1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boonex Dolphin review?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Pixelrage, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    and this reviewer works for Abk-soft aka Abledating. Russians trying to outdo Russians

Socialnetworker, Jan 17, 2009 IP
  2. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    I have dolphin 6.14 running Chat Retreat and it works great. However, my users mainly use the chat sofware... which is top notch. There were a few minor bugs, but nothing that couldn't be resolved. However, I very confused about all the hype around dolphin 7.0. I've went on the demo site a few times now, and its super slow and full of bugs. I hope they can get all of this fixed asap, cause I would love to have it ... if it runs fast and smooth.

jasonvan, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  3. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Dolphin 7 by Boonex is coming out next month. This script looks amazing - once all the bugs have been worked out. Any other opinions out there? Anybody know what kind of price they'll be looking at?

jasonvan, May 4, 2009 IP
  4. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they were paying me to use it the price would be too much. :)

Astroman, May 4, 2009 IP
  5. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    I can't wait to update my site http://www.chatretreat.com with Dolphin 7. It is suppose to come out in the middle of June (I think). You should check out the demo on their Boonex Site. The features will blow you away. I also can't wait to see what Abledating 3.0 and AbleSpace 2.0 will look like. These are scripts by ABK-Soft. I imagine they will come out some time later this month. I'm waiting eagerly to see the demos.

jasonvan, May 5, 2009 IP
  6. Astroman

Best Answers:
    Absolutely terrible choices of scripts in my opinion, and I've tried them all. I think They're just not worth the hassle in the end, no matter how many gazzlion times you refute the claims of the masses.

Astroman, May 5, 2009 IP
  7. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Just curious Astroman, is there any scripts you like? What would be your choice? Or do you suggest creating your own. This is always the best option if you know php, css, etc. and have the spare time to do it. But sometimes its not a bad deal to buy and modify what is already out there. Why reinvent the wheel?

jasonvan, May 5, 2009 IP
  8. Astroman

Best Answers:
    I like osdate because it's free and mostly works, the only drawback to osdate is there's about 10 x as many files as there needs to be and it takes like an hour or so just to upload them all.

The least painfull paid script I tried so far is vldpersonals.

Astroman, May 5, 2009 IP
  9. FrankRw

FrankRw Peon

Best Answers:

Hello!
    My name is Frank, I represent ABK-Soft here from now on. We really need this text to be present here, dear admins, this is not a duplicate account, we one by one try to reply to the claims and continue getting banned. Soon we will not have anyone left in the company to publish this.

Our designer and support manager Andrew who is indeed a Russian, has been just banned here for spamming reasons, also Sam, although all they wanted was to help the clients, if there are any real clients here. I ask the moderators to look into the problem well, because there are posts all over the forums made by one and the same person, naming our company ABK-Soft scam, spam and so on, and I am OBLIGED to help him, to see to his problems and to do my job. Because this IS my job.
    I ask Socialnetworker to provide his order number, because I need to look for his tickets in the members' area. If there are indeed any problems, or rude behaviour of our managers, the guilty will be immediately fired and all the possible help will be provided.
    Also, I ask the administrators not to allow any nationalism in here, because this is not a forum where the fascists meet or anything like this. Dmitry is a Russian, Andrew is a Russian as well, but this does not allow users to use bad language like "d..head", "jerk", "Russian worm", etc. This is completely unappropriate for such a decent forum. It is an insult.
    I also want to draw the administrators' attention to the fact that such users' behavior and personal insults is noticed by all the users, what can be clearly seen in their comments, like "please stop the spam", "if you are a competetor try to invent some other way of defeating", etc. Everything can be easily found here.
    I am not saying of course that this user can not be our current client, but to prove this all I need is the order number.
    Again, I need to say that I will have to post this reply everywhere where this user has been complaining, because we found this forum one of these days, we would have been working here and providing customer service here for a long time already, should we have found it earlier. But unfortunately we have never seen these threads. Please note that I am not advertizing anything, I am not spamming, all I need to do is to help the clients that probably have some problems with the support department, show the other possible clients in every thread that we really care about what is being said about us, and take appropriate measures.
    Thank you very much for your business,
    Frank Rowley,
    ABK-Soft LTD.

FrankRw, May 10, 2009 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Frank, you can start your own thread in due course. For now, this one is closed.

sarahk, May 11, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.