1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense Account Disabled - I think due to a click attack

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by shanne69, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Not bad at all but still I doubt they will ban you if you’re not doing anything wrong. About the court thing I wish you good luck you’ll need it.

Emperor, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  2. shanne69

shanne69 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right ChildeRoland, I had put in countless hours. It was just last week that I started putting in some advertising dollars into my site, Which did also cause a spike in my visitors, but the ctr stayed about the same. But as other have pointed out, there were some things I needed to clean up to stay within Google TOS (when you're new at something, one will make mistakes, its how we learn). It wasn't about the Money I was getting (well that was a part of it), it was more the time I had invested in trying to make it successful. Even having to redo all my pages to remove the google ads was quite a bit of work. If google doesn't reinstate - I'm already looking into alternatives. You never know when or why google will flip the switch on you. Which means, you should always have a backup plan. Especially if you've got the audience.

shanne69, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Your ignorance is astounding..I know that sounds like an insult and I am sure you are going to come back with a "You should let me voice my own opinion unchallenged", but this type of ignorance has to be challenged.

1.) Google is not purposely banning people so they can keep one months revenue

2.) Your assertion that you "Can't wait to be banned" is just plain stupid. The fact you think you are somehow going to make Google your bitch in court is even worse. I now hope you get banned because I would love to see your bravado go from 1000 to 0

You hit the nail on the head. This is a basic business principle that too many people ignore.

yfs1, Jul 14, 2006 IP
    Art likes this.
  4. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can bet your ass that your lawsuit won't even make it to court.

Cristian Mezei, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  5. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    google is not evil (well, may be a little :eek:), they are just trying to protect advertisers from click fraud :rolleyes:

DomainMagnate, Jul 14, 2006 IP
    Cristian Mezei likes this.
  6. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Can I kill your ass ? :eek:

7. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    nope. i kinda need it :eek:

8. EasyMarketer

EasyMarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, i can actually say it. I Use google for some of my sites ypn for others, and azoogle for others. I have a damn good attorney so Honestly I'm really not worried. If they were to bann me, i would have the attorney General on the phone with them within 5 minutes. So Really Let them ;)

EasyMarketer, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  9. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    as long as google pay me good they're not evil :p

10. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a joke or serious? Adsense is google's toy. They can let you play with it or they can take their ball and go home. Its totally up to them.

lorien1973, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  11. RatDog

RatDog Peon

Best Answers:
    G's new business model:

Start Adsense program => get lots of publishers => ban everone and keep the money => repeat. :p

RatDog, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  12. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Fryman, How come you never miss posting that ugly old man's pic in every "oh my adsense closed" thread ??

Pervert. :D

EWD, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  13. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Fryman .. he likes to fry people. :D. And he's a man. :D

14. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with the later part.

HE is superman..... oops... what I said!! Excuse me... I am drunk right now.

EWD, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  15. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    In the last year, I can count on less than one full hand the number of people who legitimately did not do anything and got banned from Adsense. On the other hand I can count hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people who came here and said they got banned for no reason and upon further review and discussion it turns out they did deserve to get banned and they did something that broke the rules.

With the balance of 99.9% in favor of people having broken the rules, it is pretty easy to not give people the benefit of the doubt, because most people who come here and complain about getting banned lie. How do I know this? Because a lot of them actually admit the truth, inadvertently or otherwise and thus we have confirmation that there were in violation. [edit: nice to see Shanne69 did something wrong, once again reinforcing the reality that most people who get banned are done so for a justifiable reason]

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has forums. And those forums have to be guarded by men with jpegs. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Michael_Goldman? Fryman has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Shanne69 and you curse Fryman. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Fryman knows: that Shanne69's ban, while tragic, probably saved money. And Fryman's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves money...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Fryman posting those pictures. You need Fryman posting those pictures. We use words like ctr, optimization, traffic...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent creating something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the Adsense knowledge Digital Point provides, then questions the manner in which it is provided! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a copy of photoshop and make a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

aeiouy, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  16. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:

[​IMG]

AdsenseAddict, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  17. codyturk

codyturk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man Shanne I really hope you get things figured out. Google seems to be very sensitive about what you can do with your ads.

codyturk, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  18. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently I have come across alot of people who have been banned from AdSense and were using programs like adlogger. I am not sure of all these programs but I have tried some and they do add a code after or before the AdSense code. Also, some of these programs display logs on the website itself ...something like www.site.com/adsense/logs.... now this URL/path can easily be seen in the code which is added before or after the AdSense code. I still am not sure but I would defenitely stay away from such programs.

Secondly, the person banned here was using a third party program to log into his AdSense account. Now how secured is that? Do you think giant companies like Google are going to allow this?

IMO all this is playing around with AdSense and if I was the owner of such a program I would definetely not allow such things to happen.

Dont you guys feel that by using such programs we are indirectly telling Google that your program cannot track things properly but we still use this and expect Google to allow? I dont think so.

Indian, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  19. shahbaz419

shahbaz419 Peon

Best Answers:
    some of your enemy clicked again and again and finally u get blocked

shahbaz419, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  20. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel your pain, I went through the same but lifted my head and moved on to another advertising plan.

SFOD_D223, Jul 17, 2006 IP