1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Palestianians Blowup Innocent Israelis, Why NO Outrage???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009.

About a week or so ago, I saw another post that talked about Israeli "snipers" soldiers who shot and killed a Palestinian woman and child. It made the headlines in most major media. A poster here, ziya, expressed outrage, along with a few other rants and raves; but then it kinda struck me, and now leads me to ask him, why don't you have the same outrage when when a Palestinian suicide bomber blows up an innocent Israeli woman and child?

And while you're answering that question (remember "waya") answer the following:
    1) Who has Israel ever attacked, unprovoked? Has an Israeli ever strapped a bomb to him/herself and. . .you know. . .we on to hang out with 72 virgins???
    2) Where can we find Palestine on anybody's map?
    3) Where was your homeland prior to 1967?

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah , there is no excuse for the death of any person in these senseless conflicts, and the zillions of settlements on internationally recognized palestinian territory. Its a shame to see all this death and destruction.:(

pingpong123, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  3. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    It reminds me of a song.."give peace a chance..."

I am former military, and not religious in any way shape or form. But, most wars are senseless. Yeah, you can throw National Defense in there. That can make sense a little. I use it a lot. But, really, there is no real reason to initiate hostilities. It's always started by someone who isn't happy with someone else, and then it escalates. Terrorism, is a horrible thing. Not even killing people who volunteer to serve, with the knowledge they may someday die for their beliefs or country. Most of the time it is just ordinary people.

With the globalization going on, there really needs to be a re-evaluation by EVERYONE. Al-Queda and other militant islamic groups need to realize that they are only hurting the image of Islam. Most Americans, and other western nation citizens, recognize that not all muslims are militant extremists.

There is so much hate in this world that it is disgusting.

hostlonestar, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  4. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wars are usually started by a small group of people in the know. Take the gulf of tonkin incident. All it takes is a brew of hate, power and greed and the war is started. The mechanisms of spreading these wars have been used by all nations throughout history from the roman empire to the soviet union and to even our own government. Every power country has used it bar none. When will we start treating our fellow human beings like family?

My uncles served in the military and while i respect our soldiers for this and what they are taught to stand for, the problem is with the politicians that control them. Do these politicians care for their safety? for their lives, for our lives?, for our world?, or do they use our soldiers for their own lust for power and empire building. The roman empire waged war many times under the guise of national security, fight against terrorism and the security and longevity of its empire? My question is how can our government be the worlds ethical and moral policeman when our own politicians cant put the needs of their own people before their own needs?

Terrorism in any form could never just their ends by their means, whether its al quaida or us destroying democracy in iran in 1953? I wonder what the iranian people in 1953 thought of our us?

The movie " the watchmen" was fascinating. The brains of the watchmen killed millions in a city to bring the world together against him. It worked and every country was in harmonious peace, but can anything justify ever killing even one innocent human life? , even if it will save billions? I think our species has alot to learn still if we will ever hope to find peace.

pingpong123, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  5. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I read a book, by Vince Flynn, can't remember the book and I can't find it in my house, but, it was about a couple of SEAL's that started takin out congressman, they took 3 out at the beginning. And their goal was to bring about change. Exercising their rights to change government and use force. I'm thinking this is going to happen in real life. Someone is going to start taking them out in an effort to change the way Washington is run. I personally wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

hostlonestar, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  6. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    You are so right.
    People think that if a country isn't poor as the PA, so this country can't suffer.
    Believe me, 9\11 is nothing compare what we've been through in 2001-2005. every day was a total disaster.
    Don't get me wrong - 9\11 was a horrible event, and my aunt almost died, but you can't understand what Israel been through in the Al Aqsua Intifada.

uploas, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  7. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those people are definitely wrong. However, given the negative psychology and social impacts from the Israeli side towards the Palestinans, some people see it as the only mean of revenge they have for the death of their families, the removal of their homes, or the many other reasons that exist.

The Zionist state should share some blame for the suicide bombers as well as the Palestinian government.

I can see where you are trying to go. The Israeli state exist, the Palestinian state exist. Trying to eliminate one of them will not work - basically a dream that won't come true to either extremists on both sides.

If you want to know who is the original owner of Palestine, they were the Cannan's.. Try looking for them.

Palestine existed way before Israel did, as it was mentioned in the bible several times - along with the name Jerusalem.

The ownership of the Palestinian land was transferred from the Jews to Christians to Muslims. If you base ownership on first come first serve, then you are the same as the person who says we should give back the US to the Indians.

Live with the reality, don't try to dig on the past.

Peace,

Barti1987, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  8. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol :D:D:eek:

peepin2me, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    The whole nation of Palestine, in the early 20th century, something called the Nakba where almost 1 million native Palestinian Arabs (both Muslim and Christian) were forced out of their homes at gunpoint and alot of them were killed.

You can't because of the ethnic cleansing carried out. The victors write the history.

Arabs have always lived in the area, histroical proof shows this, where as the Jews were more located around Georgia and the Caucusus region in what was known then as Khazaria.

ThraXed, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  10. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tell me the difference between blowing up innocnet , and Bombing innocent, bombing schools, taking ppls in open air prison, occuping lands...

ziya, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  11. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    this is the different. every military base is at least 25 km away from cities. Hamas is active in houses, schools, mosques..
    Ziya, stop seeing just their side. look at ours too.

uploas, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  12. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Yes sure " ! A sniper was far far away , that is why sniper could kill children.. It is called a terror , what was/is israel(zionist=criminal regime) doing..

Stop Terror

ziya, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  13. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ziya is a terrorist :eek: j/k :)

However, he is very supportive of Palestine if you haven't been able to tell, and very anti-Jew. He's not going to change his ways, no reason totry to get him too.

hostlonestar, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  14. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hostlonestar : hehe ... I am not anti-Jews at all. There are Jews who dont support Israel regime too. I am against terrorist regime in israel that is all.

Do you hate Hitler regime or do you love ? If you hate, does it mean you hate Germans ?(Germans in time of Hitler )

ziya, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  15. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate anyone that kills based on race, religion, beliefs, gender, etc.

You are against the "terrorist regime" in Israel, but, you think what Hamas does is acceptable? Yeah, that makes sense.

hostlonestar, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  16. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok lets ignore Hamas. But tell me who is against israel regime ? Maybe USA ? Hamas is elected, ppls became "Hamas" in Palestine , they just have to became "Hamas"
    It is really hard to understand , when you are sitting in a comfortable buildings, where you have electricity, where you have insurance for you car, for your house, for everything. When you dont have any risk that someone will not steal your lands. When your kids are safe(are safe from being accidently killed with a sniper)
    But when someone will steal your lands , or if someone will kill kids you are sure that there will be justice .
    When something happent to your house you are sure that there is an insurance system.

ziya, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  17. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    The people of Palestine bring it on themselves by electing Hamas to represent them. Israel tries to allow them to do their own thing and stay out of it. But, when a soverign nation's civilians are purposely targeted by terrorists, Hamas, over and over again by suicide bombings, rocket attacks, etc., then a nation must retaliate. And after a while, that nations gets tired of fighting fair against the other side, and eventually they both start doing the intolerable attacking of civilians. 2 wrongs don't make a right here. Neither Hamas nor Israel are right in attacking civilians. Why is it the people bring this suffering on themselves though? It is the Palestinian people's fault they are where they are. Just like it is the American people's fault we are in this recession. You can not blame others for your problems. Man up Palestine and kick Hamas out, you may still have a chance.

If Hamas would stop using cease fires to re-arm and then breaking the cease fires, they may have a chance of Israel not getting completely fed up with it, saying to hell with the UN and international community, we're going to finish this once and for all, and whiping them out systematically.

18. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Then surley the so called "civillians" in Israel bring it on themselves by electing a bunch of murdering dogs to represent them, too? Your logic has to be applied both ways.

ThraXed, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  19. kevluigi

kevluigi Member

Best Answers:
    Surely peaceful protests and people who condemn these activities will never be given a voice in the media. By its very nature, attacks and bombings claim attention. There have been people who condemn these attacks but they will naturally be not publicized.

kevluigi, Mar 28, 2009 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  20. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I am so glad you figured that one out all by yourself.

Seriously though. Israel only retaliates to what hamas does to them. So in reality, Hamas is bringing it onto the Israelis. And then, in turn, Hamas brings the Israelis onto them.