1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Problem - PLease Help

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006.

Hello,
    I am a SEO guy and am giving SEO services since a long time which includes link building and directory submission and so on.

The Problem is Paypal does not offer thier services in Pakistan.

Now what I want is that people can pay me if I do thier SEO work, like people from DP can pay me, usual amounts will be nearly between 10$-50$.

I want it to be easy and multipurpose like I can send and recieve and some more features and specailly should be cheap.

I know there are many other professionals who can understand my problem and can help me and persons who personally passed this stage.

Thanks Alot for giving me your time,
    Addies -

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  2. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    i know a person from pakistan

his id in DP saadahmed007

just PM him he will help you

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have worked with him although he did a fraud with me by not giving payment as I was submitting the sites to directories which he was taking order from clients.

He said he made his account the way you are telling and also offering that service for 100$ but his own account is frozen and that was the reason he said he can't pay me.

People are sharp here on DP so Please talk with PROOF!

THanks -

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  4. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    ya sure ..i noe the reason for his account being frozenn ..he had a canadian paypal account and he was accessing it from Pakistan ..that was the main reason for it to be frozen ...

and regarding the account which i provide ..i can assure you there wont be any problem ..bcos i myself use it ...have transfered around 6000$ from my account for now ..any way i am not the owner of that company ..i am just a reseller ..just to make little bucks ..for that i wouldnt do any fraud ..i noe the value of money

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    SO you know him so well but still there is difference in the reason what he is saying and what you said.

Same cases , Same things and Same Fraud type as of SaadAhmed007.

Anyways I can understand that you may be not fraud even if you can't write properly in english with lot of spelling mistakes although i can trust you but there is a greater risk so I don't wanna try, if others are interested then they may try although I suggest them to be very very cautious with details.

If you wanna make buck then give the proper details, each and every single thing including what you will need and each single thing.

Good Luck -

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  6. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its not the matter of who knows english well buddy ..he is from pakistan and i am from India ..i donno him very well as u ..bcos he is from your country ..i hardly spoke to him 3 times.

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  7. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    yfs1, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I agree with YFS1 that they are trying to be the middle men and having no knowledge about how thing works there.

And this is the same address which that person saadahmed007 given me .

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  9. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    I am really stupid for coming to your help and for loosing my business...wish you will change ..i never expected that for just helping a person i would be in trouble ..u asked for it ..i told the persons name who is in pakistan and who does the same business as you .. any way good luck ..and regarding knowledge ..may be that saadahmed007 has no knowledge .but i noe about myself ..donnot come to conclusions before you know perfectly about anything ..thats wht is my advice to you .

really sorry for coming to your help .

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  10. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    You could have easily helped him in the first post. I will give you a sample post if you are curious

yfs1, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  11. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    ya thats right but i thought he might not like my advice bcos he gave a reply in my thread
    so i thought some one of his country ..in SEO busniess may help him ..and gave the name of that person ..How can i know if he is scammer.

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  12. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I don't want to say anything although blaming is not good at all , you were already guilty concious so that's why may be.

I don't blame you as I don't know you but I was talking about saadahmed007
    I don't know about you so you do your business and hope that will help other persons and you can continue after one order and people will updates us about what you did.

Simple as That.

Thanks for your help if you think you did but I think you just fired this thread and eventually still no solution.

Anyways Thanks Again -

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  13. BIGC

BIGC Peon

Best Answers:
    well if you trust me ..i swear i can give u a solution for it

BIGC, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  14. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Trust me I am really curious and willing to complete and make one as soon as possible but at the same time I work on logics and according to my logics your offer seems like something really fishy.

So write each and every details from where you start , how you will do , what you need the details from us, how you are the resller and many more details in one post.

And Hey you talk like in the same way as saadahmed007 - Think so anyways just give us details so you may have 100 orders soon

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  15. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Seems this guy Gadsense needed work, and he contacted Saadahmed, who started directory submission services, and saad forwaded 50% of his orders to Gadsense.
    Now when the jobs were completed Gadsense asked for payment and saad says his account is frozen.
    Also Saad had a bad reputation in his services where people complained about his bad services in his thread which was locked today.

When Gadsense asked for the payment Saad says his account is frozen and Gadsense is asking everyone to help him out.

What i would like to say to Gadsense is try to contact Saad and ask him for money, since you did all the job and you should be paid for that.

amitpatel_3001, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  16. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Well I have infact asked him to pay but he said "what if i don't pay you - I am not going to pay you - do whatever you can do - I don't care"

Now after these statements I am not gonaa ask him again as I care for my repuatation more rather than my money as it can be earned again. I don't want to mess up all for these amount and can't just afford my energy on this useless things.

But I wanted you all to be aware of the fact and be very alarmed when you deal with him , if you deal which I think anyone will not after this sitation although since I was doing the past work, people can simply contact me for directory submission.

Thanks -

GAdsense, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  17. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You did only one order for me after that my paypal was frozen.I got my paypal back i can pay you know just pm me any friend or your paypal so i pay you and you will post here i am not a scammer btw.

saadahmed007, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  18. raceway

raceway Peon

Best Answers:
    You just told me you paypal was limited and that you could not refund me for the directory submission service I paid you for on june 23/06. The service is still not done, very bad experience dealing with this person. I love it when you people say "btw I am not scammer", If you did business properly you would never have to say that.

raceway, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  19. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:

Uhmmm what about this statement, was this not true:

wormy, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  20. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys,
    I am writing you to let you people know that atlast after many promises he paid me to the paypal account I directed him. The deal was to send a pay order or stuff related to that and he also agreed to send but he didn't. Atlast he sended the account I directed him and I will post the message again when I will recieve the money.

As Saasahmed007 did a lot of work here on Dp and on other places too, now I can say that he is not a scam but he is little careless about deadlines so I truly suggest him that he should try to care the most for deadlines otherwise he is a superb guy, many good qualities, good services, everything is fine.

I believe that saadahmed007 is offering a good directory submission package and I would you people to please continue sending him the orders and if anything goes wrong I will be caring for that like if he delays I will do your work, just send me a pm and in future you can contact me.

You can ask many people about my reputation such as amitpatel which is one of the best DS and sizzler_chetan, turn sniffer and many many more.

Thanks For Giving Your Time,
    Addies.

GAdsense, Aug 4, 2006 IP