1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Credit Card

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Jalpari, May 2, 2009.

Just came across to Payoneer.com and have some questions:

• How to get payoneer ac
    • Does Payoneer ac will cost any?
    • Can i send and accept paypal payment?
    • All those site who accept credit card will accept my payoneer cc?

Jalpari, May 2, 2009 IP
  2. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean payoneer master card.right? it can be used to withdraw cash via atm's.i think its debit card not cc.And yep can be added to paypal.

Hearthrobz, May 2, 2009 IP
  3. retsek

retsek Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer isnt a credit card but works just like one. To get one, you need to signup with one of their partners. If you're a webmaster, you probably do business with one of them already. Google "Payoneer Partners" and apply for a card at one of them.

You can pay like a regular credit card and you can also receive funds from the before mentioned Payoneer Partners. They have a beta Virtual US bank account that I'm using to receive funds via ACH from companies who are not partners.

The card and the bank account work with paypal from what I've read. But paypal fucking sucks so I don't use them anymore :)

retsek, May 2, 2009 IP
  4. Patricianian

Patricianian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is great, and i've been using it since two years already ;)

However, to get your card you need to apply to one of their partners and make a sale instep to get the card shipped to you...

My experience was with Plimus which is free to register, and you can accept PayPal payments as well.

Hope i was clear and helpful.

Patricianian, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. Prince The IIIrd

Prince The IIIrd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got my payoneer card just 4 days back...i applied via plimus and yes can accept paypal payments,but they charge fees.

Prince The IIIrd, May 3, 2009 IP
  6. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, it doesnt work with adbrite.:(

Hearthrobz, May 3, 2009 IP
  7. Toki26

Toki26 Peon

Best Answers:
    The payoneer card does not work as a bank account with paypal and can only be loaded by the people that you got the card from. Anything else and you need someone in the US to go to a Western Union office and load funds on the card for you. :(

Toki26, May 3, 2009 IP
  8. retsek

retsek Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be loaded if you have the beta Virtual Bank account. You can receive Electronic Transfers from Adsense and the like.

retsek, May 3, 2009 IP
  9. Talker

Talker Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How to get payoneer ac
    Payoneer is a debit card, to get one you have to signup at anyone of their partner sites. Their partners can then add funds to your card, or you can use WU to load funds to your card.

Does Payoneer ac will cost any?
    Some partners offer it free, some charged like $10 for a card. The card is physically mailed to your postal address.

Can i send and accept paypal payment?
    Payoneer is not an account, so cant receive paypal payments.Maybe the payoneer partner that you signup with can help receiving paypal payments. You may be able to pay others via the mastercard debit card. If the party accepts CC payments on thier paypal account.

All those site who accept credit card will accept my payoneer cc?
    Yes most likely everyone should. But sometimes some sites that are very strict in approving orders will deny your payment. Why? thats becuase the card is issued from a US bank. And if you are from another country, you will have a non-US billing address. Thus your card may not be accepted at some merchant gateways.

Hope my answer helps you :cool:

Talker, May 3, 2009 IP
  10. de_name

de_name Peon

Best Answers:
    how about friendfinder, we need to pay $10 for card activation?

i need to verified my card soon, iam trying to get it free,, if itsn't free, iam thinking to use VCC. My parents not allow me to use credit card n my debit card cant use to verified paypal account.

thanks for ur answer :)

de_name, May 4, 2009 IP
  11. Mr.Submit

Mr.Submit Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Payoneer card and receive payments from Paypal via Virtual U.S. Bank Account . The fee for Virtual US bank account is $99 USD per year, but it's not provided to every one.

Mr.Submit, May 4, 2009 IP
  12. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now i get all ppl mean, payoneer is debit card and i will sign up then my debit card will be emailed at my postal address so i can get my money without withdrawing in case of plimus or moneybookers?

But basically i need payoneer for plimus, moneybookers and webhostingbuzz.com hosting :confused: how to go now.

Jalpari, May 7, 2009 IP
  13. KevinK

KevinK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure how the Paynoeer card compares, but the Net+ MasterCard from NETELLER might also be an option. You load the funds into the NETELLER account an then withdraw them from an ATM or use it like any other MasterCard. (www.netpluscards.com and www.neteller.com)

KevinK, May 7, 2009 IP
  14. eamiro

eamiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can sign up at oDesk to get Payoneer card,

Activation fee: 10$

eamiro, May 7, 2009 IP
  15. Talker

Talker Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who is eligible for a Virtual US Bank... and where can i get details of this? do you have the link to it?

Talker, May 8, 2009 IP
  16. retsek

retsek Peon

Best Answers:

Step 1. Apply for the card at one of their partners
    Step 2. Wait for card to arrive and activate it (Cost: $19.99 activation, $3 monthly, Deduction made when you receive your first payment)
    Step 2. Receive 2+ payments from said partners
    Step 3. Apply for Bank Account to Payoneer employee via email by begging nicely. (Cost: $99 yearly)

Anybody who has a payoneer account is eligible I suppose. I'm in South America. I've seen Virtual account holders from Russia, Africa, etc.

There are no links to give you as the service is in closed beta. Frankly I'm surprised they are able to offer it with all the legal US Law issues that arise.

The service is well worth the price and is a godsend for international people who cant use paypal. You can receive your paypal payments via one of their partners like 2checkout.

retsek, May 8, 2009 IP
  17. kollam003

kollam003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have got my card and I made my paypal Verified I got it via Gaf.

kollam003, May 8, 2009 IP
  18. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is better and cheaper for you to get a real US Bank Account for non residents with a Visa Debit Card than Payoneer's Virtual Bank account.

Payoneer will cost you $99 for Virtual bank account + $10 activation + $3 monthly maintenance fee + ($2.15 + up to 3% per ATM withdrawal)

That will take lots of money from you. So better go with real US Bank account + Visa Debit card. You will able to deposit PayPal fund free, moneybookers, 2CO, AlertPay etc all payment processors' fund to this account. Then you can withdraw from your local ATM booth. What I am doing now a days. You can withdraw PayPal fund without losing a single cent anyway even if your country is not supported by PayPal. This account is maintenance fees free. No ATM withdrawal fees for up to 5 times per month.

You can check it clicking my signature.

Thanks
    Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal, May 9, 2009 IP
  19. PayoneerStaff

PayoneerStaff Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Tomer from Payoneer here.
    The Payoneer virtual account is under a close beta pilot, you can apply to get a Virtual Account if you are a Payoneer Card Holder and got several partner payments already to your card.

You can email feedback@payoneer.com to apply for the Pilot.

thanks
    --Tomer

Payoneer Team

PayoneerStaff, May 10, 2009 IP
  20. 3y6a

3y6a Banned

Best Answers:
    helping to get Payonner card on not real names and addresses, with docs... contact me if you interested

3y6a, Jun 1, 2009 IP