1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paydotcom.com

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wishmaster22, Jun 30, 2006.

I checked out this site as an alternative to clickbank. I was browsing thru their maeketplace clicked on some merchant dataentry pro and low and behold their form of promotion was a hoplink! So I got out of my browser and went directly to the dataentry pro site, clicked on affiliate link and there it was a hoplink to promote from clickbank. Why would this company [paydotcom.com]be using hoplinks from clickbank. Are they getting the commissions? If not how are they being paid?

Is this legal?

wishmaster22, Jun 30, 2006 IP
  2. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Paydotcom.com is owned by Mr.Mike Filsaime, who also owns Instantbuzz.com. As to why there's a clickbank products at PDC is anyones guess because every vendor has to pay a fee to qualify and that would only take more out of his/her commission, unless the product carries a tier with it.

But go figure.

3dPrinting, Jun 30, 2006 IP
  3. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid Paydotcom. They have been spamming me for over a year. I have emailed them about 40 times to ask them to stop sending me emails, written to several different addresses, but they don't stop. The unsubscribe link on their emails doesn't work. Hence me using the word spam.

NAZAM.COM, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  4. muthuis

muthuis Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO a lot of the CB programs are quite risky.

Btw Azam, I've bookmarked your article on choosing the right affiilate. A good one.

muthuis, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  5. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. It's very rare you get complimented in this game, so cheers :D

NAZAM.COM, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  6. muthuis

muthuis Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheers buddy!

muthuis, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  7. RevenueReview

RevenueReview Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a vendor originally set up his item at CB, and then decided to add PDC to try and pick up more affiliates.

Personally, PDC drives me nuts. The site is extremely slow, and there is no way to track what products are selling, and by how many people. As much as I respect Mike Filsaime, I feel PDC leaves much to be desired...

RevenueReview, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  8. ashbeats

ashbeats Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

PDC is excellent when when you want access to your money fast. I had three sites on PDC , but i just decided to move two of them to Clickbank. PDC's payment process involves a few extra step for the customer, which resulted in a few lesser impulse buys, especially for non-paypal customers. My conversion rates increased when i switch over to CB. Maybe it's just the nature of my product. 90% of my sales are from non-paypal members. So naturally i don't want to scare them off with a this button when they were about to pay,
    [​IMG]

This is just a personal opinion though.
    :)

ashbeats, Jul 20, 2006 IP