1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ultimate] Acai Berry PPC SEO Site $910 per day w/Proof. First Come First Serve.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by scuzzyo, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Pebblehead

Pebblehead Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's be serious about this guys:

$2,500 is my bid. Escrow.com

I've got the money ready when you are.

Pebblehead, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  2. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks Pebblehead,

I just wondering if you got any other "established" account in DP, since the post count were 3 and iTrader were 0, I know you may got the funds, but most people that are bidding here all have iTrader over 20 to 50+.

let me know that if you are still serious about the bidding and have other established post and account to provide, or the current bid right now is $300.

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  3. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    so, have you sold it for 2500?, or my bid is still the highest one till now?

lacatusb, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  4. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

You are the second highest bidder right now, I got PM from forumguy for $350

I will tell him to leave bids on the thread instead of PM.

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  5. bonkerbids

bonkerbids Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you want the "juicy" serious money for this website you need to take it to sitepoint. If you are even profiting 700 per day off this website, that's 21k per month, and you should be able to get almost 200k for the site at sitepoint provided you give the winning bidder your ppc campaigns and they can be approved for the current cpa networks you are using. 200k seems worth it to me to put a little effort into your sale. The fact that you are willing to sell this even for 3k tells me something is fishy.

bonkerbids, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  6. danjoe

danjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I completely agree with bonkerbids. Somethings really sounds fishy just going by the numbers.

-dan

danjoe, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  7. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I only provide with top 10 converting keywords list, plus the organic traffic, the entire site, domain. Be honest, if it's costing me $200 to $500 per day for me to send the traffic to this site, once I sold it, I will paused my campgin and sending my existing traffic to my other site. So the earning might not be the same as with the PPC, but with top 10 converting keywords it gets you to start somewhere and the first page result part, you can optimize them and sending more organic traffic to make leads, I hardly optimize my site for organice, so there's a lot room for growth there.

And for sitepoint, I don't have an account with them yet since this is my first time selling a website, I kinda have no clue what I'm doing, but if you are talking about entire PPC campaign and entire CPA network offers and leads, that's well over $150,000 minimum. That's what my gross earning per month.

The best I can do is to test the water to see how I sell a site, then I can always make my money back when the buyer is happy.

And if somehow people think it's fishy, then I still have the site myself no loss for me. It just an extra income for my earning.

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  8. Nichemasterflex

Nichemasterflex Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Um.. something is definitely up here..

I don't see you ranking on the first page for any of the terms you claimed you were. If you actually do rank organically for some of these keywords can you provide screenshots?

And if you've made 150,000 off this site and selling it for a few hundred - doesn't seem legit.

Like many others said, show your stats (the real ones) and people will be happy to pay XXXX instead of XXX

It's a nice site and all, but your selling points just don't add up.. I wish they did!

Nichemasterflex, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  9. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

No no no, the gross earning $150,000 it's not from just one site, I have other site like Colon Cleanse, Goji-Berry, Government Grants, they all have a high gross earning than my acai.

Ok, I will post all my top keywords screenshot, the reason are the first page you have to go Google USA, and type in the keywords. And I don't know why yours not showing. And sometimes the ranking goes up and down, but that's what I see my keywords ranking when I click on the keywords activity link, where the search is come from

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  10. theman12468

theman12468 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I AGREE............

theman12468, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  11. hosters

hosters Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long till domain name runs out? Does it come with free hosting?

hosters, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  12. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MSN:

[​IMG]

Yahoo:

[​IMG]

Google: (oops...I know I shouldn't ve click that, but it's on the first page anyway;p)!
    [​IMG]

The first thread that I mentioned those keywords, it does showing on Google on the first page result, I don't know why the ranking goes up and down, because I wouldn't have to post something if it's not there, my refferal stats also show they are coming from those keywords, not sure I got out-ranked by other website, or I just haven't done any optimization to my site.

I do apologize for that since some people Google those search term and did not bring my site name back. I think it just need to optimize more that's where i was lacking to do.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  13. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The domain expired in

Sat 11/28/2009

I used Bluehost, so no free hosting.

The auction ends tommorow, if nobody think it's worth it, then you don't have to bid on it. I'm just showing too much of my screenshot for this website, not other thread has done anything like that. I know most people that are coming to this thread all have high iTrader, and high post counts, you guys are expert buying website, so I know my site can be too many areas can be picky about. But I do try my best to provide as more information as possible.

The current bid right now is $350.

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  14. apsmacart

apsmacart Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bid $45.00

apsmacart, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  15. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The current bid right now is $350

sorry the $45.00 would not be accepted as a bid.

The bid ending tommorow 9PM. Apr.29.2009

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  16. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    lol aspmacart, igf the highest bid is 350, how can you bid 45$?You have to bid higher than the current bid :)

lacatusb, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  17. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    thats the quality of bids on DP :)

OP,

the stats that you showed still dont show the amount of organic traffic you get. as per your claim of $105 (3 leads) per day from organic still cannot be proven. i guess i am no longer interested since i was only interested in organic traffic.

chihpih, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  18. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Help me out here buddy,

If you can answer this question honestly I may BIN.

Why would you sell a site for a few hundred bucks that makes more than that in a day?

Professor, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  19. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry to heard that Chihpih,

I know you come with this thread a long way, I did see you post your interests here and that I wasn't provide enough information to you.

The keywords search organic traffic in a good day, 3 leads a day can be all acai berry bottles, or clickbank, or amazon leads.

And sometimes you'll have to be patient to see 3 leads a week.

And there's still a lot of traffic coming from Google, not just by search keywords, they comes from images, and other site refferal.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  20. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

As I state above, the reason this site is making money is because I spent PPC money to make money. And right now I'm tired managin and optimize the site, because you are spending more money just for this site, since I have a higher profit margin than this site.

I start with $0, because it give more people have chance to bid the site, and I thought some people will bid 1k to start, but it turns out to be different. Selling the site, I can concentrate on my other site that is earn way more than this site, which save me time.

Most high itrader websites buying expert in DP here are state that my site are too cheap even with the BIN price. Because they thought I'm giving out my entire PPC account and CPA network leads earning. You only get a website, with top10 of my converting keyword list + CPA earning secret report + a new acai berry deisgn, and that'll help you start earning right away. since people requested, so to make everyone happy here, I can always make my money back EASILY with my other campigns and on this site;>!

Thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 28, 2009 IP