arabia for example ;) ) can be a piece of news from CNN, then wait, not long after that somebody will come and say it is there in their book, taraaaa, now its about Islam, you can leave the thread now, but if you see threads criticizing Israel are getting on to the top, you can go back to that thread you made and add something .. like

"ohhh I feel so sad for women there!!! my heart is breaking into 1000000 pieces everytime i read something like this, despite its on the news almost daily here, and 2x or 3x there, but from there it is different, you know it is not democracy there ... :( "

imad, May 12, 2009 IP
  14. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Most of the people who demand and have unrealistic expectations for Israel and Palestine are Muslim. Is that clear enough for you?

I have no desire to bash Islam, and it is not necessary. Muslims are Islam's own worst ambassadors. In every country where Islam is allowed to be in control, the consequences to freedom and equality of its citizens is dire. There is simply no way to spin that.

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    ahh thanks for explaining! stupid me I thought it's because most of the people of Palestine are Muslims! ;)

edit: just in case somebody thought else, i should have put the above between <sarcastic> .. </sarcastic> or for the too serious: most of the people who demand to liberate their country are Palestinians, who are mostly Muslims

imad, May 12, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

Best Answers:
    The Palestinians are victims. They are pawns in a proxy war between all of Islam and Israel.

When the rest of the Islamic world stops sacrificing the Palestinian people for some dream of conquering all of Israel and start to work toward a peaceful coexistence with Israel, the Palestinians themselves will be the biggest victors.

Instead, people sit safely at their computers in places like Jordan and encourage the never ending fight against Israel. To what end? Islam will not be satisfied until all of Israel is gone.

The idea that Muslims refer to anyone who is killed fighting Israel or Jews as a martyr instead of a moron pretty much sums up the mentality in a nutshell.

17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    neither side is pushing for peace. that is where i put the shame. pushing for different things and in different direction. but not for peace. arguing in suport of their side but not for peace.tryig to find a wy to get what they want rather han findin a way for the other side .feeling sorry for their children whle they shoud fel sorry for the children of the other side.
    it seems h my wireless keybrdis no ood sorry

18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    as far as I know the Islamic world has an initiative for peace, which been rejected by Israel as they did with all the previous initiatives, including the ones by UN to end the conflict, there was no push there like the bush in Iraq case.

"The Palestinians are victims." excellent browntwn, "They are pawns in a proxy war between all of Islam and Israel" hehehe, as if they have 150 nuclear heads, they grew some little pawns recently... but when they had no pawns, they were a victim too!

imad, May 12, 2009 IP
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i hink obma should declear 4th of july he ceas fire day. and challnge both side to stop shooting at each other.
    peace negotiaions shud be broadcasted live and let tte orld ecide for hemselves.

20. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Do you understand what I mean when I say the Palestinians are pawns? In the game of chess a pawn is often "one who is sacrificed for a larger purpose". This is much the way the rest of the Islamic world treats Palestinians.