1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New review site store - $15 each.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by popedope, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I'm a big fan of being honest

I don't remember your emails but I will say that you should have received your templates straight away with our download system. Your experience was definitely the first I've heard of someone who spent longer than a few minutes waiting for their templates.

you're entitled to your own opinion but are you sure you meant to say I screwed you? It seems like so many people are so quick to call people "scammers" or "untrustworthy" when in reality you received your purchases and were happy with them.

I can't promise to make you money but those designs are based on the pointers which boosted conversions on all my aff sites (I've got like 50 all making daily sales). Nothing against you personally but maybe there were some other influences on the test (I.E bad keywords or poor traffic sources etc)

I have over 150 happy customers, many of whome have actually used my store again.

There have been a few small instances where small things happened but those have now been solved and every one of my customers is happy.

popedope, May 2, 2009 IP
  2. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not talking about the templates you get right when you pay
    I am talking about your BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
    I emailed you 9 times and never received them

I emailed you on forums.nichechoppers.com
    this forum
    and 2 of your emails!
    Don't say you didnt get my emails because I can promise you had to get at least one of them

Go look at nichhechoppers
    you lost everyones trust and everyone thinks you are a scammer
    Why do they? BECAUSE YOU ARE

hornetss, May 2, 2009 IP
  3. popedope

Best Answers:
    Dude I'm not a scammer - you got what you paid for right?

popedope, May 2, 2009 IP
  4. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    He's saying he didn't get the free one that was promised. Did he?

Is there a problem with your email because like I said earlier, I tried contacting you about custom templates but got no answer?

And then the next day you dissed my sales page for my product launch. You're entitled to your opinion but I found this strange considering I was a potential customer! :D

rolf, May 2, 2009 IP
  5. popedope

Best Answers:
    No he didn't and I've already corrected that.

I get swamped with emails each day and to be honest, I think my email system has been rejecting some emails or something. Had the same problem the other day with another client.

I'm not really doing custom templates right now so i'm sorry but if you want some custom templates, there are plenty of freelancers hanging around the buy/sell/trade section of this forum and others.

I never "diss" anyone's pages. I give constructive criticism, which is something that is rarely given in the IM world. I've had plenty of experience and I see many basic mistakes which will leave sales on the table for you. Often, the best way to get people to sit up and see a problem is to just be blunt with it... just look at this thread. I actually think I was doing you a favor - I wish I had constructive advice when I was doing some launches.

popedope, May 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.