1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revealed: The $100k Blogging Formula

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by zupreme, Feb 11, 2009.

1. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice find. I'll test this out later this week and will add it to my method as a free alternative once verified.

Thanks for the heads-up!

zupreme, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  2. Seolight

Seolight Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure. Hope this helps.

Seolight, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  3. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting thread and I am reading through the contents now. It is a really huge thread, it is going to take time for me to read and decipher. Anyway, is the ebook already published?

Ibn Juferi, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. SiteBetter

SiteBetter Guest

Best Answers:
    It's only a matter of time before the search engines get wise to schemes like this. I think the bottom half of what you say is pretty good, such as paying to get on PR 4 directories, Twitter and so forth. But the part about creating a fictitious sub-domain and spinning articles seems like something that the search engines would figure out sooner or later.

Also, I noticed there is not mention of this blog you speak of. I didn’t see it in your signature or in your post. What’s the name of this blog that makes you 100k? I am curious and would like to click on a few links to help you make more money.

SiteBetter, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no scheme. Just a real online business which provides a valuable service to readers, and earns a healthy income in the process.

There is no "fictitious" sub-domain. There's nothing illegal or unethical here. I can't stress enough that this is not a black-hat technique. There's nothing to catch on to. Part of the process outlined in my ebook is to submit your entire sitemaps for all but you secret subdomain to Google, Yahoo, and MSN themselves....

Thanks for noticing :)

No thanks.

zupreme, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is. The second link in my signature takes you to the sales page.

zupreme, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. heyheykaty

heyheykaty Member

Best Answers:
    I have bought a copy of that ebook on last week , I have too many questions about the method he told me on the ebook. So I have emailed and sent pm him many time . But no body feedback. all I have got is . "I am very busy , sorry , Will answer you later. "

So I decided to refund. BUT I seem still nobody reply my refund message . Finally I decided post this message on board.

As what your site "http://100kblogging.com/" stated "If, for any reason at all, you are unsatisfied with this system, return it within 60 days for a full refund - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. " .

SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN U WILL LIKE TO REPLY MY MESSAGES AND WILL U DO REFUND OR NOT?

heyheykaty, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  8. Ynotnow817

Ynotnow817 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice info. Anyone seeing results/traffic yet? I know it is early, just wondering.
    Greg

Ynotnow817, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  9. SiteBetter

SiteBetter Guest

Best Answers:
    heyheykaty,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I had my doubts when zupreme refused to show me the blog in which he/she was making so much money from.

SiteBetter, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  10. SabQat

SabQat Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing these great information.

SabQat, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  11. johnrid

johnrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Where is zupreme now? Any result from those who bought the ebook? Please respond.

johnrid, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  12. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm around. I've just been working on a new wave of autoblogs (I try to do at least 20 each month) and other non-internet marketing related projects.

The ebook sales have slowed to about 1 per day for the past week, with 31% being from affiliates (according to CB).

All things considered I have gotten great response to the method that I use. I'm glad that so many people are now taking advantage of this to earn money from home.

The ebook honestly came up as a side-project. Pound for pound my autoblogging techniques are much more profitable than writing ebooks (so far).

Thanks to everyone who's been emailing and PM'ing me their experiences, challenges, and testimonials.

Much of your feedback has helped me streamline what I'm doing and make it more efficient and profitable.

For example, I have just begun experimenting with CPA offers on some of them. I'll update the method, the thread, and the ebook once I prove that the CPA methods are profitable when integrated into the Formula.

zupreme, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  13. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment and FYI:

I don't have "1" blog that makes lots of money. I have several blogs which make part of the overall number.

Also, if I showed you my blogs, I'd be showing you my profitable niches. If I show you my profitable niches, then I would be making direct competition for myself.

That wouldn't be smart just to prove that information that I'm giving away for free is viable...

Remember that the ebook is just a detailed tutorial on how to do what I gave away for free in the first post of this thread. If you are savvy and follow the steps outlined in this thread alone, you can make similar income as what I am making.

If you lack the drive to actually try the method out, then you'll get out exactly what you put in.

Good luck in your efforts.

zupreme, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  14. johnrid

johnrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, you haven't mentioned about the homepage of the main domain? Will it just be a blank page??

johnrid, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  15. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. I recommend making it redirect somewhere else (like to another site of yours). That helps to keep the search engines from indexing you, even if they somehow stumble across the site name.

zupreme, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  16. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about this... I still run a (somewhat) respectable technology site on my front page, and my idea behind this was to find a number of niches that pay the highest based on technology. With this, users from my main page wouldn't feel like I'm running a "auto-blog" on subdoamins.

So would it be possible to run my subdomains with various niches (i.e. camera.myurl.com, cellphones.myurl.com, etc) And still run my main page like normal without the big G getting mad at something...?

Ben-AceofTech, Apr 6, 2009 IP
  17. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely a great idea. In fact I am doing that on one of my sites. The front end is a popular forum, while there are tons of niche subdomains. When people search for niche topics and my subdomains are returned, they are more likely to visit them, because they have heard of the main forum domain name (name recognition).

zupreme, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  18. PurpleGlow

PurpleGlow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. i've read the entire thread and ordered a book already. I'm a newbie so evrything is not clear enough for me. I've two questions i'd like to have answered. I just have to be sure that i've got these things right..
    1. Do i put robots.txt file into this directory /home/my_account/public_html/453553453tjröjg5kj56j4ljr/ (==my hidden subdomain)?
    2. Does it matter what directory I install wordpress to?

Thanks a lot for the great book / method!

PurpleGlow, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  19. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I will be attempting then! Thanks!

But I had one more thought... See, after I read this I immediatly started looking for article spinners, I looked through at least a dozen and managed to "obtain" a really high-end one that would have cost my $80! And I'm glad I didn't buy it, because for as "pro" as it was, it was terrible!

So I thought... is there a way to have unique content (well at least to places that care like search engines, etc) but still make the articles I post readable?

So after some reasearch I found a plugin called WP Uniquifier, and what it claims it does (for $15) is change the way your content looks to search engines and directories, making it appear totally unique, even though to your users, its just PLR articles that haven't been spun out of readability!

I don't know if this is a good idea of not, or if it could replace the action of spinning the PLR articles, but from someone of your level, perhaps you to tip me off to what you think would be the outcome of this journey? Whether it be a successful alterative to spinning articles, or a idea doomed to fail.

Cheers.

Ben-AceofTech, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  20. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    How right you are.

The article spinning is the diciest of all of the steps. Do it right, and you can rocket to the top of Google for your niche and your traffic is all but guaranteed. Do it wrong and search engines ignore you, your visitors hate your site, and you only get PPC revenue from people so eager to leave your page that they'll click anything to move on.

Come to think of it, the latter might be a workable strategy..... :rolleyes:

In either case, I have not yet found the "perfect" spinner tool. The one that I recommend in the ebook and on the forums (Wp-Spinner) is simply the one that I personally use, partially because it's the one with which I'm most familiar.

I'm sure there are better ones out there somewhere. If anyone has a better one to recommend, I'm all ears.

zupreme, Apr 7, 2009 IP