1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Anybody Making Serious Money with Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cashprofit, Feb 22, 2009.

1. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, what products you promote earn you that money? Also do you use PPC or SEO?

tanakanewyork, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since your a newb here I will give you a tip.......hardly anyone if anyone will tell you what product is earning them money because that would simply mean more competition for them, they might tell you the general niche like MMO or gaming etc but that's about as much as you could hope for..:D

terryd, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  3. gurtey123

gurtey123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya...what is the point of rewritting articles to derictories which have low traffic.....

gurtey123, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  4. DF20

DF20 Guest

Best Answers:
    It's called "going the extra mile". It might take 5 additional article directories to be as effective as a submission to EZA, but so be it. It also helps get you multiple spots on pages 1-5 of google if your keyword gets traction. For certain subjects people go through and dig deep into the pages of google results, so this can definitely help.

DF20, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  5. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi this might sound like a silly question but i am not sure and i dont want to get kicked from EZA. Can you post many articles promoting the same niche? of course i would rewrite the articles so they are not the same but still. Wouldnt 100 articles about the same thing get me in trouble?

tibor28, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  6. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as they are unique then you won't have any problem, just stick to their TOS.

I was article marketing a product recently and had submitted 10 articles. I hunted around EZA to see who else was promoting it and found one author there who had submitted 60 articles all promoting this product so submitting a lot of articles is not a problem.

terryd, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  7. tdave

tdave Peon

Best Answers:
    Making Serious Money ? No..it just for SEO

tdave, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  8. NiceFairPrice

NiceFairPrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you find it neccessary to re-write each of the 40 articles, publishing a different version for your blog, EzineArticles, etc.? To make a $1000 o\profit it real good...congratulations!

NiceFairPrice, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  9. NiceFairPrice

NiceFairPrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, you must be a very good writer, sir or madam, celticgiraffe! To take one article, no matter how complex the subject matter, and be able to re-write even the headline and maybe the first paragraph shows a great deal of skill and resourcefulness, not to mention a good command of the English language. Do you calculate your writing profits by the hour, the day, week or what? How do you track your traffic per article?

10. NiceFairPrice

NiceFairPrice Peon

Best Answers:
    This is one of the best posts I have ever read. So true, a synonym for online “income” is definitely online “sweat” but that is how it is offline as well. There is no free lunch and hardly any short cut that compares to good old fashioned hard work and discipline.

11. NiceFairPrice

NiceFairPrice Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried this babblefish idea posted here on DP and have come to the conclusion that it is more work to translate an original article into another language using babblefish, then back again into English to get a new version than it is to just re-write the original article to submit it to other article directories. Even with babblefish the article had to be re-written to make any sense. I tried many different languages and none of them worked all that well. Although English to Greek then Greek back to English worked the best of all the languages.

12. kailashas

kailashas Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't really earning huge money by article marketing. As, the recession is taking toll on people all over the world and there is no money for people to spend.

kailashas, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  13. affiliate-toolbars

affiliate-toolbars Peon

Best Answers:
    I've considered doing more article marketing lately. I do mainly affiliate marketing and I think article marketing is probably better if you're selling your own products, but I can see the benefit to either. I generate my traffic through organic SEO (usually without having to write any articles too), but I suppose it's about time I branched out to article marketing;)

affiliate-toolbars, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  14. DF20

DF20 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing promising results with article marketing. It may be your english ;)

DF20, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  15. mlandmark

mlandmark Peon

Best Answers:
    You just have to adjust to what is going on, there is still a lot of products being purchased through affiliates right now, you just need to market what is hot right now.

Every crisis is an opportunity and this recession is a great one, I've made more sales for one of my article promotions in the last month then the previous 6 months combined.

mlandmark, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  16. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    This couldn't be more true! Just because we're in a "recession" doesn't mean people completely stop spending. There are steadfast niches out there that will always receive action.

People around the world will ALWAYS want to:

1. Lose weight
    2. Get rid of acne
    3. Cure yeast infections
    4. Cure (insert disease here)
    5. Learn how to pick up women/men
    6. Make money on the internet
    etc...

The list goes on and on. So just pick something, and stick with it. Yeah, the popular niches are crowded, but that's because if you do it right, you can still get a handsome piece of the pie!

Stick to your guns and don't give up!

shamus, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  17. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys I saw a few people ask for a article program that will help them re-write articles so I figure I would give you this free gift I got awhile ago.

Its a program called Article Buzz I tested it out, and it does a good job of taking 1 article and helping you re-write it.

Anyway here is the link for the download feel free to share your thoughts on it...

http://www.rohrermarketing.com/downloads/ArticleBuzz.zip

snotb4ll, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  18. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just tried it and i think its faster to just write a completely new article than correct all the mistakes this program leaves behind.

I had a good laugh reading the changed article though :D:D

Original:
    They took great care of their Xboxes but soon their machine died on them for no apparent reason.

"Changed":)
    They took great grievance of their Xboxes but pronto their machine died on them whereas no apparent chew over.

Original:
    My Xbox 360 has the Red Ring of Death, what do I do now?

"Changed":)
    My Xbox 360 has the blazing squawk of Death, what do I do now?

tibor28, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  19. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse my question (newbie in this area), but how are you making money from articles? Used to get high rank results on Google? To get direct traffic? How does an article beocmes on earnings is my question.

yenerich, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  20. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personal make a good side income from article marketing, the more I write, the more money I make & the more consistent my earnings become - it's that simple, for your question - and article becomes earnings when you write a great article, they click through the resource box and I like to direct them to a review page.

It's simple but effective

ExpertForumGuy, Apr 4, 2009 IP