1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can you make a living with adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ghostterm, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Even if I can earn $50 a day from AdSense, I would already be one happy person :D

Ibn Juferi, Apr 16, 2009 IP
    metros likes this.
  2. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you happy, It worth it :)

metros, Apr 16, 2009 IP
    Ibn Juferi likes this.
  3. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually it's not mathematically impossible at all. That's the point! Once you have enough data you can definitely determine averages and work to those. Yes, you are going to have variations in earnings this is unavoidable but they are guidelines and you can with some consistency set a base level of earnings per site once you have set procedures in place. You are going to get the odd one that falls below this threshold and you are going to get some that fly, but working on averages it is TOTALLY predictable at a base level. Anything on top of that is a bonus, so you pick a model and work to it.

Dean

DeanJames, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  4. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:

Wow... Thanks!

RadioBounce, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  5. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who says that because you have a high number of sites that they are MFA. You are also incorrect about Google banning sites because you have a high number.

There is nothing stopping a publisher from having 1000 sites monetized with Adsense.

Dean

6. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well,
    It it most likely waste of time of the publisher and Adsense therefor one of them might end the relationship :)

metros, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  7. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    MFA sites that are thrown up by the hundred with scraped content will get banned within days -

Sure create 'quality' sites peppered with adsense - yes, have hundreds of them - good luck etc.

The MFA sites I am talking about are those auto created sites which all look the same, have same layouts, same crap content, blah blah - massive footprints and get busted in a week. - Google arent interested in the quatity of sites you have - its the quality of the sites you have.

mobilemaniac, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  8. nancy_18am

nancy_18am Peon

Best Answers:
    THANKS FOR THIS

nancy_18am, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  9. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would it be a waste of time for a publisher if the publisher was making money with legitimate sites and giving Google what it wants? I will save you having to reply - it wouldn't.

Dean

10. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google clamped down on auto generated sites with crap content a long time ago. Agreed. However I wasn't talking about mass building sites using such tools :)

The point I want to get across here is that your model of building a site making $100 a day (etc) from one site is no less viable than building 100 sites making $1-2 a day ( on average ) providing those sites are within TOS. The only difference is pure personal choice and has nothing to do with TOS - it's just your preference...the end goal financially is still the same it's just a different approach.

Dean

11. so.ray2000

so.ray2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, i only make around 100 dollars from adsense , its not enough for living.

so.ray2000, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  12. kojakfilth

kojakfilth Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can. But just dont rely on adsense too much. You dont know what will happen next. When you are already making money invest the money on other things that you know will make you money.

kojakfilth, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  13. M-Scofield

M-Scofield Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that many people are living from money comes from adsense. Sadly I'm not one of them.... yet:D

M-Scofield, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  14. spaghett1

spaghett1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here in Philippines you can make a living with adsense if you can make $20/day so far my site only make an average of $4/day.. I need to make more sites that would generate more Adsense income.. :D

spaghett1, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  15. nancy_18am

nancy_18am Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope to reach 10 $ per day as a beggining
    iam still working on my site

nancy_18am, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At least $150 per day for comfort. I think that's a tad greedy. Exspecially since you get 7 days a week instead of 5.
    Making $54,000US is a little more well off than comfortable.

Secondly, instead of making a goal so high why not work on trying to get to a goal of say $20 a month, then after that $50, then $90, etc.

I average around $560US per month from adsene, and then around $400 from other places if I'm lucky. but it didn't come from some tree in my backyard. It took like 3 years of learning and messing up.
    Its possible to make $150 per day, but very RARE.

On a side note: Pay no attention to high paying keywords because while they are high the competitors are impossible to beat as well.

Laceygirl, Apr 16, 2009 IP
    metros likes this.
  17. pgeorge777

pgeorge777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for sounding uneducated but how does this work?

pgeorge777, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  18. EmmSee

EmmSee Peon

Best Answers:
    You said it man, AVOID THAT LIST... everyone on the internet sees those same high paying keyword lists so there are a million sites around all of them. Bottom line: Good luck getting to the top of SE's with your MFA site around one of those keywords.

EmmSee, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  19. indianagent

indianagent Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't make any money with adsense, I would suggest daytrading. You can make enough sometimes in one day that will cover you for a month. Just a little research and you're good to go.

indianagent, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  20. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Aye good post. The problem with having say 100 sites is that you still have to link build for each one and this could be a royal pain in the ass. Probably better to work around 8-10 sites. Would always recommended using affiliate marketing rather than putting all eggs in the Adsense basket though.:)

Ryan6, Apr 16, 2009 IP