1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Not Allowing P2P products anymore!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 10, 2009.

1. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All... Okay, so I thought I would come back here and update this thread with some info. I went ahead and signed up with yourclick.com. I wasn't going to at first because their chargeback rate was pretty ridiculous, but they have lowered it to $20 -- which is actually lower than Clickbank's rate. Upon signing up, I redirected all my themoviedownloads.com traffic to Platinum Partner's the-movie-downloading.com. It's identical... and actually this new site is slightly better due to the new flash presentation with the girl speaking.

Good news: My conversion rate is actually up by about 10%. I believe this is because of the newer layout of the movie site and the girl talking to users. It could also have something to do with the redirect script (see below.)

Bad news: It's only been 3 days of testing. I Will feel a lot more comfortable after the first 30 days.

Odd News: Yourclick uses a different kind of redirect script which is SLOW AS HELL -- Average wait time is about 5 seconds before the site redirects, thereby leaving a customer with nothing but hang time. This can be good or it can be bad, depending on your perspective. The way I see it is this: My conversions are up and it may just be because all the "tire kickers" and "lookie lou's" won't wait for the page to load, so they get outta there and move onto something else, whereas true buyers wait patiently because they desperately want the movie and don't know where else to go.

Also, currently, the only way Yourclick will pay you is by wire transfer (no checks or ACH Deposit.) You get charged a $25 fee for the transfer from yourclick, and you will likely also get charged $10-$50 for a wire transfer from your bank just to accept it. Wire transfers only occur once your balance hits $1000. I should hit that within 3-4 more days, so I will let you know if they pay on time or not. I am also going to ask them about ACH Deposit, because if they can do a Wire Transfer, then why not ACH Deposit for US Banks so there are no extra fees involved?

Oh well, I will continue to update and see what happens.

beempa, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  2. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    As I had posted earlier, the BIG boys seem to be TheMovieDownloads.com as they are #2 on clickbank and are rated #2,600 on alexa!

All the other players seem to be new and have little or no traffic.. (it's as if they just woke up...)

You can promote TheMovieDownloads on:

YourClick.com (they only approve merchants that have high quality sites)
    Clickbank.com (might remove TMD on April 9th...)
    PlatinumPartner.com (the largest clickbank vendor directory online!)

I have been using yourclick.com for over a year now and have been receiving nice fat checks sice... :)

gold_reviews, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  3. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Mate you work for yourclick and your doing them no favours. How bout giving us some answers or were going to go elsewhere.

chum112, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  4. britishidol2008

britishidol2008 Banned

Best Answers:
    Nothing to worry I am planning to start a site on your best selling posibillity and even you pay me nothing . If all are interested please PM . It will be ver soon ready . I amalways with peoples who need real help and assistance for FREE.

britishidol2008, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  5. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    chum112, if you are looking for other alternatives you can checkout plimus, regnow, pdc and many more... please don't hesitate to let me know how it goes. Thanks!:D

gold_reviews, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  6. cuni18

cuni18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    contact me if you want alternatives i use one program thats converts better than any clickbank p2p program...

cuni18, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  7. tnbturbo

tnbturbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quick Clickbank update: Unlimited Wii Downloads hoplink is no longer working since yesterday and AllPSPgames has stopped working today. Bad news :(

tnbturbo, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  8. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, some links will get shut down sooner than others because they left clickbank. But most people would have been wise to know that this would happen and have already dropped the programs rather than wait until April 9th deadline. April 9th was clickbank's drop date -- but any business could leave before then and drop their hoplinks. If you haven't done so, I would start dropping these programs now and find other alternatives.

Youclick isn't bad. The stats are ok -- but that hoplink they use really takes a while to load the redirect, so that worries me. I will closely monitor my sales and see what the difference is. They also wrote me and told me that they're dropping the fee charged for wire transfers, which is nice.

beempa, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  9. SoUnusual

SoUnusual Peon

Best Answers:
    How much does TheMovieDownloads make?

SoUnusual, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  10. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody can answer that question really unless they're the owner. Even clickbank wouldn't have the answer to that one. But one could guess that they "made" over $100K per month easily. If you're referring to its affiliates, then again, it varies. But I made over $4K per month with them for 3 months straight and I didn't promote them that much as I was still testing different methods. I have since dropped them since the paypal announcement, which obviously sucks. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

beempa, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  11. remus0

remus0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Noo!!

This is madness.
    This is clickbank..

whats another good affiliate network I can promote my P2P site on?

remus0, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  12. SoUnusual

SoUnusual Peon

Best Answers:
    Its surprising since File Sharing programs are shit for Movie Downloads and they make so much cash.
    They are great for music but that's about it. Even the software looks a bit blah from the Demo video.

What other websites are popular like TMD?

SoUnusual, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  13. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Paypal announcement? We were told it was because clickbank wanted to keep there legal moral obligations.

And also Graboid still runs paypal.

So i can't see it having anything to do with paypal.

chum112, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  14. beempa

beempa Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, my typo -- I meant to say Clickbank announcement.

beempa, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  15. DrEMiami

DrEMiami Peon

Best Answers:
    tnbturbo theres pspsdownloadcenter.com at affiliation cash

DrEMiami, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  16. gold_reviews

gold_reviews Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi everybody,

Once again, after testing others I finally come to the conclusion that yourclick.com is the best alternative to clickbank p2p products.

I have also made good cash promoting the antivirus sites found in the marketplace.

Let me know of I can be of any further help!

Thanks!

gold_reviews, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  17. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Romour is yourclick is price skimming. I read it in another thread. So im not going anywhere near the place.

chum112, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  18. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    So which one is the best alternative?

pablodauria, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  19. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm doing a 360. Yourclick is decent

chum112, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  20. RapidFire

RapidFire Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, guys if you want an alternative pm me, I will give you a much better one... I am not going to post it here, because I want to earn some referral commission. Also only with my referral link you will earn more :)

RapidFire, Apr 26, 2009 IP