1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can you tell which product sold?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wishmaster22, Jul 14, 2006.

I recently gotten a sale and want to try and find out where it originated from. In my clickbank account it shows a pub. name, but I am not sure which one it is and which product. Is there a way to find this out? Also is there any way to track how and where you got the sale from?

Thanks

wishmaster22, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    How many products are you selling that you can't tell from your pub name? They're all different. Just list all the products you're currently promoting, and check them up with what's listed under reporting. Shouldn't be too hard unless you're promothing 100s of products at a time...

jackburton2006, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  3. RevenueReview

RevenueReview Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly, keep a spreadsheet or text file of each of the products you sell, with the publishers ID so that you can refer to that when you make sales.

To find out what product you sold, simply go to the url. It would be:

http://YOURUSERNAME.PUBLISHERID.hop.clickbank.net

As for tracking sales, if you use adwords, you can ask the vendor to place your tracking code onto his thank you page. If the vendor is interested in helping you increase sales, he/she will be willing to do this. You can then track which campigns are generating sales, and what specific keywords as well.

RevenueReview, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  4. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Cool great idea revenue! I will do that from now on.

wishmaster22, Jul 19, 2006 IP