1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ultimate] Acai Berry PPC SEO Site $910 per day w/Proof. First Come First Serve.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by scuzzyo, Apr 23, 2009.

1. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your ranking on Google is using the Promote Feature when you sign into your Google account. You see that little green arrow next to your listing that's highlighted? It's green because you promoted it yourself. This is why ONLY YOU see your site on ranking on the first page of Google, because in reality, it's not there on the first page... not from the US, Canada or anywhere else in the world. Sign out of your google account, then check again and you'll see.

FYI, I am not calling you a scammer or a liar -- just explaining why your Google result is not accurate since you were unaware of it. ;)

beempa, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  2. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Yes, that's why I said I accidently clicked on it, but Yahoo and MSN don't have those feature still able to achieve first page result;>!

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  3. sellerscentral

sellerscentral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why not give away the PPC campaign unless you plan on duplicating the site and competing with the buyer. There's no reason to keep the PPC campaign if you're not using it! Do you plan to make another Acai Berry Site or will the campaign go to the buyer?

sellerscentral, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  4. AlphaDog123

AlphaDog123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this still going on?

AlphaDog123, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  5. ian_batten

ian_batten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Scuzzyo, lets get the ball rolling here.

What is your PROFIT per day, after the costs of promotion? (PPC, affiliates, etc.)

ian_batten, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  6. Nichemasterflex

Nichemasterflex Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks a lot for the nice response and screenshots of the rankings.. your right about google and the "google shuffle" with the rankings.. see it all the time with my sites..

question about the redesign? you said you'll pay for it? who would be in charge of the design, coding and implementation?

Nichemasterflex, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  7. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why not give away all my CPA earning accounts;>! I will not make another acai berry site like this one, because it's too time consuming, as you can see with all the Amazon feeds, youtube feeds, eBay feeds, Y&Q feeds, RSS feeds, and Flickr photo feeds. it cost a lot for a programmer to hand-coded them. And this since it's got all these feeds and kewords tags, it actually give Google "Orgasm" because teh Google Quality will show Excellent on these friendly Search engine site. Which gives you cheaper clicks;>! as right now I'm moving to a HARD CORE niche called Colon Cleanse. Extremely profitable, but extremely costly!

The PPC campaign it's 20 times x the BIN price man. I can't really give away like that along with the site, if it were you, I don't think you will either.

Profit per day with PPC: $300 to $400 depends on if customer buys your upsell, like clickbank and amazon, eBay commission.

The web deisng can be interchangeable since you can keep the old design or you can change the new design if you like, I will ask my web designer to get me the new template today, if I can't get it done by today, but you only pay till everything comes.

There are already many people PM me the to BIN the site, but they all have 0 iTrader and few post counts, I declined the sales. And please leave your bids on this thread so everyone knows how much bid they need to increase. I can't start another bidding auction on PM, even I got really high bids but it will be forfeit.

I answered 90% of the questions on this thread already, please read the FULL thread before you bid and ask, realized it's not the money that I lose on this site, but it's the time that I have to spent on this thread answer everyone's questions, since I can use the the time and make money somewhere else; if I sell one day more, I'll be posting screenshots All Day Long! And it just doesn't work out.

The Auction will be ended TODAY at Eastern Time 12:00am, The Current Bid is $350.

sorry, please leave All your PM bids in here, I know you guys are bidding way higher than the current bid, by that way I can keep everything clean and organized. Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  8. Nichemasterflex

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    placing my bid for $400..

9. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Nichemasterflex keep up with the bid.

Don't let this making money opportunity slip from your hand, I just read many of the threads on Site for Sales on DP, I couldn't find a decent site to buy even I got the money, but I know there are a lot of really cheap site out there, you have to buy A LOT of them to make money, my site got everything you need so you don't have to go wonder in the dark.

The Auction will end in 5 hours! Once it's expired you will never be able to buy this site again even with the BIN price! I can't really afford my time to sell this site again.

Current Bid: $400

scuzzyo, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  10. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Yes, Your questions has been answer as above.

The auction ends in 1 hour, this is your last minute bid!

Bids Now!

scuzzyo, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  11. jits

jits Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will bid $401 :)

jits, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  12. Nichemasterflex

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    phhhh.. thanks for wasting everyone's time jits with your pathetic bid attempt.. this isn't the price is right here pal.. no wonder you have a -1 itrader, i've never seen that before

13. Deonta Walker

Deonta Walker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to know what the current price for this site is as i would like to bid. Thanks

Deonta Walker, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  14. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for everyone's time!

The Site has been sold to a reputable DP member, and it's not longer available to the market anymore.

You guys did a great job for leaving all these honest comments, I appreciated.

Thanks.

David

scuzzyo, Apr 29, 2009 IP