1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't Buy Anything With This Guy dyingrose89

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by princexxx, Mar 31, 2009.

Ok Here is the Full Story...

I have Posted This Thread Regarding a Dedicated Server
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1286056

Then He do not Post His Offer In My Thread he Just contact me With His offer Via PM!
    Here is the PM Sended By him-
    I don't Believe In this offer Because The Netherlands Server with Cpanel FREE!
    So I contacted with him Several times Via PM and In Live MSN! He told me his Offer like a True Hosting company Admin!
    Then I just Cross Check him that is he the Admin of Fasthost4you(Link is in above PM)I Told him to send a Mail to me via his Original Domain but he had sended me the Mail With his Domain so i think he his Speaking true But After giving him the Money he Said that paypal freeze that Transaction and till now He don't Provide any Information!
    I had opened a Dispute on this Transaction.....Hoping For the Best!

But I think These type of Peoples Must be Awarded By a Perfect Scammer Medal!

This Thread is only the Advice to Just Avoid These type of Scammers!

princexxx, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. papa2ae

papa2ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, your the one with -1 :S ... i dunno who to believe these days ...

papa2ae, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  3. Rande273

Rande273 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    princexxx, looking at your feedback. It looks like your the scammer.

Rande273, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  4. fiberand

fiberand Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you will read the rules you will see that hosting providers are not longer able to offer their offers in the thread. It is required that we send our packages via PM. I am not saying he didnt scam you I'm just saying we have to PM with offers

fiberand, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  5. dyingrose89

dyingrose89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One i never scammed this child, sorry for the child comment but this is the true story the op posted looking for a server we had an older server we where willing to cut him a nice deal so we can get the community here to know us, so we got everything set up and he sent payment. affter the payment entered our paypal account, paypal froze the founds and advisted they where looking into them to make sure it was not sent by farud at this time the op was contacted right away and told what had happend and that he should contact the Paypal website about the Trans in order to have them look over the payment and clear it. affter all this the op gave nagitve feed back and filed a paypal disput

we advisted the op to just ask us for a refound and we are more then happy to refound any client within 30 days because not every client likes the same hosts

so this person is pissed off because paypal issue a freaz on his money because he's a Dame Scammer and now that he got found out he starts bad mouthing me boy how can kids get away with the way they are never again will i trust someone with out reading there dame itrader because you'll end up with someone like this guy and get bad feedback because he got busted using someone else's paypal account

Now Stop trying to bad mouth me before i get upset you are a lyer and every hosting provider should think long and hard before ever renting you anything because your a cheat.

Dyingrose89

dyingrose89, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  6. Kaoz

Kaoz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Both -1 iTrader? Both of you guys need PROOF before doing this.

Kaoz, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  7. dyingrose89

dyingrose89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Both -1 iTrader? Both of you guys need PROOF before doing this.

may i ask you somthing when you came to this site did you have auto +itrader i don't think so i would not have -1 if it was not for someone trying to scame and then got busted and because of it get's pissed and gives me -itrader i beleave my website and the fact that we have a very high client base that you not tell me to Prove my self as i have been around from 2007 and am still here going strong, how long has it been for you Kazo maybe next time your'll think before you say we need Proof because i am new on this forum i don't have itrader but everyone started out the same here to but out dude

8. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    lots of unprofessionalism (not even a word but I'm making it one) in this thread - the OP has 5 negative itraders and 4 positive ones which equals to -1...the defendant just has one negative. Don't think anyone cares at this point because no one wants to physically prove anything.

why can't you guys settle this elsewhere?

and his username is spelled KAOZ not kazo - nobody is providing hard proof that the other person is a scammer, we should not have to take either of your words for it. show some screenshots or something and then we'll believe it. Calling one another scammer solves nothing and it just bumps this thread for no reason.

p.s. Itrader is not a form of proof.

njoker555, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  9. dyingrose89

dyingrose89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    someone want to tell me how i can post a link to a pic because i don't have a high post count i keep getting told i'm not allowed and i want to show the email that paypal sent me regarding they payment from the op

10. dyingrose89

dyingrose89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

11. dennyjames

dennyjames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well hopefully people will see behind the name calling and accusations and see that dyingrose89 is not at fault. I don't know either but i can see who I would trust if I had to. iTrader on here is just a reference.

dennyjames, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  12. AndrewX

AndrewX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hope everything is resolved.

AndrewX, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  13. princexxx

princexxx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not now He had provided Photoshop Edited Screen Shot! If he was speaking truth then he Must Refund My Money!
    As i have already Open a Dispute Against this Transaction- Here is the Screen Shot-
    [​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

He neither Reply to that Dispute and nor He had Refunded My Money! Because He don't want to give me Back My Money!
    Ok and In above Post he was saying that Transaction is Freezed By Paypal!!! So if Paypal had freeze this Transaction then How can he Said This in his PM which was sended to me Yesterday??????
    Here is the Screenshot-

[​IMG]

Just Read the Last Line...Saying that I will Refund your Money in 5-10 Minutes???? According to him Transaction is Freezed by Paypal!!! He wanted to me to end the dipute so that i can not dispute this transaction Again! And he Scam with me Again!!!!

princexxx, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  14. michael scofield

michael scofield Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    anyway princexxx, if u get your money back, then just move on with your life..and leave that guy, coz if he is really a scammer, he will get exposed someday and if he's not, then u have your money and he has his company. A happy ending may be, none-the-less. Only if u dont get your money back, you have evry right to become pissed.

michael scofield, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  15. eFishy

eFishy Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, if a customer makes a paypal dispute the funds are instantly taken back and held by paypal until the end of the dispute. Therefore if you wish for the refund you should stop the dispute.
    He is not going to refund you out of his own pocked as you could still go through with it and get double what you gave.
    You could also just carry on with the dispute and if paypal think you have a case they will give the money back.
    Sometimes there is the option for the seller to refund the payment through the paypal dispute, but this is not always the case, especially if the dispute was due to a fraud order.

eFishy, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  16. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    you don't have to end the dispute to give a refund - paypal has an option for that - you can still go in, refund, and then close the dispute yourself (to seller)

and any host using a Gmail account as the paypal email is unprofessional. (my opinion)

and one that can't spell words properly is worse

njoker555, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  17. Kaoz

Kaoz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good luck winning the dispute.

Kaoz, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  18. dennyjames

dennyjames Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ooops! I think I spoke too soon! :eek: Good luck getting it resolved.

dennyjames, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  19. princexxx

princexxx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry mate But i have to follow The instructions of Paypal Give in this screenshot-

[​IMG]

princexxx, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  20. tapaspant

tapaspant Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whom to be believed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tapaspant, Apr 5, 2009 IP