1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2009] My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pumalean, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tek123

tek123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, hmm. I wonder if you created this thread to sell your E book?

If it was so easy would you really come on dp and post trying to help people make 3k a month. Come on. I have done this poll game a while back using PPC coach.

Have fun trying to find a winning Poll. You may burn up 1k trying to find one.

Why don't you mention how the cpa companies scrub your leads and you have to rotate offers?

He makes it sound so easy. If it was he would make 10k a month and not bother trying to hustle his ebook in his signature.

Good luck hustlin your ebook.

tek123, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. letsfun

letsfun Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense but I think he is pushing PPC Coach instead. He want ppl to buy his ebook & join PPC Coach under his affiliate link.

letsfun, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  3. jpullerits

jpullerits Peon

Best Answers:
    great article, I've never try it, hehe!

jpullerits, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  4. jpullerits

jpullerits Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, I've never try it before! nice article!

jpullerits, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  5. trapp20

trapp20 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a tremendous amount of work for $100. Just saying.

trapp20, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  6. gpdrew

gpdrew Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pumalean,

I read through your post on using online polls, got to say I love the idea. While I have to admit i've never been a fan of e-books, you might have convinced me to join ppc coach.

anyways

I was discussing the poll idea with a friend and we got on the topic of photos with copyright protections.

Where would you recommend getting photos for the polls?

thanks
    Drew

gpdrew, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  7. beagle72

beagle72 Peon

Best Answers:
    First, thanks to Pumalean for posting all this information. I have also bought his e-book and it is very detailed. As he says, there is clearly a certain amount of work involved in getting this to pay off, and you have to use your brain, but the principles seem sound.

But here's my question. I have looked at the sites for the CPA networks Steve recommends -- Azoogle, Neverblue, Affiliate.com and so on. But the applications for all these networks seem daunting. If I have just put together a landing page template for my polls, as Steven suggests, how am I supposed to respond to all these required questions like how many hits I get, what campaigns I currently run, who else I affiliate with, how long I've been affiliate marketing, etc? It seems like these questions are designed to assume you've been doing this for awhile and have an established track record.

Can anyone advise on how you have gotten signed up with these CPA networks when just starting out? How are you getting approved?

beagle72, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  8. station74

station74 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answering so many questions, I will try this method.

station74, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  9. mash240

mash240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your method, might try this one.

mash240, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  10. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me help.

You're not alone, I've seen people really need a step-by-step guide on how to get approved by CPA networks.

I've written an 8-page PDF to help people getting accepted into any CPA networks. It's called: "CPA Passport". In my report, you'll find answers to your questions.

Here is the download link:
    http://www.100adaymethod.com/cpa-passport

It's 100% free, no need to opt-in.

Have questions? ask me here.

Steven

pumalean, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  11. keyz

keyz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've enjoyed learning and reading from this thread. Thanks for doing this. I might give it a try.

keyz, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  12. finzguy

finzguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I really enjoyed this book.

It was honest about earnings, no exaggerated claims

He lets you know this is work several times..and there are slow free options, and tools to pick up the pace and make your earnings grow faster. What a great concept, because once you see this works, you will want the tools to grow it faster.....

Also, follow up and support on a $9 ebook?? never heard of this before..

overall, I cant fault anything about this experience...

finzguy, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  13. Star5

Star5 Guest

Best Answers:
    Has anyone made any money with this product yet?

Star5, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  14. contactkvijay

contactkvijay Peon

Best Answers:
    Some thing new which i havent head...

Let me try this

contactkvijay, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  15. FirstGrip

FirstGrip Peon

Best Answers:
    Can this method works outside USA?

FirstGrip, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  16. nezza

nezza Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a few questions:

1) What exactly is membership of PPC Coach going to give me in relation to this method? Specifically, how will it make automate the process?

2) Somebody earlier mentioned scripts/tools that are provided as part of PPC Coach that are used to automate creating/running the polls. Say I sign up for a month and use the scripts to run polls. I then decide to cancel my membership after one month. Are the scripts mine to keep/use - or are they dependant on recurring membership of PPC Coach?

Thanks.

nezza, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  17. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, Steve / pumalean say hi to all of you and he said he will answer all your question once the ban lifted. Currently he is banned from DP because of thread bumping and he received 10 infractions in today

[​IMG]

If you can't wait to get your question answer, I guess you can contact him directly from his site http://100adaymethod.com/

alang, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  18. picklefuzz

picklefuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    All I can say is WOW! Someone comes in here giving away free GOOD info and excellent customer support, and they get banned. Something wrong with this picture? A few comments I took note of:

ANSWER:
    First of all, the landing pages you create for the polls and the website/domain you submit to the networks would be two completely different animals. In order to get approved by the networks, you should create a mini-website like Steven suggests on his website. He gives details on how to create a mini-site using some free game scripts. Otherwise, purchase a domain and install a wordpress blog on it.

Yeah, you gotta spend some money here to get this off the ground. Anyone who tells you different is outright lying to you. But, the startup costs are minimal compared to the potential ROI.

For the networks, submit an app, and then pick up the phone and CALL them! Explain to them you will NOT be using your website to drive traffic, but instead you will be doing strictly PPC driven traffic. It works. I've done it.

ANSWER:
    Dude, welcome to affiliate marketing! It sounds as if you have a bad experience with this method. Well, it's not 100% fool-proof. It takes some time, and it does take work. If you set limits and monitor the results closely, you won't burn $1K trying to find a good poll. Steven mentions about rotating offers, and yeah, the CPA companies do tend to check your leads for quality. If you present honesty and professionalism in your landing pages, your visitors will offer good emails, your CPA companies will be happy, and you'll get paid. Starts with you.

ANSWER:
    Duhhhh... I'd love for people to join a program like PPC-Coach under my link too! I really respect all the help Steven is giving here. Wish I could help as much as he is. Don't throw dirt on him because he's promoting a place he believes in. Have you been to PPC-Coach?

ANSWER:
    Membership there provides you with "automation", which makes tedious tasks much simpler, quicker, and easier to implement. Sure, everything PPC-Coach provides you COULD do on your own. Good luck. It'll take you a few months just to figure out how it works, let alone how to get it posted and operating.
    The scripts provided on PPC-Coach are for PPC-Coach members. Once you cancel, you give up the opportunity to use them. However, if you don't make money in the first month, I'd encourage you to quit too! Not only the membership, but also trying to be successful in internet marketing. If you do make money in the first month, you simply factor in the next month's cost and continue. Eventually, you'll gain enough knowledge and experience, that the costs will be minimal, or you'll know how they work and you can do it on your won.

My $0.02

picklefuzz, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  19. dp101

dp101 Peon

Best Answers:
    where do you get the cards to promote after they take the poll?

dp101, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  20. bmph8ter

bmph8ter Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good idea. I tried a similar thing a few months back, but was using YSM to run the ads as I had a free credit. Unfortunately, they wouldn't ever approve my ads. Guess I'll try google this time.

bmph8ter, Apr 16, 2009 IP