1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Ultimate] Acai Berry PPC SEO Site $910 per day w/Proof. First Come First Serve.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by scuzzyo, Apr 23, 2009.

1. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no reserve. 4 days from now.

scuzzyo, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  2. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are getting there;>, I run with many CPA network.

One is in my sig. I run with the most "Hard-to-Approved" CPA Network;>!

You should find one that is stable for you.

scuzzyo, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  3. saku24

saku24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $75 from me

saku24, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  4. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will say $90 :)

Malmsteen, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  5. lakatel

lakatel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will go to 120$. i really like this iste , also please pm me with your reserve price.. thx

lakatel, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  6. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I will bid 130$ if you can show me earnings proof not just from 23 of april , but from the last 1-2 month ago. does it always do 900$ per day? or what?

lacatusb, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  7. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, You ask for it. The earning report is too long, but this should be enough to proved.

[​IMG]

I'm not even suppose to show all of my earning, since there are many competitors in the same market, and I've kinda leaked out what my earning is, I don't know man, I tried to be as honest as possible to you guys man.

Since the bidd takes too long for each person, I'd rather to put some sweetiness here.

The person who bid $400 above and got the bid, I will take the money out of my own pocket and hire a professional web designer to design a new 100% brand new custom site for you ! It's the same site, but with new Acai Berry design;>!

And I even got people PM me about coaching for their Google PPC earning, I may want to consider if I got enough time, then I can help others out.

There are no reserve price for the bid as right now, since it's start from $0.00, I do this because that'll give people more chance to do the bidding, and the highest bidder win. As simple as that.

Here are some products review in my site:

1.Acai Berry Extreme All-In-One Colon Cleanse - Amazon Review. $49.95 - Amazon commission for you.

2. Yahoo Question Feeds: Question: What To Buy For The Acai Berry Diet? - Most people that buy Acai Berry from my site, they always read the Yahoo answer before they buy, so I think that's why they convert so well.

$130 bid received, you can add bids now.

scuzzyo, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  8. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $140 is my new bid Sir.
    Thanks.

Malmsteen, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  9. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Malmsteen, good to keep up with your bid in the second time.

$140 has received, the oppotunity won't last long.

scuzzyo, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  10. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Ok, it looks nice , so i am gonna add a new bid of 170$. Still i don t understand, why you want to leave this site with so low, when you could go to sitepoint and sell it with high xx.xxx$ Im not saying that you are not ok, becasue you showed me proofs, taht you are , but still, you earn 900$ a day, with this , and you are letting it go with so little?Do oyu earn sho much , that you can afford to be so generous ;) ?

lacatusb, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  11. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Can you PM your referrer stats, I want to see how many uniques the keywords you show above are sending you per month.

chihpih, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  12. soul_of_god

soul_of_god Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am looking for this kind of site but if i buy this site then how can i get affiliate Approve and which affiliate web site are you using ? plz send me all of information then i will bid something :)

soul_of_god, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  13. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wonder the same things as you are, I thought if I start with $0, it will give more peoples to bid on, because if I start with my reserver I may start with like $300, which not likey many people will be willing to bid on.

But everyone's bidding was only like $20 or $30 here and there...which made me kind of speechless. But I'm thinking if I have more businness opportunity in DP, if I keep promised what I've said, I can always make my money back in here, and plus I have also other sites that is generating the same amount as my acai berry site, so I don't have anything to worry about.

I just have to be equal with everyone here, or I have to send out my refferal to everyone, but most refferal traffic that I do is from PPC so it may not be accurate for you.

hmmm, I can only tell you if the site were sold, but 80% of the time your appplication will get denied for the CPA network that i'm running, unless I talk with my AM and let you in. The other CPA network that I'm running is Copeac, they are kinda medium level for approving affiliate, if you can talk to them on the phone you should have no problem.

Hmmm, I'm only selling the site as is, no keywords from PPC, those were "priceless" my friend;>! I can help you to get the site setup and running definitely!

Those keywords that I'm using I used keywords spy program to "steal" all the top keywords from No.1 Position Acai berry site, and I can optimize more but it's too time consuming;<!!!

scuzzyo, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  14. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wonder the same things as you are, I thought if I start with $0, it will give more peoples to bid on, because if I start with my reserver I may start with like $300, which not likey many people will be willing to bid on.

But everyone's bidding was only like $20 or $30 here and there...which made me kind of speechless. But I'm thinking if I have more businness opportunity in DP, if I keep promised what I've said, I can always make my money back in here, and plus I have also other sites that is generating the same amount as my acai berry site, so I don't have anything to worry about.

I just have to be equal with everyone here, or I have to send out my refferal to everyone, but most refferal traffic that I do is from PPC so it may not be accurate for you.

hmmm, I can only tell you if the site were sold, but 80% of the time your appplication will get denied for the CPA network that i'm running, unless I talk with my AM and let you in. The other CPA network that I'm running is Copeac, they are kinda medium level for approving affiliate, if you can talk to them on the phone you should have no problem.

Hmmm, I'm only selling the site as is, no keywords from PPC, those were "priceless" my friend;>! I can help you to get the site setup and running definitely!

Those keywords that I'm using I used keywords spy program to "steal" all the top keywords from No.1 Position Acai berry site, and I can optimize more but it's too time consuming;<!!!

$225 bid received, thanks.

scuzzyo, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  15. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lolz, the system cause my thread duplicate twice;<

scuzzyo, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  16. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    scuzzyo im interested in buying your website , but if you say that you will not share the keywords with the buyer..then it is useless... you see anybody can make an acai berry affiliate site. But , not anyone can make this kins of money with it. it is worthless to buy the site if don t also get the knowledge on how to earn this money, actually this is the whole value of the site. so , if you will trhink, and and you will plan to share everything with the buyer of this website , then i will mentain my bid, and even increase it, otherwise i must say i retract my bid... thanks

lacatusb, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  17. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    i agree since now you are saying you cant show referrer stats which cannot prove that you have any organic traffic. according to your estimates of 3 leads per day ($105) thats over $3000/month via organic traffic. if you cannot show proof then how do we know its real? your earning stats dont show offer name, no subids that indicate that its coming from one site.

i am not interested in the PPC part, i can take care of it myself i am only interested in organic part.

chihpih, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  18. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your replied,

You guys are right man, now I understand why my bids were so low;>!!

Okay here is the deal,

How about I provide you with my Top 10 converting keywords along with the exact, phrase, and broad match. Of course, if I'm giving out I won't throw any non-converting one, I will give you Top 10 keywords beside "acai" and "acai Berry" these already well known keywords, they does convert well, but you have to know how to monetize it. And that's pretty much giving you the "KEY" to my campaign.

The sub-id is C1, C2, and C3, the payout is $35 for Acai Trislim, I got the raised payout from my manager.
    C1 = USA, for USA offer C2 = top5321945 those were the id numbers generated by Trackin202 Pro to find out which keywords are converting.

For Organic Traffic, This is the keywords that people are actually searching for and got into my site:
    (Note: These are all Organic results, no other buying traffic involved)
    [​IMG]

I can say a chunck of good traffic comes from Google image:
    Search in Google: acai before after
    Results: 1 - 30 of about 292,000
    There are 3 pages of these google image traffic and ranking No.1 for Acai Before and After. But I have to capture screen shot everytime when I clicked on next page, but you get a general idea of where the traffic camers from.

[​IMG]

$225 Bid received from PM.

scuzzyo, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  19. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    ok, sience you said you are gonna provide also keywords/ppc, i will bid 300$ :)

lacatusb, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  20. scuzzyo

scuzzyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks Lacatusb for your continuing interest,

If you didn't tell me I wouldn't of know that I missing out to provide the potential bidders the "juicy" part.

Any who won the bid, I will hire a professional web designer myself to redesign a unique style for my acai berry site, that way to keep everyone happy here.

And I will end this action in Wednesday
    Since everybody is working on tuesday, so I think most people will be on Wednesday, just wanna make sure that you got your bids.

scuzzyo, Apr 27, 2009 IP