1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTF!!] Clients having b(*)lls:

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amandeepmail, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Before the mods give any infraction for my 'catchy' title, let me explain that it is: 'Want to Find: Clients having bills (money).'

How quality conscious are you?

I am tired of replying to threads demanding quality article writers for long term projects. In the past week itself, I have PMed 87 people with my resume, samples, rates and what not things they required from so called quality writers.

Most of them don't even have the courtesy to say a No to my services.

From my experiences I have at least figured out that no matter however much one hoots ones horn for quality content in the end only those applicants get the project who quote dirt cheap prices.

I keep hearing people say that DP is flooded with pathetic writers, but the fact is, all the clients in a bid to save money, keep hiring only people offering low rates. The better writers who obviously command a higher price are left high and dry.

Here through this thread I want to do two things.

1)Take my frustration, which gradually got built over the past 2 weeks, out. and
    2) Offer my content writing services (like every other writer does).

What I have to Offer:

1) I am looking for Long term projects (about 100 articles in the long run). (It being obvious that I be made to continue only if you like my first few articles).
    So if you have a blog or a website and if you continuously require content for it, then I may be the suitable person for you.

Rate: $.65 per 100 words. (may be negotiable, depends on what you are offering).

2) Article Packs:

a) 1 article (500 words per article): $5
    b) 5 articles (500 words per article): $24
    c) 10 articles (500 words per article): $44
    d) 20 articles (500 words per article): $80
    e) 50 articles (500 words per article): $190
    f) 100 articles (Please check 1 above).

Now please don't ask me how much I will charge for 2,4,9,15,etc. articles. Just do simple maths. eg: 16 articles fall in the slab of (a+b+c).

Samples:

1) Online sample: Please visit www.profits-online.com.

2)

I think these are enough. Though I have still 1000+ articles which I have written in the past 2 years.

I am looking for quality offers, as I offer only quality content. I hope my effort of spending an hour on this post does not go in vain.

My email:

Please post here on this thread if you are interested in availing my services, and also be prepared to mail me the details of the work.

Thank you.

1) I have the right to deny any project on a niche which I find tough/complicated/adult.
    2) If accepted, I would want you to pay a 50% advance for slabs (c),(d), and 20% advance for (e).

amandeepmail, Mar 14, 2009 IP
    Blue Star Ent. and Ajeet like this.
  2. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :) you got me convinced. Nice to see someone putting an effort into their writing and promotion. I have pm you with details on what I need.

webtwist-design.com, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Just sent you an email with the description. Please let me know! Thanks.

Googles76, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have replied to your PM. Please check your Inbox.

Thanks.

amandeepmail, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. clashctyrokr

clashctyrokr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you're actually good you can get plenty of work, no matter what your rate is.
    No offense, just the truth.

clashctyrokr, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  6. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He got the BanHammer ???

shaklebolt, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  7. RAW-Hudai

RAW-Hudai Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aman is a close friend of mine. He has got banned due to some weird reason. He will be re-joining back in 1 week's time.

RAW-Hudai, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  8. RAW-Hudai

RAW-Hudai Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to let you people know, he (amandeepmail) has asked me to post onto this thread.

He is banned because of some random post he made in the wrong category (some reason like that). But he will be joining back shortly, as it is not a permanent ban, but for some days only.

He is still accepting offers from clients. But you will have to MAIL it to him on the email address which he has provided in his main post.

PS: I have known the guy personally and I do acknoledge that he writes pretty well.

RAW-Hudai, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  9. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I went ahead and made use of amandeepmail service. This thread actually convinced me. I have to say that I got way more than I expected. Very well written articles, well researched and not vague at all. I will be using his services again. Nice to find a good quality writer here on DP :)

Thanks

webtwist-design.com, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  10. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All currents projects/works have been completed. My services are again up for grabs. I would at least try me once, if I were you.

Please PM/Mail.

amandeepmail, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  11. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So in an attempt to rectify the situation, you turn around and offer your services....at the same dirt cheap price you were just complaining about.

Odd.

Senobia, Mar 26, 2009 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  12. wrxbuzz

wrxbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do no fall for this guy. Look at his trading history, he buys the content from other writers, he doesn't write anything himself, he is just a middleman making money on your back!!! AKA scammer!

wrxbuzz, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  13. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wrxbuzz > what exactly are you talking about ? I just checked his itrader history and I don't see him purchasing any content creation from other users and I just bought from him. But if he did, why would you call him a scammer ?? He provided me all content before payment and it was checked through copyscape. 100% unique. You should be banned for writing scammer in his thread.

Btw I have no relation to amandeepmail. I'm just a very happy customer and I'm pleased with his service so the last post kind of got to me.

webtwist-design.com, Mar 26, 2009 IP
    amandeepmail likes this.
  14. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its been a long vacation, and the most annoying thing is, I am back. Yes, its annoying to see them who too offer their writing services and then bargain the price down to nothing. An obvious insult to their profession and skill (if they ever possessed any).

Why be a pessimist, I always tell myself. Hence in all cheers, just for you all DP'ers, a penny per word, my services I offer. Rhymes doesn't it? :p

Yes, the above mentioned packages are still valid for bulk buyers.

Hoping to make some new friends, like I did some time back.

Fare ya well.

amandeepmail, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  15. Wayne23

Wayne23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me leave a review about this author :
    I received article in time, it was written in a good English language, he touched all needed stuff around and also added his opinion on how things should work .
    amandeepmail is a very clever and skilled author, we had a pleasure to deal with.

I will recommend him to my customers with reference to my website or his own examples posted on forums.
    He will be hired for our next projects .

Good luck.

Wayne23, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  16. DeniG

DeniG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I may:

I'd first like to congratulate you on pointing out the white elephant in the room. But right behind that I want to express my disgust that you talk about how writers here offer dirt cheap prices and clients hire them quickly, leaving quality writers in the dust, and then you turn right around and offer your services for .65 per 100 words!!:mad:

A decent rate for a total beginner is .02 a word for content articles. You are only adding to the problem, not fixing it.

There, now I got MY frustrations out. :cool:

DeniG, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  17. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Denig,

Even $1 per 100 words, according to me is below standard. Its just that people here at DP are so used to buying cheap content, that I had but no option than offering services at $1 per 100 words.

Also I was so fed up with my previous clients who agreed up on a cent per word, but later instead of increasing the pay, they insisted that I gave them discounts as they were offering 'bulk' work.

You might be surprised to know that I spend more time looking for work than on completing it.

I don't expect any miracles to happen here on DP. Hence I am working at these rates. Had I been a little more adamant and asked for higher prices, the reviews which you see in this thread would have ceased to exist.

I still respect your opinion on the matter, and wish you all the very best for a bright career in writing.

Regards,

amandeepmail, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  18. Wayne23

Wayne23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, good writer should proof himself with writing and not with money, I think human lives with Idealistic manner will go far away from people are trying to take money for unprofessional work , this writer is cheap because he wants to prove himself in this cruel world of money and scam

God bless you and I hope you will rock the internet and improve your skills more and more .

PS. once again : big guys of the world, big dudes that own huge websites, take a look at this writer and hire him for FAIR payment. He is a really good one. And starts from right leg.

Wayne23, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  19. amandeepmail

amandeepmail Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Wayne,

Thanks a lot for sparing your valuable time and posting your opinion in this thread of mine. I did not know you liked my article so much. As I stated in my mail, you can PM me whenever you require my services again.

Its such a delight to log back in after a long days work and find your work being appreciated by your clients. Brings so much joy and only makes you more passionate towards your hobby.

amandeepmail, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  20. the writer

the writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know, some folks have beat you up here because of what you wrote, then because of your price. I'm taking a different tact, because you're right, and didn't deserve to get beaten up by some folks.

You're right in your gripe that it's hard to compete with some people for the rates they're accepting, let alone asking for. Almost all of them are from your country, I'm afraid to say, which explains a lot, with how the money exchange goes. A dollar per 500 word article doesn't work for me, and when they want 10 articles,... what's the point?

Truthfully, if one was writing 750 word articles for small magazines, they'd get between $.05 and $.10 a work, and be worth it. I've just written two article packages that I'm selling off one of my websites, and because they're not specially written articles for anyone, I'm charging only $51.25 per package (to cover the Paypal fee), and the average comes to 500 words per article, which is around $.05 a word, which I think is fair. And I have a long writing history, including writing a book and an ebook.

Sure, I guess the market will flatten out at some point, but right now, it's hard being American and trying to compete with the extremely low prices. I guess we'll just have to keep trying to do what we can. However, I'll say that you also should stick to your guns once you select your price. Sure, you might have to prove it to someone first, but after that, your price is your price.

the writer, Apr 21, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.