1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Directory Submission Service From Experienced SEO Team

Discussion in 'Services' started by bobbyt, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Nemanja

Nemanja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The report that you have send is useless, it proves nothing, bunch of dir home page urls and my site title and discriptions.

You have SCAMED ME and took my 145$ for something that is worth not even 30$!!!

There is no way that after 2000 manual dir submission one only get 94 mails!!!

One should get about 40% mails based on the number of manual dir submission done for the site right after the submission is done.

I have to point that you have deleted mails from that account and that was evidence of your submission, but I have proof that you have write that number to me in one PM of yours.

The only way to go is to hire third party submmiter to submit some new site to 100 dirs, after that we will see what is the number of mails that site gets.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  2. seoz

seoz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well thats why I prefer to do business with personnel having a professsional looking website and there rankings in Google. As if they have a professional looking website chances are they paid for it and are serious for the business same goes for ranking that if they have rankings for there major terms then they are giving legitimate services. anyway next time be careful with these freelancers having no online presence except one dp username

seoz, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  3. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also you always pointing that I don't want to negotiate and that you can't refund my 145$ because you lost manpower time etc for that "2000 submnissions".

OK, after that 2000 submissions I have asked you that I don't want any more of your service(I a have proof for that), so if I even accept that 2000 number(but it isn't) that is 18% of 11000 dirs , so this is abot 25$ of 145$ for that 2000+ submissions.

OK then give me back my 120$ bucks!!!

But I know the answer already, you won't because you are SCAMER if you where decent enough you would suggest that before!!!

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  4. zoumin

zoumin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it so good

zoumin, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  5. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree that you will surely get more than 94 emails after 2000 submissions but you don't immediately get 40% mails right after submission. You have to allow some time for directory approval/rejection and the number of emails would vary greatly depending on directory submitted to.

There is no reason for me to delete the emails from the account, it is my proof that submission has been done, the less email, the lower the overall quality of my service. Why would I do that? I have reason to suspect you are the one who deleted the emails. My advice, next time choose a submitter who provides screen shot report if you don't want Excel spreadsheet, I think the price is higher too.

Bull, no scams when you have a legitimate looking website? Have you seen any MLM sites before? And full of scams if one has no professional looking websites? Then most freelancers in this forum should starve, right? Have you even done a transaction at DP? Or perhaps you are still scanning through members who have professional looking websites from those who haven't.

Sorry, we have a no refund policy for directory submission. Why don't you buy an ebook, read first 10 pages, then ask for refund for the rest of the unread pages?

Don't spam my thread please. Go press new posts on top of the top navigation bar, you will see new threads needing attention. I am sure you can up your posts pretty soon.

bobbyt, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  6. seoz

seoz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure i did dude...but I gues if a person is doing something professionally, s/he/ has a website atleast a portfolio website.
    and i have done lot more on DP unlike this directory submission service kid. :)

seoz, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  7. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I knew that you woldn't refund because you are the SCAMER!!
    First you where claiming manpower time and all other shit, now some "policy", what policy, you dont even have a business to have some policy...

As i said it you are the SCAMER!!

And people should be aware of that!!

E book is different than a service, because when a buyer buys ebook buyer is in control and when you buy a service seller is in control. These are two different things.

I have had enough of you and will not argue any more, but I can promise you one thing, I will be watching you and every move that you make here at DP and if you just try to sell something in some thread or post I will be there, breathing behind your neck and screaming that you are SCAMER.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  8. B1gft

B1gft Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Nemanja,
    I have come across this post and have being reading it with some surprise.
    I started doing business with bobbyt about 3 weeks ago, (you can see the exact date on the iTrader) and have used him four times since, on other small projects. I have found him to be good and reliable.
    The jobs he has being doing for me are not directory submissions, so I can only talk about what he has done for me, but I have found him to be honest. He has done the jobs, on time and has solved some problems for me, which he did not have to, without charging extra. He even returned $10 to me when he could not do a task. I did not ask him to return it; it would have suited me if he had kept it and took the payment off another job. (If you want I can show you a screenshot, from PayPal) but he returned it.

The guy has 37 iTraders, which is one of the reasons I chose him to do work for me, so he has at least 37 happy clients and he’s reviews, on this post, for directory submissions, are positive.

I will agree with you, that your confirmation e mails, seems small, but I would suggest gave the guy a chance to prove he has done the job. You have paid him, so let him finish the job, before calling him a scammer

B1gft, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  9. ErsinAcar

ErsinAcar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there!
    Started work about 2 weeks ago and they complete the work with lilttle delay but it's not big problem for me. Gr8 work and i hope we can work again :)
    Thank you
    Ersin

ErsinAcar, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  10. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey B1gft, thank you for the vote of confidence.

ErsinAcar, thank you for the honest review. I am glad you like our service, of course, if you need us again, you know where to look for us.

If you are satisfied with our service and do not want to go through the trouble of writing a review, kindly just vote put a vote on this thread, what you think we deserve. Thank you very much :)

bobbyt, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  11. Brennan

Brennan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is your success rate with getting submissions approved? Do you accept payment after submissions have been completed?

Brennan, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  12. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We don't have an exact statistics of the approval rate, the cost is in the submission, the rest is up to the directories' authority and we have no control over that (especially when site category is pre-chosen by clients). As for the the number of emails received, we get an average of about 300 mails for 1000 submissions.

We only accept upfront payment.

bobbyt, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  13. Needlinks

Needlinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Bobby,
    I am interested in the 50% discount review offer for package D as given on your thread.

Do let me know if that is possible

Thanks

Needlinks, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  14. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

LOL, 300 mails after 1000 submission ha,ha...

I have got 94 emails after 2200 submissions!!!!

Stay away from this guy!!
    You will get SCAMED like I have, he took my 145$ for something not even worth 5$ !!!

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  15. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry, there is no more 50% review copy left. I already have many positive reviews in this thread. If you are sincere in getting the package D, I could offer you a one-time 10% discount off $145 since it seems to me that this might be your maiden buy. I will PM you about this offer in case you are not following this thread tightly. Expect a PM, buddy ;)

Nemanja,

you have indeed kept up to your promise to stalk me. 94 emails is only after 10 days' submissions, each day your site is only submitted to 200 directories, not all of them send out emails and some take up to 6 months to review submitted links, I am not denying the figure. I will like to see you doing 2200 submissions for $5.

consider this too, if the dispute and subsequent claim is awarded in your favour, should I too breathe down your neck, telling everyone you cheated off with over 2000 submissions, wasting my time, my team's time?

Also let it be known that we are still completing Nemanja's order, will we be doing that if I am a scammer?

P.S. just so that you know iTrader cannot be reversed, unless you have Shawn's ears and chances are I don't think he would do it manually even if there are explicit requests from both parties doing business. I am considering giving you a negative one (like what you gave me, rated down my thread and continuously spam it, don't you see Ersin Arcar purchasing even after your outburst?) if you continue to harass me, especially after submission is done and I have the full report ready.

bobbyt, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  16. charlizetheron

charlizetheron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi bobbyt,

I have a budget of $7-$10 for each blog, but I have 20-30 blogs that require directory submission service.
    Do you accept orders for 250 or 500 directory submission ?

Please PM me with a quote that fits my budget.

charlizetheron, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  17. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Normally we only do minimum 1000 directory submissions package. I will let you know and get in contact soon.

Announcement:
    Package D which normally costs $145 will be available at the special price of $100 only for 48 hours only, starting now and ends on Thursday. Our submitters have open slots, so we're offering the special price to keep them busy. Interested buyers, please get in touch with me.

bobbyt, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  18. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have told you after that first few days (after I have seen what you are up to) that I don't want your service any more and that I will give you even 25 bucks (not 5 $ like you said it and I have proof) for that crappy service of yours of 2200 submissions and that you give me the rest of my money (120$) and which you refuse naturally because you are LOW LIFE SCAM BAG.

As for negative itrader concerns, I'm here for 4 years and I have never gave negative itrader to any one(nor some one gave it to me), because no one has scamed me like you did.
    You can give me negative itrader also it is your right to do so, but some threats about neg itrader will not stop me to follow you where ever you will post your next post or thread as I have promised before.
    Because this is no meter of money to me, I just don't like when some one is trying to make fool out of me and anyone else here. I'm in that (SEO) business for long time now and was doing dir submissions when you where pissing in the sand... so please don't go smart on me!

You can fool this new members or younger audience here and even older once (like you fooled me), but I just want to prove to others that you are not a decent human being and sure not professional like you want to present yourself and your crappy service here to others.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  19. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The $100 offer for package D (11,000 directory submission) has been closed. Please do not enquire or quote this price anymore until the next promotion. Normal offers are still available.

bobbyt, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  20. charlizetheron

charlizetheron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bobbyt,

I have PM you my site information for submission to directories. Is your service still available ? Please give me a reply. Thanks.

charlizetheron, Apr 20, 2009 IP