1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheapest Manual Directory Submission Service - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Discussion in 'Services' started by tanujdude91, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asharma1991

asharma1991 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    9 Orders with 40% discount have been taken up . Only 1 More Left . Hurry up!

asharma1991, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  2. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If my order is 50% complete why haven't i received a single email confirmation?
    i have paid for many directory submissions with other members here at DP and everyone know that you get a directory confirmation email when submitting to directories, so if i have received 0 email I'm guessing you haven't even started my service, please stop with the lies and either refund my payment or get the submission done within the time frame you quoted.

articledirectory, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  3. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have still not sent me a report, nor have i received and directory confirmation emails, i have had to now file a paypal dispute, please refund the paypal transaction or are you just another scammer!!!

articledirectory, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  4. tanujdude91

tanujdude91 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright . It took me 2 days to find your mistake .
    First things first , we're not a scammer . We would not let down the reputation of our company

just for 1 order .
    Here's where you've been wrong . Go to your sent message box . Open the Pm in which you sent me

the details of your website after sending the payment .
    It starts with "Hi
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #50K56902CA58XXXXX)
    Details are:"
    Here is the screenshot - http://i41.tinypic.com/1jm6xe.jpg
    Scroll down and check the email address you've given us . The email address you've provided is incorrect . We tried

sending email to this address and we got a failure notice . Can you answer this OR all you can do

is post shit stuff like you're a scammer????
    Here is a screenshot of the failure notice - http://i44.tinypic.com/2jb9tzc.jpg

It took us 2 days to find out your mistake and it delayed all our orders . And we got fooled by

your shit comments . Instead of finding out your mistake we blamed our team and instead of 1000

Submissions , they gave you 1500 . None of our customers have pointed against our service because

we have satisfied all of them by giving bonus everytime .

If we were to scam you why would we give 40% Off our service ?? We'd take the full money .

You just need to learn how to be patient . A couple more orders of ours have been delayed but no

one did something like this .

The Only reason why we didn't send you the report was because you said you were not getting

confirmation emails . We had to find out the error and rectify it but maybe its too late now .
    We completed 80% of your order within time . Anyways All your submissions have been completed and a report will be sent to you via PM in the next 12 hours .

Now , would you be kind enough to edit your post above which says scammer in red and remove the paypal dispute ?

Thanks
    Tanuj

tanujdude91, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  5. sandanista

sandanista Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, I've started receiving submission emails, will update when i get the report

sandanista, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  6. charlizetheron

charlizetheron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I stumble upon this thread 'cos I'm looking around the forum for directory submission services. I agree that articledirectory should not call tanujdude91 a scammer before confirming on the problem, but it is unethical for tanujdude91 to display the details of articledirectory's submission to the public.

I will not order a service here.

charlizetheron, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  7. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree i do not like my public info being displayed without my consent and the OP is being report for this.

Lets get the facts straight, you did not do the service within your own timeframe, that's the plain simple truth!

in your screenshot you failed to capture the bottom of the PM i sent you, why is this, maybe perhaps its because i gave you the correct email address to send the report to, (a mod can confirm this if necessary) if you could read the email correctly, there was one email address for the directory submission and one that i wanted you to send me the report to, YOU sent it to the WRONG address. thats not my fault it your fault.

Why didn't you send it to the correct email address?

Why didn't you send me the report via a private message?

Why didn't you reply to any of my private message i sent you?

Let me guess its because you didn't do the submission service!!!

articledirectory, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  8. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok , this guy is such a jerk!!!
    I sent a Pm to this guy 3 days back proving that it was his mistake . He accepted it and Closed

the paypal dispute asap . I can show all screenshots which prove that he accepted his mistake and

closed the paypal dispute . After that , I Pm'd him 3 times asking him to accept his mistake on

the thread so that I can ask a Mod to delete his comments . Now I get a PM from him which says "

Why don't you start a new thread" .
    I know it is unethical for me to display his information in public ; he called us scammers without

even hearing from us - isn't that unethical ???
    I did not send you the report because before the timeframe was completed you started posting that

you were not receiving confirmation emails . We were trying to find that out . We couldn't have

sent you the report without confirming your submissions and then later we found out that you

posted the wrong email address .

1 - Didn't you PM us the wrong email address for the submission ?
    2 - Isn't the PM Screenshot real ?
    3 - Do you agree that it was your mistake to call us the scammers without realising your mistake?
    4 - Do you agree that you closed the dispute because you realised your mistake?

According to you , We did not do your submission service . Why would we do that ? You can PM all

the customers in the thread and ask them if they were satisfied with our service or not . You are

the only customer who has caused so many problems for us .
    You had sent 2 private messages within a single day . Did you notice that I didn't come online for a single time that day ? NO , then how can you expect me to reply then .Instead you started posting shit on the thread .
    P.S I'd like you to answer the questions 1-4 right here on the thread .

Tanuj

tanujdude91, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  9. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Did i not PM you the correct email address for you to send me the report?
    2. I'm not disputing that the screenshot is real, what i am saying is you have cropped off the bottom of the email showing the correct email address that you should of sent the report to. you are manipulating the fact to suit yourself!
    3. NO i do not agree :)
    4. I closed the dispute because i finally received the report, but it wasn't 24-48 hours was it, i received it on the 18th, the submission was paid for on the 13th (5 days) certainly not 2 day, and certainly not 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! that's laughable.

You can argue the facts all day long, so why don't you take my advise and start a new thread, who's loosing out here, its not me.

articledirectory, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  10. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow, such childish behavior from both article directory and tanu...why blame each other publicly? You guys need to get a room, you fight like ur married.

Wiki King, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  11. Pantich

Pantich Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I gave order and within few days 500 directory submission order received with proof, and some with e-mail confirmation. Nice job dude !

Pantich, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  12. tanujdude91

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our packages will be updated soon , till then the service is closed .

tanujdude91, Apr 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.