1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I GOT A NEW SERVER WHO WANTS IN?!? 10$ Per Year

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by CharlesFolly, Mar 22, 2009.

1. trafficmarshals

trafficmarshals Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What happened with the coaching?

trafficmarshals, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. clubnokia4u

clubnokia4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    r u ignoring me in this thread...hey buddy i hav opened a dispute in paypal...waiting for your good response.the money i gave you was my hard earned cash and i ill not let it go easily

clubnokia4u, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  3. clubnokia4u

clubnokia4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    he said he will get me a site in 2 weeks but after two eeks he is not at all replying to my emails...he seems to be a big big scammer

4. trafficmarshals

trafficmarshals Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good thing you paid through paypal.

www.boldpal.com is back up now, which is good!!

trafficmarshals, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  5. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if he is a scammer all i can do is applause, i've never seen a scammer working so hard on it's act....

zuly, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  6. han_zahar

han_zahar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think he's pretty bz at the moment...besides tomorrow is holiday - gd fri

note: charles it's me han,DP B@@@N my other nick...I have no idea why

????

:(

give him a little more time...besides boldpal is working again...very fast as usual

maybe he's restoring backups or who knows what...maybe someone who is in the hosting business might care to explain the details

han_zahar, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  7. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i really hope that he didn't go on vacation now, and that we will have to wait until he comes back after the weekend, and i really hope that he is not coming online cause he is updating everything on the new account. I know that i'm probably a fool for still waiting, but i feel that he is a good man, don't go in to the dark side of the force Charles.......

zuly, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  8. CharlesFolly

CharlesFolly Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone

Okay first off let me just tell you that I am not on DP 24 hours a day. I come on every few hours like all of you do. So if you see that I am not replying right away please just believe that I am only human.

ClubNokia and I are working things out at the moment. Basically with the change of servers I am working almost non stop on my computers and getting a lot of emails.

I am putting my mentoring on hold, and I am sorry Nokia, I think I just may have missed your email.

I am working until my fingers break at the moment to get this up.

My techy is advising that WHMCS and all client records will be updated in the next few hours.

Anyone calling us a scam at this point is a filthy competitor.

Again feel free to call us

559 840 3469

or Skype Alex at Skypermans123

-Charles!

CharlesFolly, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  9. han_zahar

han_zahar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :D

He's the man !

now let us calm down

10. hello49

hello49 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My dispute of $20 has been pending since 4/8/2009 16:27 PDT. Could you take care of that please. Haven't received any contact since the initial account info email on April 2nd.

hello49, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  11. han_zahar

han_zahar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you don't want the lifetime free hosting? :confused:

$20 for lifetime hosting :eek:

12. CharlesFolly

CharlesFolly Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Sorry for the wait. I have refunded your funds. But your missing out on a huge offer!

PAYMENT REFUNDED!

Transaction #1SC33133RK1686842
    -Charles

UPDATE

I am still waiting for my techy to come on msn to finalize all our changes... Trust me when I say I want this up and running faster than any of you. I just can't sleep at night thinking this issue is not resolved yet.

I will wait 3 more hours online.

-

CharlesFolly, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  13. blacksurfer

blacksurfer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hopefully tomorrow we'll be up so I can transfer my sites back to Boldpal.

blacksurfer, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  14. clubnokia4u

clubnokia4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it can be true that u might be busy in work but u would have just sent me an email regarding everything as i don't see ur threads ofen.You replied me when it got big.If i made some mistake i appologise but who ever face this situation might have done the same.

Charles has promised me to return my 45$.i hope to get it back soon.will post more once i get the money back.

Thx

15. nitrogen77

nitrogen77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    62.5% - 10
    Mate difficult to buy when I get this error from your shopping cart
    Site error: the file /home/boldpal/public_html/order/cart.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

nitrogen77, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  16. blacksurfer

blacksurfer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What could be the problem with WHM? Still not up. Charles..fired your tech guy.

blacksurfer, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  17. CharlesFolly

CharlesFolly Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, please don't order yet! We are installing everything and upload is taking forever (I couldn't reach techy last night, so we are doing this now)

UPDATE!!! COMPENSATING OLD CLIENTS NOW!

ALL CLIENTS WHO NEED COMPENSATION PLEASE EMAIL

with your

-NAME
    -USERNAME
    -PASSWORD
    -PHONE NUMBER ( WE WILL CALL YOU TOLL FREE FOR A WORD OF APOLOGY)
    -DOMAIN

We will create a new account for you so yes you will have to upload or install everything again.

RULES
    -ONLY WAREZ LINKING
    -ADULT VIDEO EMBEDD ONLY
    -NO VIRUS UPLOADS!
    -NOTHING THAT WILL RUIN OUR PERFECT SERVERS (MASSIVE BACKUP OR UPLOAD!)
    -YOU WILL START OFF WITH 50GB and we will upgrade you for free if you are about to go over

Again I am so sorry to all of our clients for this server change

But I felt this server change was very necessary!

If you have anger bottled up inside of you, you can let it all out when we call you.

Thanks!

-Charles :)

CharlesFolly, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  18. phper

phper Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK my kid was interested to do some quick and easy investigation so I'll use that and take the challenge, Charles Seo. Oh sorry what was the name you used? Sam Folly? LOL!!
    1. CharlesFolly claimed he was not Sam Seo http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11117529#post11117375
    2. Domaintools shows that the "new server" from hivelocity was purchased under 'Sam Seo', as discovered by user Your1Hoster: http://whois.domaintools.com/96.31.75.101
    3. Whois entry from godaddy also shows that the domain boldpal.com was registered on 31 Jan 2009 to a 'Sam Seo' from Ontario, Canada: http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=boldpal.com&prog_id=godaddy
    4. CharlesFolly uploaded an advertising video on Youtube 2 months ago, with the description: "http://www.boldpal.com/ was founded by Owner/CEO Sam Seo ..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Durh-WR0gro&feature=channel_page
    5. CharlesFolly looking for a business partner to run boldpal less than 1 month ago: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=10903701
      Here he proposed 50-50 profit split, so implied he was the only one running the business at that stage. If he was the only one doing the business and the business has Sam Seo's name all over it, we can conclude that he is Sam Seo.

Also
    • In this thread page 4, CharlesFolly admitted his 99.99% uptime guarantee was a scam.
    • Also in page 4 after I uncovered his scam and threatened to report him, CharlesFolly suddenly claimed that he was now an affiliate of boldpal's rather than the owner.
    • User Ibex tried to call boldpal's number +1-866-572-3518 but no one answered.
    • And last but not least... as with many other scams, the address in the 'Contact Us' section is fake!! The address 5440 E Shields Ave Fresno, CA 93727 (also used for registering boldpal.com's domain) is actually a golf course!! http://www.golf.com/golf/courses_travel/coursefinder/course/0,28290,1457728,00.html.

phper, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  19. CharlesFolly

CharlesFolly Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Everyone,

Compensated 3 clients so far. I know we have to compensate a lot more so please email

As for Phper I told you, if you think that what we are doing is a scam (not giving what we offer, Running away with money)

Go ahead and think that. I already stated I am not replying to your silly arguments, as all my clients know that we are not a scam. And all our customers know also we are not a scam

it is just you at the moment only. So go ahead! Lol I really do not care anymore as you seem not to have any supporters.

Even users once againts us like "yourhost1" has actually offered to help us WHMCS after some proof. ClubNokia also stated an explanation and an apology. By the way Club, I sent you an email. Please reply back with which paypal you used.

We deliver all products as promised, We do not run away with people's money

That is all that people care about. Not who's name I signed up and not which address we're using. As long as we keep our promise it is all great.

Like I said before I am not going to argue with your silly stuff so keep posting. It is rather amusing of how much time your putting into this.

-Charles :)

I just don't want to type of paragraphs of explanation again as you are not interested in our service

You are more interested in me running away and scamming all of these people/

Why do I say that? It is because right when I post that I am not compensating please email us. You post that crap. You really do not know how much I laugh at your pity posts.

And kid, are you blind? I fully stated it was 559 840 3469

lol.... You don't read everything do you?

CharlesFolly, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  20. clubnokia4u

clubnokia4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    between all this i really talked to charles n found that it as a big misunderstanding between us...i can tell you all that he is not a scam.but actually he was lost in some problems with his hosting company.i m glad that everything is fine nw.

All missunderstanding cleared and nw i m happy that he paid me back n calm down people he is not at all scammer.Thanks for thr refund charles...

clubnokia4u, Apr 10, 2009 IP